Ok. So we all know it's May 31st. lol But what time? Midnight east coast? I'll stay up past my bedtime to order this.

Just as a side note. I am sad that they are not making it available from blackberry.com with the one year free support. Boo. I'll buy from Amazon of course but this is a change I really don't like!
    05-30-17 12:30 PM
    Ok. So we all know it's May 31st. lol But what time? Midnight east coast? I'll stay up past my bedtime to order this.

Just as a side note. I am sad that they are not making it available from blackberry.com with the one year free support. Boo. I'll buy from Amazon of course but this is a change I really don't like!
    Amazon midnight eastern I'll be there.
    05-30-17 12:34 PM
    Amazon midnight eastern I'll be there.
    Ah sweet! Thank you! That's 9PM Arizona time.
    05-30-17 12:36 PM
    Ah sweet! Thank you! That's 9PM Arizona time.
    That is not confirmed, just his speculation. I don't believe we know the exact timing yet. I am sure Crackberry will have an article the second they know.
    psychofox13 likes this.
    05-30-17 12:41 PM
    Im going to make a wild prediction...we wont see anything on keyone till mid day or so. There is absolutely no news on bestbuy or my inquiries to their mobile specific sales. It will probably just be part of their product refresh during the day. Im hesitant to belive it will be a precision launch like apple or samsung.

I hope im wrong.
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-30-17 12:52 PM
    When the KEYOne was available for order in the U.K. i waited until about 12:30am ET, I think the webpage was updated until later from 3-4am ET. Based in New York
    05-30-17 12:52 PM
    AT&T chat had zero information but when I pushed them and said Sprint will have it they said call tomorrow morning around 10am and we will tell you all about it.

Verizon said that I can order it online right now.- but when I asked for a link I waited and waited and then got disconnected. hmmm

B&H has no new information on availability right now.

Best Buy- do they have a chat online?
    Last edited by flyersfan76; 05-30-17 at 01:10 PM.
    Sean Flaherty likes this.
    05-30-17 12:58 PM
    AT&T chat had zero information but when I pushed them and said Sprint will have it they said call tomorrow morning around 10am and we will tell you all about it.

Verizon said that I can order it online right now.

B&H has no new information on availability right now.

Best Buy- do they have a chat online?
    Verizon is selling it?
    05-30-17 01:09 PM
    No. Reading is good.
    05-30-17 01:19 PM
    Anyone know if amazon.ca will have?
    05-30-17 01:27 PM
    Im going to make a wild prediction...we wont see anything on keyone till mid day or so. There is absolutely no news on bestbuy or my inquiries to their mobile specific sales. It will probably just be part of their product refresh during the day. Im hesitant to belive it will be a precision launch like apple or samsung.

I hope im wrong.
    There has been many Apple and Samsung launchs with issues, many. No need to slay BB on this one.
    05-30-17 02:17 PM
    I tried to call Amazon to find out. Super nice but really didn't understand about the release because there are some for sale already. I tried to explain the difference between 100-2 and 100-1. She did say she'll send me any information she gets. I tried.
    05-30-17 02:37 PM
    There has been many Apple and Samsung launchs with issues, many. No need to slay BB on this one.
    Really. Past 5 iphone releases have not been 12midnight pst on the dot? Incluidng all major carriers? My comment was not to slay BB, rather express that this is not that type of precision launch.
    05-30-17 02:49 PM

I hope im wrong.
    I searched Staples Canada for "Keyone" (just that term) and was directed to a bunch of BlackBerry stuff, but no K1 yet.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 03:00 PM