Gmail can't even archive or have swipe to file action in exchange emails, so I am thinking of ditching it.

Droidmail was one of my favorite but it's having big problems trying to add Exchange account.
    03-22-18 02:40 PM
    I'm still using the HUB, but have like most of Microsoft's newer product for Android. I tried Outlook a couple of years ago and didn't like it, but been thinking of starting over....
    03-22-18 03:05 PM
    Nothing!

Posted via Q10
    03-22-18 03:51 PM
    Outlook would be a far distant second best. Nine is also pretty decent from what I've heard.

But honestly, the Blackberry Hub is easily the best email client on Android.

Even if you just treat it as an email App and ignore everything else.
    03-22-18 03:56 PM
    I use Aquamail, even when I still was using a BB Android phone.
    03-22-18 04:20 PM
    I use Aquamail, even when I still was using a BB Android phone.
    What are you using these days?
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    03-22-18 04:23 PM
    What are you using these days?
    Samsung S8+.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    03-22-18 04:24 PM
    03-22-18 05:27 PM
    Boxer Email (goes by VMware Boxer in Google Play), has a strikingly similar look to the Hub email app.

I don't use it on my phone, but I do use it on my android tablet. It does have its own built-in calendar and task app. Similar to what outlook for android does.
    03-22-18 05:51 PM
    Personally, I love how Outlook works. Not many do as it's not a traditional e-mail client.
    03-22-18 06:21 PM
    I can't get into how outlook works.

So far, I've found nothing that shows the sent mail with the incoming mail with a checkmark the way the Hub does it. That's why I stick with the Hub even on my S8.

Maybe there is one and I just haven't found it yet.
    03-22-18 07:28 PM
    Nothing come close to Hub
    03-22-18 09:23 PM
    I can't get into how outlook works.

So far, I've found nothing that shows the sent mail with the incoming mail with a checkmark the way the Hub does it. That's why I stick with the Hub even on my S8.

Maybe there is one and I just haven't found it yet.
    I don't think I understand what you mean. If a message you sent is in the sent folder, then doesn't that mean it was sent? If it wasn't sent successfully, you typically get an e-mail back saying "Bad address!" or something.

If you mean literally everything in line, sent/inbox all in one page, then no that's not possible. I don't know why you'd want this possible. That just seems like even worse clutter.
    03-23-18 12:39 AM
    i use outlook
    03-23-18 12:58 AM
    I don't think I understand what you mean. If a message you sent is in the sent folder, then doesn't that mean it was sent? If it wasn't sent successfully, you typically get an e-mail back saying "Bad address!" or something.

If you mean literally everything in line, sent/inbox all in one page, then no that's not possible. I don't know why you'd want this possible. That just seems like even worse clutter.
    Yes, sent and inbox in one list. It's a setting left over from the BB10 Hub and BBOS email, and I'm used to it. Inbox emails have the envelope icon next to it, and sent mail has the check mark. I don't send a lot of emails, but I get a lot of work emails so it is easy enough for me to keep track since I also don't like the "conversation view" option.

I just don't like having to switch to the sent box.
    03-23-18 01:46 AM
    Nine. Best alternative when you are using Exchange (including tasks, notes and calendar). https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inefolders.hd3

It's got far more customization settings than BlackBerry Hub too. Like hundreds more. ^^
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    03-23-18 06:08 AM
    Maybe try this one, it was inspired by BB Hub and is Open Sourced: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.emsi.hub
    03-23-18 08:36 AM
    Samsung S8+.
    I have a note 8 that's a dust collector right now! I can't get used to a vkb.
    03-23-18 08:40 AM
    Personally, I love how Outlook works. Not many do as it's not a traditional e-mail client.
    Does Outlook integrate text messages and phone calls like the Hub?
    03-23-18 10:02 AM
    No, as that is not the intention of Outlook. It is an e-mail client. Personally, I don't like everything in once place. Seeing all of my missed calls, e-mails, text messages, and other messages gives me anxiety, haha. I prefer using the notification tray to do the notifying.

Outlook has different inboxes, and that's why I like it. Especially since I use multiple e-mail accounts (personal, work, personalwork). I can have one inbox that combines all of my inboxes into one, then separates that master inbox into "Focused" and "Other". Other is typically marketing e-mails, while Focused is the more important ones. It has helped me cut down on spam very quickly. I'm also able to view individual accounts if I choose.

It also has really good calendaring that I prefer over Google's and BB's.

Outlook won't replace Hub, but it's a good Hub e-mail alternative. Personally, I don't like Hub and never did.
    03-23-18 10:27 AM
    No, as that is not the intention of Outlook. It is an e-mail client. Personally, I don't like everything in once place. Seeing all of my missed calls, e-mails, text messages, and other messages gives me anxiety, haha. I prefer using the notification tray to do the notifying.

Outlook has different inboxes, and that's why I like it. Especially since I use multiple e-mail accounts (personal, work, personalwork). I can have one inbox that combines all of my inboxes into one, then separates that master inbox into "Focused" and "Other". Other is typically marketing e-mails, while Focused is the more important ones. It has helped me cut down on spam very quickly. I'm also able to view individual accounts if I choose.

It also has really good calendaring that I prefer over Google's and BB's.

Outlook won't replace Hub, but it's a good Hub e-mail alternative. Personally, I don't like Hub and never did.
    You lost me at "No." In this great world of many colors (and preferences), I think the Hub is the best thing since sliced bread. To each, his/her own.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-23-18 11:11 AM
    I just use the hub as my email application. I find it useless for everything else considering push notifications just pop up in my notification tray.
    psychofox13 likes this.
    03-23-18 11:32 AM
    Hub is excellent but also known for eating ram. Outlook is a better choice in terms of performance and ram management.
    03-23-18 11:59 AM
    Nine. Best alternative when you are using Exchange (including tasks, notes and calendar). https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inefolders.hd3

It's got far more customization settings than BlackBerry Hub too. Like hundreds more. ^^
    I agree, I tried many different email clients 3 years ago when I tried to go from BB10 to Android, Nothing could compete with BB10 Hub. Then about 2 years later I bought another android phone and tried bunch of email apps, and there were few great ones like Maildroid, K-@ email, Touchdown, etc.. But nothing could compete with Hub even in Android environment. I got a Priv and stuck with Hub but recently it started working horribly slow.

So I went back to my list, and top of it was 9 Mail client, and I just installed it, and it is still amazing. Very smooth, I can't believe how slow HUB is compared to this one. Hub struggled with big emails, 9 has no issues. Works great, and has so many features that makes me think why hub can't integrate them. Simplest things like file with one tap, I file all my emails and file with a single tap is something BB couldn't simply add. You can pick and choose your icons in mail, while Hub limits you to only 2 even with so much white blank space.

Anyway, when I go from priv to Note 8 or Note 9 (when it's released) now I know which email client I am getting.

I set up 1 work exchange account and 3 hotmail/live/outlook exchange accounts, works great.
    03-23-18 10:50 PM
    .... Simplest things like file with one tap, I file all my emails and file with a single tap is something BB couldn't simply add....

Can't you do that in BB Hub using the swipe Right option? You can then set the default quick file folder.
    03-24-18 07:39 AM
85 123 ...