Seems quicker to perform
    the home icon has a selection of account
    The dark theme is a good step

Anyone else see something?
    03-06-19 05:21 PM
    Seen several mention it seems quicker....

And a few new apps are now "supported", if you use one of those, it should be a plus.
    03-07-19 09:15 AM
    The new dark theme appears way too colorful to me. See, I love my device to be as dark themed as possible. All this new colored headboard like part atop the apps annoys me.

So far I do not see any improvement on reaction time but instead I recognized that when I copy paste a text from another app into an email I either have a screwed up formatting or no useful format at all.
    Not happy with this.
    03-07-19 09:21 AM
    Seen several mention it seems quicker....

And a few new apps are now "supported", if you use one of those, it should be a plus.
    What apps?
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    03-07-19 03:14 PM
    it definitely looks better for sure
    IceCreamPlz likes this.
    03-07-19 06:21 PM
    Where are my phone calls? And some of my text are missing.
    03-07-19 06:21 PM
    Where are my phone calls? And some of my text are missing.
    Hub+ Services update changes how the BlackBerry Hub handles SMS and Call logs https://www.crackberry.com/hub-servi...-and-call-logs
    03-07-19 06:24 PM
    So Google figured out how to make BB no different from any other phone, the advantage to having a BB was that everything was in a single place (hub). Without that, we have just another android phone.

Thanks for the article but it doesn't say how to change the permissions. Is there a step by step on exactly which permissions need changing?
    meztek likes this.
    03-07-19 06:39 PM
    So Google figured out how to make BB no different from any other phone, the advantage to having a BB was that everything was in a single place (hub). Without that, we have just another android phone.

Thanks for the article but it doesn't say how to change the permissions. Is there a step by step on exactly which permissions need changing?
    It should just ask you when you download it.

You will still see SMS in the HUB - just not the sent ones. You still have to tap on the SMS thread to interact with it anyway, as per normal.
    03-07-19 08:52 PM
    It should ask for the new permissions when you install it. If for whatever reason it doesn't, go to Settings>Apps>Inbox>Permissions>Additonal permissions. Enable BlackBerry Hub+.
    03-07-19 08:52 PM
    I don't recall being asked for permission during install so thanks for telling me where the setting was. I'm really disappointed and having a hard time adjusting to this change. I loved when the HUB was the one stop place for everything, first they took away our voicemails now this...

PS... I use Textra and when I tap a message in the new hub it takes me to all my messages instead of letting me see the conversation I tapped on. I'm really not happy about this.
    03-07-19 09:16 PM

PS... I use Textra and when I tap a message in the new hub it takes me to all my messages instead of letting me see the conversation I tapped on. I'm really not happy about this.
    It shouldn't. Although I use Yaata, it behaves as it always did.
    03-07-19 09:26 PM

It shouldn't. Although I use Yaata, it behaves as it always did.
    I do use Textra, and for me it still behaves the way it always has.

But I think it's only if you tap the message the first time while it's new. After that, if you tap it again, it pulls up the entire app at the main list, and not that specific conversation.

Might want to verify that at the next new text.
    03-07-19 10:05 PM
    I do use Textra, and for me it still behaves the way it always has.

But I think it's only if you tap the message the first time while it's new. After that, if you tap it again, it pulls up the entire app at the main list, and not that specific conversation.

Might want to verify that at the next new text.
    I just tried it multiple times with the same message. Still good.
    03-07-19 10:09 PM
    Not mine, like was said, when I tap again it takes me to the app instead of the conversation.

Maybe it's a setting in Textra?
    03-08-19 02:25 AM
    I use Textra and it opens the conversation every time. I should mention that I use a Motion.
    03-08-19 04:58 AM
    Not mine, like was said, when I tap again it takes me to the app instead of the conversation.

Yep. That's what it's doing to me.

Got a text this morning but I originally read it directly in Textra. Just now went the the Hub, picked it and it pulled up the mini UI overlay of the conversation - as expected.

Got out of it and picked it again, this time it switched to the full Textra app, and the main list in the app.

I don't think there's a setting for that.
    03-08-19 09:20 AM
    This new HUB really added frustration to an otherwise frustrating day. I don't have anything good to say about it because my phone has always been my constant companion and saving grace on days like this.

I'm used to getting done with appointments, then peaking at the HUB as I get in the car to see what I've missed and who I'm waiting for to respond (vm, text or email). Now, I don't see my phone calls in the HUB (can't get that to work) and no outbound text so I feel lost and frustrated having to look in this app for messages, this app for calls etc... I keep few apps on my homescreen because that was all I needed on a regular basis, now I have to rethink what those few apps are...

Oh, and not having the situational awareness of knowing when this text came in relation to that call or this email. Seeing that timeline really made a difference.

This is like having any other Android device, Google really gave BB a grease-less screwing on this one... This might be the nail in their coffin...

Remember now, I've used nothing but BB going back to the two way pagers then my 6800 and if it wasn't for the PKB, I'd be going to Apple right about now so at least I'll never have to set my phone up again, I like how when you sign in with your apple id, you're all set like you were before (settings, folders, log in, everything). I guess I better learn to type on glass...
    03-08-19 04:18 PM
    Motion: Text in only, but everything else, including phone calls, still shows both ways.
    03-09-19 09:42 AM

Mine also, when I open a message from hub it opens in messaging app... can someone look at this please?
    03-09-19 10:01 AM
    Mine also, when I open a message from hub it opens in messaging app... can someone look at this please?
    It's an intermittent issue on K1 devices.
    03-09-19 10:10 AM
    It should just ask you when you download it.

You will still see SMS in the HUB - just not the sent ones. You still have to tap on the SMS thread to interact with it anyway, as per normal.
    So is this a bug or a feature? The problem with not seeing the sent texts is that the conversation gets stuck on the date of the last received message. So if I received a text yesterday and replied to it today, I have to look in yesterday's messages to find it. This is the part I dislike the most. Is anyone at BlackBerry looking at it, or do they think there's nothing wrong with it?
    meztek likes this.
    03-09-19 10:10 AM
    So is this a bug or a feature? The problem with not seeing the sent texts is that the conversation gets stuck on the date of the last received message. So if I received a text yesterday and replied to it today, I have to look in yesterday's messages to find it. This is the part I dislike the most. Is anyone at BlackBerry looking at it, or do they think there's nothing wrong with it?
    It's not a bug. It is a change in Google policy.
    03-09-19 10:18 AM
    Also, above states it's "intermittent" but what does that mean? Do I get messages shown in Hub or what? Can I no longer depend upon it? I looked back at prior days since hub iupgrade and found the text message threads show only the endpoint (most recent)... that's bad...
    03-09-19 10:19 AM
    Also, above states it's "intermittent" but what does that mean? Do I get messages shown in Hub or what? Can I no longer depend upon it?
    No issue for me on any of my BlackBerry Android devices. Seems consistent.
    03-09-19 10:22 AM
72 123