I recently move in to keyOne from the Passport, my XLS and Docs files that was created by docs to go on the Passport turn out to be a blank file when I tried to open the with Docs and Sheets on the keyOne, the files are save on my microSd card as a portable media. Anyone have any idea what's going wrong? Thanks and have a great evening.
    11-17-17 09:16 PM
    You're using Google docs and sheets. Try downloading Microsoft Word and Excel then try again. Not sure it'll work though.
    Last edited by naijab0y; 11-18-17 at 03:31 AM.
    11-17-17 09:47 PM
    I recently move in to keyOne from the Passport, my XLS and Docs files that was created by docs to go on the Passport turn out to be a blank file when I tried to open the with Docs and Sheets on the keyOne, the files are save on my microSd card as a portable media. Anyone have any idea what's going wrong? Thanks and have a great evening.
    I suggest also trying to get the files off the sd-card and onto a computer as a backup. That way you won't mess up the originals.

So, are you just the other side of the WA, Canadian border? We spell it with an O in the middle: Okanogan.
    11-17-17 10:09 PM
    Try opening them with Excel on a PC and then re-save them as real Excel files. You may also find that the free Excel app will do everything you need on your phone.
    11-17-17 10:30 PM