My amazon unlocked keyone hasn't received any updates for quite sometime. It is currently on ABP819 is that the most recent?

Thanks,
    Chadd
    07-24-19 11:04 PM
    My amazon unlocked keyone hasn't received any updates for quite sometime. It is currently on ABP819 is that the most recent?

Thanks,
    Chadd
    See below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354

However, feel free to use the latest (June) no-wipe autoloader:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...patch-1173379/
    07-24-19 11:38 PM
    See below:

Thanks for the info, looks like that is the latest. Are they no longer releasing security updates for the unlocked KEY ONE?? My Wifes ATT Key One is still getting updates from ATT
    07-24-19 11:54 PM
    Thanks for the info, looks like that is the latest. Are they no longer releasing security updates for the unlocked KEY ONE?? My Wifes ATT Key One is still getting updates from ATT
    Unknown.
    07-25-19 12:11 AM
    See below:

Thanks as always ! Can I autoload the june patch even for bb100-2 which looks like has *nothing* approved past april? I'm fine for my personal use but my job will stop allowing me to use the blackberry work app w/o patches, and seems the key2 is in the same position (which leaves me potentially w/o a keyboard for the first time in 12 years!)
    07-31-19 08:58 PM
    The AT&T version just got ABZ982 but the BE version still on ABT975.
    07-31-19 09:17 PM
    Thanks as always ! Can I autoload the june patch even for bb100-2 which looks like has *nothing* approved past april? I'm fine for my personal use but my job will stop allowing me to use the blackberry work app w/o patches, and seems the key2 is in the same position (which leaves me potentially w/o a keyboard for the first time in 12 years!)
    Yes, the autoloader works fine on BBB100-2.

The KEY² though has at least another year of updates.
    07-31-19 09:22 PM

Will give it a shot thanks again!
    07-31-19 09:37 PM
    The AT&T version just got ABZ982 but the BE version still on ABT975.
    Yep it showed up on the Wifes ATT key one tonight. Still nothing on my factory unlocked key one. Pretty disappointing really just seems like BB and TCL is slowing pushing me away. So much for the worlds most secure android.
    07-31-19 11:01 PM
    this...
    Attached Thumbnails What is the latest update?-12612.jpg  
    08-01-19 06:13 AM
    this...
    Doesn’t seem entirely accurate. My carrier is AT&T so I should get the update on my BE as well then. Probably lost in translation....
    08-01-19 06:41 AM
    Doesn’t seem entirely accurate. My carrier is AT&T so I should get the update on my BE as well then. Probably lost in translation....
    not sure how accurate it is but that was their reply..
    08-01-19 08:48 PM

First auto-load experience (my laptop's a mac but fortunately I'm visiting the parents).. Worked perfectly thanks again !! UEM client shows I'm now compliant
    08-03-19 04:40 PM
    Can you use the autoloader for cdma?
    08-03-19 07:20 PM
    Can you use the autoloader for cdma?
    3 guesses, and the first 2 don't count.
    08-03-19 08:06 PM
    Doh I give up. Never ever includes cdma.
    08-03-19 08:14 PM
    Can someone point in the direction on how to install 'no-wipe autoloader', pretty please!
    08-06-19 07:45 PM
    Never updating again on my KEYone Black Edition! YEAH!
    08-06-19 08:24 PM
    Can someone point in the direction on how to install 'no-wipe autoloader', pretty please!
    an9ie likes this.
    08-06-19 09:09 PM
    So to sum it up BB has Sh@t on its customers once again. We purchase unlocked devices straight from them so that we would receive security patches directly from them and now they stopped pushing updates for the unlocked phones. I just don't get the marketing strategy well I guess I do they have done nothing but run the company into the ground for the last ~7 yrs so why stop now.

Sad but for the first time since the pearl my next phone purchase will more than likely not be a blackberry. Hell I can't even purchase a Key 2 right now from official channels anyway.
    John Albert likes this.
    08-15-19 06:52 PM
    So to sum it up BB has Sh@t on its customers once again. We purchase unlocked devices straight from them so that we would receive security patches directly from them and now they stopped pushing updates for the unlocked phones. I just don't get the marketing strategy well I guess I do they have done nothing but run the company into the ground for the last ~7 yrs so why stop now.

Sad but for the first time since the pearl my next phone purchase will more than likely not be a blackberry. Hell I can't even purchase a Key 2 right now from official channels anyway.
    You’re complaining about the wrong company. If you’re going to complain, pick the correct manufacturer.
    08-15-19 06:55 PM

Did you take the 5 minutes and run the June autoloader?
    08-15-19 06:56 PM
    Did you take the 5 minutes and run the June autoloader?
    Why should I have to run an autoloader to get security updates? Is your average user going to go out and search for an autoloader to keep their phone security up to snuff?
    08-15-19 08:52 PM
    You’re complaining about the wrong company. If you’re going to complain, pick the correct manufacturer.
    So is TCL responsible for software updates? Either way the phone says Blackberry.
    08-15-19 08:53 PM
    Why should I have to run an autoloader to get security updates? Is your average user going to go out and search for an autoloader to keep their phone security up to snuff?
    Make a stand if it makes you somehow feel better I guess.

Otherwise, the solution is in front of you.
    Vasilios Patras likes this.
    08-15-19 08:59 PM
28 12