I have problems installing the screen protectors. It just doesn't adhere to the curved part of the screen. Does anyone have a working one?
    06-09-17 02:08 PM
    i had a screenprotector on my Passport, but since my Priv, i don't use Screenprotectors anymore. it's not necessary.
    06-09-17 02:23 PM
    i had a screenprotector on my Passport, but since my Priv, i don't use Screenprotectors anymore. it's not necessary.
    Yep, me too. I think they are annoying now.
    06-09-17 02:30 PM
    I ordered one of these:
    BlackBerry KeyOne Screen Protector

I should have it in a day or so, it might be in my mailbox as we speak.
    06-09-17 02:35 PM
    I tried a tempered glass protector for about 2 minutes. One trip into the pocket & there was dust everywhere. To the trash it went.
    06-09-17 02:35 PM
    I ordered one of these:
    BlackBerry KeyOne Screen Protector

I should have it in a day or so, it might be in my mailbox as we speak.
    Can you tell me later how it is after you installed it? I'm still looking for a good one.
    06-09-17 03:40 PM
    I don't know man. I know it's using Corning Gorilla Glass 4, but still. Sand and rock can damage the screen, and I know if it ever happens to my phone, I would go crazy over it. That's why I think I need this extra protection.
    06-09-17 03:41 PM
    I don't use screen protection for my blackberry keyone or s7 edge only uses case for both them
    06-09-17 04:17 PM
    this is the reason why I HATE curved screens!!! you can't protect them!

Yeh, i bought some glass screen protectors and even the ones that are cut smaller to avoid the curved portions of the screen still lifted.. it is lame

So this is the first phone where I am not using a screen protector.. just the official incipio octane case which is super nice! but a HUGE fingerprint magnet!
    06-09-17 04:45 PM

Yeh, i bought some glass screen protectors and even the ones that are cut smaller to avoid the curved portions of the screen still lifted.. it is lame

So this is the first phone where I am not using a screen protector.. just the official incipio octane case which is super nice! but a HUGE fingerprint magnet!
    06-09-17 04:45 PM

Please I need you to repeat yourself one more time.
    supertom likes this.
    06-09-17 04:48 PM
    So until now no one has found an ideal screen protector? I'm buying another 2 brands from Amazon. They will arrive this Monday. I hope it's going to work!
    06-09-17 07:16 PM
    I have problems installing the screen protectors. It just doesn't adhere to the curved part of the screen. Does anyone have a working one?
    Not a problem here. Protect24.
    06-09-17 08:07 PM
    Not a problem here. Protect24.
    Never heard that brand, care to send me a link? Thanks!
    06-10-17 06:07 AM
    Using Slabo film protector for my screen and avidet leather wallet flip case. So far so good.
    06-10-17 06:09 AM
    Can you tell me later how it is after you installed it? I'm still looking for a good one.
    So the Extreme Guard screen protectors came in the mail today. I just applied it and I think it's pretty good! It is cut so that it covers the curved part of the screen edge. This will be a problem if you don't have a case that covers the side of the phone to prevent the edge from curling and coming up. I have an Incipio Octane Pure, so the edges of that case are covering and helping to keep down the part of the protector that is over the curved part of the screen.

They have a code 'Save70' to save 70% off the protector, so it comes down to $3 per protector and they have free shipping, so I think it is worth a try. I've only had it on for a few hours, but I'm really happy.

Read and follow the installation instructions (and video) and like I said, I think because of the curved edge, it will only work if you have a case on the phone to protect the edge from curling.
    06-12-17 06:17 PM
    Haven't used a screen protector in years, since my Bold 9000.
    06-12-17 06:31 PM