OK, so I finally got my KEYone back from the repair center for my screen pop out issue. I set up my phone the way I like it and placed it on charge. At around 9pm I go to bed because I have to be up at 430am to get ready for work. So at the time my phone was fully charged 100% so I unplugged it and placed it on battery saver mode. I wake up this morning and my battery life was at 88%. I checked the battery Stas to see what was running and the only thing that was more than a couple mind was the battery idle stat. Which said 7 and half hours on the battery. I have all account syncs turned off. Sorry I forgot to take a screen shot of the battery meter. Is this normal for the KEYone or is it still settling in? I know I've own previous android devices and they've never used this much battery life being in idle
    07-06-17 09:44 AM
    It appears to be normal... I get the same stats, but I don't use battery save mode. The battery still lasts longer than most other phone's, though.
    07-06-17 10:47 AM
    Has anyone noticed when the K1 is in battery saver mode, there is no smooth screen switch? things are very abrupt. I actually prefer it, and wonder if it can be switch off, perhaps in Developer Options?
    Found it: Developer Options > The 3 Animations set to none.
    09-01-17 04:03 PM
    OK, so I finally got my KEYone back from the repair center for my screen pop out issue. I set up my phone the way I like it and placed it on charge. At around 9pm I go to bed because I have to be up at 430am to get ready for work. So at the time my phone was fully charged 100% so I unplugged it and placed it on battery saver mode. I wake up this morning and my battery life was at 88%. I checked the battery Stas to see what was running and the only thing that was more than a couple mind was the battery idle stat. Which said 7 and half hours on the battery. I have all account syncs turned off. Sorry I forgot to take a screen shot of the battery meter. Is this normal for the KEYone or is it still settling in? I know I've own previous android devices and they've never used this much battery life being in idle
    Btw., did you have WiFi on during this time? I've found that, at least at home, WiFi appears to drain an unusual high amount of battery when the phone is idle/on standby. Unlike most other phones, the K1 doesn't appear to have a 'sleep mode' while in standby with the screen turned off.

Tip: If you put your phone in flight mode during the night, the battery will only drop 1% at most.
    09-01-17 04:11 PM
    In Airplane Mode, will the alarms still go off?

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    09-02-17 10:28 PM
    Has anyone noticed when the K1 is in battery saver mode, there is no smooth screen switch? things are very abrupt. I actually prefer it, and wonder if it can be switch off, perhaps in Developer Options?
    Found it: Developer Options > The 3 Animations set to none.
    I am not sure but think some folks have pointed out that ZERO for animations might cause issues with some apps. A lot of folks have gone with .5
    09-02-17 10:39 PM
    Was travelling the other day. Charged my keyone to 100% left home at 23:00, got to the airport at 23:30, flight delayed to 3:30 so I check reddit, write some mail, some whatsapp and so on. Left AD got to Berlin where I stayed for 3 hours, same biz, some reddit, mails, texts - changed to Vienna flight 1 hour wait there and finally I got to my home airport at 18:30. Listening to music on gplay since leaving until I met my dad on the airport.

But Etihad lost my luggage so I ended up at home without my charger and couldn't be bothered to go and buy USB C charged after being reassured that my luggage will be with me in 48 hours.

The keyone performed better than I'd ever dream of. No joke. Respect to the manufacturer for including the specs worthy of a business phone!

Will buy again!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-06-17 10:03 AM
    good stuff! my SOT is usually around 5hrs with heavy use. never had an issue where it hasn't seen me through a whole day comfortably.
    today I unplugged my phone at 5.45am and now it is 6.15pm so 12 and a half hours later and it is at 59% amazing phone!
    09-06-17 12:14 PM
    I am not sure but think some folks have pointed out that ZERO for animations might cause issues with some apps. A lot of folks have gone with .5
    I have had 0 issues switching off animations completely. This is a standard practice I use on all my Android device's.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-06-17 01:05 PM
    1 day , 16 hours on idle
    5hour 16 SOT
    with 12% left
    09-06-17 02:02 PM
    In Airplane Mode, will the alarms still go off?
    Yep!
    09-06-17 04:11 PM
    I have had 0 issues switching off animations completely. This is a standard practice I use on all my Android device's.
    I may try it. I don't recall the discussion surrounding animations.
    09-06-17 04:36 PM
    I didn't take a screen shot but I had 8 hrs SOT last weekend over 2 days with Airplane mode overnight while asleep. There is no way I could be any happier with the battery performance of this phone.
    09-06-17 06:46 PM
    I unplugged my phone at 7:45 this morning, used it all day at work (music, emails, calls, texts, Web browsing) I'm still using it with Spotify... it's now 8:15 in the evening and the battery is at 57%

This battery rocks! I would've had to charge my DTEK50 at least twice now...
    09-06-17 07:18 PM
    Same here. First thing I do when I get my phones
    09-06-17 07:47 PM
    I may try it. I don't recall the discussion surrounding animations.
    I think I remember that the trouble was an issue with the animation for charging.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    09-06-17 09:09 PM