The remember app is not there anymore, correct? So what is the best option? Third party apps?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/crackbe...r-os1021%3famp

I used the icons "add note" a few times but for the life of me I can't understand where they get stored, where did my notes go?

I have Evernote too which is great but I'd like just a very quick app like a post it to put a random phone or a number every now and then.
    04-22-18 03:23 AM
    As you have mentioned Evernote is great for this. Evernote can also be added to the notification tray so that by just swiping down from the top you can add a note without opening the app.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    04-22-18 04:05 AM
    Google Keep is nice cause it syncs without you needing to do it manually, and if you move on to a different device all your notes come back
    04-22-18 05:54 AM
    Google Keep is nice cause it syncs without you needing to do it manually, and if you move on to a different device all your notes come back
    I think the key word here for some is 'google'. A lot of folks still want to avoid it if possible ;-)

Jake2826, skinnymike1 and kwdvm like this.
    04-22-18 06:03 AM
    Ticktick is phenomenal
    04-22-18 06:03 AM
    Notebook by Zoho.
    04-22-18 06:48 AM
    I use evernote. The app can scan (and convert to text) business cards, you can attach PDFs, organize by notebook and stack. It's pretty sweet.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    04-22-18 06:53 AM
    The remember app is not there anymore, correct? So what is the best option? Third party apps?

I used the icons "add note" a few times but for the life of me I can't understand where they get stored, where did my notes go?

I have Evernote too which is great but I'd like just a very quick app like a post it to put a random phone or a number every now and then.
    For a quick note:
    Assign the "N" key short press to "add note" (All Shortcuts, scroll down to Median and Productivity, select Add Note).
    04-22-18 07:27 AM
    I also use Google Keep. I like that the notes and reminders get put into my Google calendar.
    04-22-18 07:38 AM

There is a BlackBerry Notes app that I thought was pre-installed. It's very similar to what was in Remember (also a Tasks app).
    04-22-18 07:53 AM
    There is a BlackBerry Notes app that I thought was pre-installed. It's very similar to what was in Remember (also a Tasks app).
    Yeah but does the pre-installed Notes app have automatic sync so that if you switch to another DroidBerry you can fire up the app and everything is there like with Google Keep? Can you also attach an image to a note?
    04-22-18 07:57 AM
    I think the key word here for some is 'google'. A lot of folks still want to avoid it if possible ;-)

It's 2018. All I'm gonna say.
    04-22-18 08:15 AM
    It's 2018. All I'm gonna say.
    I did say for some.
    All I'm gonna say as well! ;-)

04-22-18 08:25 AM
    Yeah but does the pre-installed Notes app have automatic sync so that if you switch to another DroidBerry you can fire up the app and everything is there like with Google Keep? Can you also attach an image to a note?
    Don't believe so, sorry. I use Exchange at work which does sync them, but I know not everyone has that option.
    04-22-18 09:28 AM
    I did say for some.
    All I'm gonna say as well! ;-)

Well played.
    04-22-18 09:31 AM
    Microsoft Word! For me it's the best choice for compatibility and organization of files.

I did love BlackBerry Remember but wut they did to it on the KEYone (Android) was an abomination...an outrage against nature! Child's Play anyone? Lol
    FF22 likes this.
    04-22-18 09:33 AM
    Another vote for Google Keep!
    04-22-18 10:16 AM

Yes, I guess I think Google already knows too much about me and prefer my "NOTES" about questions for docs, mom and dad's death dates, etc to remain out of their hands, eyes and ears! Probably stupid since, yes, they are already reading all of my emails!

I'm using Note Everything. Has a simple backup/restore option which is what I want. No syncing across devices.
    04-22-18 10:58 AM
    Yes, I guess I think Google already knows too much about me and prefer my "NOTES" about questions for docs, mom and dad's death dates, etc to remain out of their hands, eyes and ears! Probably stupid since, yes, they are already reading all of my emails!

I'm using Note Everything. Has a simple backup/restore option which is what I want. No syncing across devices.
    But like... to all the people scared about the big G having access to all their files,

Do they even have enough time/employees to ACTUALLY go in detail through the stuff of billions of Android users?

My bet is no.
    04-22-18 11:01 AM
    But like... to all the people scared about the big G having access to all their files,

Do they even have enough time/employees to ACTUALLY go in detail through the stuff of billions of Android users?

My bet is no.
    Are you kidding me. I know for a fact that they have one person dedicated to reading all of my stuff!!! (wait, my tin foil hat just slipped over my eyes). Or course that person is located in a country or countries where there are enough people to dedicate to these jobs!

(just in case... )
    04-22-18 11:07 AM

Several options for note storage, I use OneNote which is linked to my Microsoft account and is backed up in the cloud (Onedrive)... For secure notes I use Enpass... I also use the BlackBerry notes app which is set up using my Microsoft account and notes are stored in my Outlook account and appear in the notes section of Outlook... I'm a Windows Phone convert and have an MS Surface so this works well for me... :-) I also use the BlackBerry Tasks app and this is also set up using my MS account and the tasks sync with those in Outlook so quite neat...
    04-22-18 11:10 AM
    I use One Note. It is a great app that syncs to the cloud and is getting better all of the time.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-18 02:23 PM
    I used to exclusively use evernote ( and migrated all my remember notes to it ). When evernote required I upgrade to a paid app because I had four devices, I migrated all my notes to onenote. I have not looked back! I like the sync across platforms!
    04-22-18 04:00 PM
    I use one note profusely on the desktop so it's natural for me to use the same on my phone.

I do recommend using a separate app for notes and another one for tasks. the two are not the same and trying to use one for both results in an unorganized mess.
    04-22-18 04:59 PM
    Several options for note storage, I use OneNote which is linked to my Microsoft account and is backed up in the cloud (Onedrive)... For secure notes I use Enpass... I also use the BlackBerry notes app which is set up using my Microsoft account and notes are stored in my Outlook account and appear in the notes section of Outlook... I'm a Windows Phone convert and have an MS Surface so this works well for me... :-) I also use the BlackBerry Tasks app and this is also set up using my MS account and the tasks sync with those in Outlook so quite neat...
    Grungni, could you explain how to do this (specifically, how to set up Blackberry Notes and Tasks in Microsoft)?
    04-23-18 06:40 AM
55 123