Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I have been using my KeyOne since the month it was launched. I have lived thru the front screen popping off and now the back cover won't stay on. No other problems - EVER. I am very happy with my phone and to be frank can live with the back the way it is for a while yet.

Would you do:
    1) buy a KeyTwo
    2) wait for the KeyThree whenever that may be
    07-19-19 02:31 PM
    I have been using my KeyOne since the month it was launched. I have lived thru the front screen popping off and now the back cover won't stay on. No other problems - EVER. I am very happy with my phone and to be frank can live with the back the way it is for a while yet.

Would you do:
    1) buy a KeyTwo
    Well, I bought a KEY² to replace my KEYᵒⁿᵉ, so I guess that answers the question as to what I would do.

That said, if it still does what you need/want it to do, then save your money if budget is a thing for you.

I'm hoping there will be a KEY³, but you never know for sure until it's in someone's hand.
    07-19-19 02:41 PM

Would you do:
    1) buy a KeyTwo
    Get a cheap $5 gel case and that will end your worries about the back cover.
    Cary Wheeler and Thannor like this.
    07-19-19 04:25 PM
    Get a cheap $5 gel case and that will end your worries about the back cover.
    Or another back cover which is like $10 to $10 on eBay
    07-19-19 04:59 PM
    Get a gel case and wait for the KEY3
    07-19-19 05:18 PM
    I just recently got a KEYone Black Edition...but if I was at the end of my rope, I would get a Key2. Have you considered a Key2 LE? You'd save some money going with the LE.
    07-19-19 09:14 PM
    Find a new North American Black Edition Key One for a reasonable price, an upgraded version of the Key One you enjoy using, and see what happens. Probably get one for 250-300 if any remain on Amazon.
    07-19-19 09:16 PM
    They have a few "renewed" North American versions for $259.00. New are back up to $549.00.
    07-19-19 09:46 PM
    I bought KEYᵒⁿᵉ on swappa.com and that particular experience was good
    07-20-19 12:00 AM
    I bought a new back cover for $8 . just Clips on. one of the clips had snapped off on the original backing. I bought a k2 as well. will probably sell the k1 soon
    the_boon likes this.
    07-20-19 12:39 AM
    There have been many KeyOnes on E bay new unlocked for 115 bucks......amazing prices. Just a little patience.
    07-20-19 10:43 AM
    I bought mine off of Amazon. This usually costs more but it does have it perks if it's been refurbished and not to mention the 2 day free shipping if you're a prime member. I would rather spend more and get a 90 day warranty. And not to mention if you buy if through Amazon you can get insurance on it for like 6 bucks a month!
    07-22-19 12:18 AM
    I use bit of Tuck Tape to secure my back cover. way less than a new text below and also please add cover. lol
    07-22-19 08:33 PM
    I bought a new unlocked Black Edition KEYone off an Amazon seller for $279 a few months ago, but they're sold out now. Lucked out that they had the North American/Canadian model.

Not sure what's available now though.
    07-23-19 06:21 AM
    I have a key one blackberry replaced a few months ago for a pop screen. Happily the thing works perfectly... I'm waiting to see what's going to happen with the Unihertz Titan ... I got in on the $10 for $199 deal
    07-23-19 11:32 AM
    I just had to make the same decision myself because I'm sick of Sprint, but the difficulty in finding reliable stock of the Key2 and the total silence from [Blackberry/TCL/anyone] has me hesitant to drop $650+.

Ultimately I decided to spend $250 for KEYone Black Edition. It looks better than my silver, it's an upgrade with the 4GB RAM/64GB on-board storage (vs the 3/32 now), and I'll finally get the Android 8 upgrade that Sprint promised then went back on. Plus, if a Key3 comes out in 6-8 months, I won't have heartburn on dropping $650ish on a truly significant upgrade.

Either that, or I'll use it until a competitor comes up with a better product.
    bh7171 likes this.
    07-23-19 11:35 AM
    I have a key one blackberry replaced a few months ago for a pop screen. Happily the thing works perfectly... I'm waiting to see what's going to happen with the Unihertz Titan ... I got in on the $10 for $199 deal
    Did you get an email from Unihertz asking for an additional $15 to be "locked in" for the low specialty price? I did...and I'm done!
    07-24-19 05:52 AM
    Did you get an email from Unihertz asking for an additional $15 to be "locked in" for the low specialty price? I did...and I'm done!
    Yes, I did, from Steven…

I replied:

"There is a term for this. In the state of New Jersey and then many other states in the United States it is called "bait and switch." It's illegal and will be reported to the US Justice Department and other jurisdiction agencies ."

Disgraceful and truly disappointing...

Email now return says undeliverable to that address... This is a fraud…

I would sure like to see a statement from crack berry as to why they advocate it this in their main page announcements now having people face this fraudulent thing...
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 07-25-19 at 12:15 PM.
    07-24-19 06:34 PM
    I'm of a vast minority opinion who likes the KEYᵒⁿᵉ > than a key2, but my back cover did separate a little after a relatively gruesome drop (screen and speakers, headphone jack etc, are all fine) and I just *very carefully* gorilla glued it shut lol. There's 1 mm where if you look w/ microscopic attention you can still see a bit of separation, and there's 1 spot on the opposite side where I have the smallest little glue bubble. Barely noticeable tho
    07-24-19 09:40 PM