Before I moved over to BB (Priv, then KeyOne), I was using MailWise. It is very comparable to the Hub. Combined inbox, account specific signatures, contact specific notifications, assigned colors to the account, works with Exchange flawlessly (as well as POP 3/IMAP). Even the swipe actions are the same as the Hub.
    03-24-18 09:42 AM
    Just use the hub, there is nothing like it and the search function is on point. I use the hub for 4 email accounts and no other notifications, color code the personal accounts separate from work and put my work account as a shortcut on homescreen. I've tried others and can't even get through a full day before I switch back to the hub.
    medic22003 likes this.
    03-24-18 10:16 AM
    I use Nine. I think that the hub is great *but* the formatting makes it difficult to read a lot of html mail without zooming (it's possible that this has been fixed now) but Nine just works, and we have the same user experience across PRIV's, KEYone's and even S8's
    03-24-18 11:24 AM
    Aqua is the best, reactive swipe gesture and nice dark theme
    03-24-18 01:43 PM
    What’s the issue you are facing with the hub?
    03-24-18 02:35 PM
    What’s the issue you are facing with the hub?
    Lag and ram eating I guess.
    03-24-18 07:28 PM
    Maybe try this one, it was inspired by BB Hub and is Open Sourced: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.emsi.hub
    Does this show voicemails by chance?
    03-24-18 10:11 PM
    Not sure never tried it, I've just known about it for 2 years during my Note Edge days. But being that its still in beta you could prolly request that feature to the developer and get it added if it doesn't!
    03-24-18 10:21 PM
    Can't you do that in BB Hub using the swipe Right option? You can then set the default quick file folder.
    What you can do on BB Hub is not even close to amount of options available on other email clients like 9.

Also I am not referring to email list, but instead actually while you are reading the email. People won't file emails by looking at subjects, they do it after reading them. So swipe to archive etc is half useful for most cases.

For example look at this, and compare to Hub.

03-25-18 12:02 PM
    What you can do on BB Hub is not even close to amount of options available on other email clients like 9.

Also I am not referring to email list, but instead actually while you are reading the email. People won't file emails by looking at subjects, they do it after reading them. So swipe to archive etc is half useful for most cases.

For example look at this, and compare to Hub.
    BB Hub has the same File button (folder with arrow pointing right) in the same location as that photo...
    03-25-18 02:31 PM
    No.
    03-25-18 02:54 PM
    BB Hub has the same File button (folder with arrow pointing right) in the same location as that photo...
    It doesn't have in mine, unless I hold the phone sideways.
    I opened a thread on this before. The icon appears and disappears randomly. Even if it was there, the point is we can customize it in other apps like 9, there are so many options/etc. Even the swipe options. I realized how fer behind Hub is compared to other emails clients. Its also extremely slow, I can't believe how much Hub was holding us back. Priv definitely runs much faster without BB Hub and other BB apps.
    03-27-18 11:45 PM
    I use the hub. I tried others but I don't find any much better. I would like to see a good review of these...
    03-28-18 04:17 AM
    Comes now the 2019 Hub effacement of integration with phone, texts (somewhat), inability to change account display order, and more losses... this thread bears resurfacing to see what pops... I want my Hub back and I sense I am not alone. What a shame !!
    03-10-19 12:20 PM
    I use the hub. I tried others but I don't find any much better. I would like to see a good review of these...
    I've seen some mentioned here like:

Aqua
    Nine
    MailWise
    Hub (another early development in playstore)
    ...more

I wonder if developers see an opening here to put up something great, overcoming or circumventing google restrictions, restoring most of what Hub does...

For my part, I would use GMail if it would see and display text messages and phone calls interlaced amongst the inbox...

They already support most outside google email accounts. They could crush Hub if they wanted to do it...
    03-10-19 12:25 PM
    Comes now the 2019 Hub effacement of integration with phone, texts (somewhat), inability to change account display order, and more losses... this thread bears resurfacing to see what pops... I want my Hub back and I sense I am not alone. What a shame !!
    What do you mean by "inability to change account display order"?

Do you mean the accounts listed in the drop-down list in the Hub itself?

That option is still there. I can arrange all 4 of my items (2 emails, LinkedIn and texts) however I want them.
    03-10-19 12:28 PM
    Wow... it was in "settings" before the latest update of Hub and no longer is there... have I missed a NEW way to do it ?
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 03-11-19 at 10:27 AM.
    03-10-19 12:33 PM

I wonder if developers see an opening here to put up something great, overcoming or circumventing google restrictions, restoring most of what Hub does...
    If they did, they wouldn't be allowed in the Play Store. Some developers have already had to make some such apps available independently.

For me, if any other client app showed sent mail in the mail list the way the Hub does (with the check mark next to the message), without having to switch to that folder, I'd consider it. None of those other email apps do that - and I've tried all of the ones you listed. That's my one take-it-or-leave-it feature.
    03-10-19 12:33 PM
    how... it was in "settings" before the latest update of Hub and no longer is there... have I missed a NEW way to do it ?
    "Settings gear" > "Manage Accounts" > tap the up/down arrows between the "Manage Accounts" title and the plus sign. That changes to page so you can drag the order.

It is easy to miss, though, I'll admit.
    RLeeSimon likes this.
    03-10-19 12:36 PM
    It was formerly in the settings list so I totally missed it... thanks for the roadmap !!
    03-10-19 12:42 PM
    I've been using HUB since I started this thread, it's been useful and so far the best one I can use, but not the most function filled. I still find Nine Folders / Nine email client to be the most customizable and friendly email client. It is not a true hub like BB Hub+ but if you are looking for a robust email client that seems to just glide through emails, it's your best bet.

Also I still don't understand why BB is not releasing BB Keyboard as part of BB Hub+ suite.

Hub+ still has few bugs like they never fixed the "quick file" icon bug that appears and disappears depending on screen orientation.
    03-11-19 09:48 AM
    I am bummed the sheeple have acquiesced to the relegation of Hub to email client (they even don't show it as HUB anymore, the icon says "INBOX" )...
    03-11-19 10:33 AM
    No, as that is not the intention of Outlook. It is an e-mail client. Personally, I don't like everything in once place. Seeing all of my missed calls, e-mails, text messages, and other messages gives me anxiety, haha. I prefer using the notification tray to do the notifying.

Outlook has different inboxes, and that's why I like it. Especially since I use multiple e-mail accounts (personal, work, personalwork). I can have one inbox that combines all of my inboxes into one, then separates that master inbox into "Focused" and "Other". Other is typically marketing e-mails, while Focused is the more important ones. It has helped me cut down on spam very quickly. I'm also able to view individual accounts if I choose.

It also has really good calendaring that I prefer over Google's and BB's.

Outlook won't replace Hub, but it's a good Hub e-mail alternative. Personally, I don't like Hub and never did.
    I have never receive spam email in the hub but receiving it in the outlook on my laptop..
    03-12-19 03:10 AM
    downgrade of Hub works...
    03-12-19 03:12 AM
    I agree, I tried many different email clients 3 years ago when I tried to go from BB10 to Android, Nothing could compete with BB10 Hub. Then about 2 years later I bought another android phone and tried bunch of email apps, and there were few great ones like Maildroid, K-@ email, Touchdown, etc.. But nothing could compete with Hub even in Android environment. I got a Priv and stuck with Hub but recently it started working horribly slow.

So I went back to my list, and top of it was 9 Mail client, and I just installed it, and it is still amazing. Very smooth, I can't believe how slow HUB is compared to this one. Hub struggled with big emails, 9 has no issues. Works great, and has so many features that makes me think why hub can't integrate them. Simplest things like file with one tap, I file all my emails and file with a single tap is something BB couldn't simply add. You can pick and choose your icons in mail, while Hub limits you to only 2 even with so much white blank space.

Anyway, when I go from priv to Note 8 or Note 9 (when it's released) now I know which email client I am getting.

I set up 1 work exchange account and 3 hotmail/live/outlook exchange accounts, works great.
    I just pay the 12 dollar a year subscription and keep my hub and BlackBerry launcher on my s9. It's not that I couldn't use something else, I just really like the hub and the way I can set up my BlackBerry shortcuts. I'm with the op, get a lot of work emails but don't send all that many, and when I do its not a big deal to keep them straight.
    03-12-19 07:28 AM
85 1234