Just noticed (@ ~ :39) there is a bump on 5 watching the video: https://www.blackberrymobile.com/ski...yone_sound.mp4

What's that for?
    02-21-18 12:27 PM
    It's for touch typing; look at the F and J keys on your computer's keyboard (and numpad 5 if you have one) and they might be there too.
    02-21-18 12:30 PM
    Your keyboard on laptops and external KB has the same thing...
    02-21-18 04:12 PM
    the conspirator answer:

That's where little needles protrudes to take blood sample so they can gather more data.
    FF22, melhiore, p1800nut and 1 others like this.
    02-21-18 04:14 PM
    the conspirator answer:

That's where little needles protrudes to take blood sample so they can gather more data.
    You're wrong. The Proximity Sensor probes your mind and does not need any needles.
    02-21-18 04:30 PM
    It's for touch typing; look at the F and J keys on your computer's keyboard (and numpad 5 if you have one) and they might be there too.
    I see but I'm afraid my calloused pinkies have never noticed those subtle bumps. The nice video from TCL was HD macro enough to catch my eye. Thanks!
    02-21-18 06:59 PM
    I thought it's what made the keyboard smart?
    02-21-18 08:30 PM
    You're wrong. The Proximity Sensor probes your mind and does not need any needles.
    but if you wear tinfoil underwear you will be fine...........it protects your brain.......
    Attached Thumbnails What's that bump on the 5?-apple-photos-41514-035.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    02-22-18 08:12 AM
    but if you wear tinfoil underwear you will be fine...........it protects your brain.......
    It's a lot more crowded up there than that. And getting even more crowded, SpaceX Starlink system is suppose to eventually have 12,000 satellites alone... Not sure tinfoil is going to be enough.

I
    02-22-18 09:14 AM
    It's a lot more crowded up there than that. And getting even more crowded, SpaceX Starlink system is suppose to eventually have 12,000 satellites alone... Not sure tinfoil is going to be enough.

I

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Attached Thumbnails What's that bump on the 5?-18ef1828-fef3-4209-97b2-3f8f57992a1f.jpeg  
    FF22 likes this.
    02-22-18 09:47 AM

I
    SpaceX has successfully launched a Falcon 9 from SLC-4 at Vandenberg Air Force Base today, its first launch since its successful Falcon Heavy test earlier this month. The launch took off early Wednesday morning, after being rescheduled a couple of times from an initial target of this past weekend.
    <from: https://techcrunch.com/2018/02/22/sp...mo-satellites/

A very sharp webcast with live cameras and helpful commentary was re-broadcast locally in Oakland CA on the news. I could see the contrail and light of the rocket flames of the launch from Vandenberg, about 300 miles away this morning. Used to occasionally see Air Force launches from there in Sunnyvale, where I grew up. Those were usually unannounced and at twilght.

Overall, these Musk efforts seem to have been notably successful and innovative. The guy must have money to burn.
    02-22-18 09:59 AM
    <from: https://techcrunch.com/2018/02/22/sp...mo-satellites/

A very sharp webcast with live cameras and helpful commentary was re-broadcast locally in Oakland CA on the news. I could see the contrail and light of the rocket flames of the launch from Vandenberg, about 300 miles away this morning. Used to occasionally see Air Force launches from there in Sunnyvale, where I grew up. Those were usually unannounced and at twilght.

Overall, these Musk efforts seem to have been notably successful and innovative. The guy must have money to burn.
    There is no doubt he is making space... cool again. Interest in these launches has really risen of late.
    02-22-18 10:38 AM
    Now who told you the earth is spherical? It's flat yo! Like FLAaT (british flat)
    02-22-18 11:38 PM
    I keep mine in an anti-static bag, though I stopped using rubber bands or scotch tape??? I can't remember why but next time I go to the head I'll ask my brain...
    02-23-18 12:50 AM
    If they are not on the top of the keys then they are often bumps around the sides of the keys. Like to see someone try that with a touchscreen =D
    02-23-18 05:52 AM
    If they are not on the top of the keys then they are often bumps around the sides of the keys. Like to see someone try that with a touchscreen =D
    That's the makings of another dumb blonde joke.
    02-23-18 04:46 PM
    Now who told you the earth is spherical? It's flat yo! Like FLAaT (british flat)
    It's certainly not a sphere.

More like a bumpy spheroid :-)
    02-27-18 07:24 AM
    Just noticed (@ ~ :39) there is a bump on 5 watching the video: https://www.blackberrymobile.com/ski...yone_sound.mp4

What's that for?
    It's like a home key for your fingers like on a full size keyboard

BlackBerry Since 2006. Passport SE and KEYone
    rolfep likes this.
    02-27-18 07:47 AM