Just curious. How is the key one doing relative to prior BlackBerry phones?

Is the BlackBerry Mobile approach benefiting anyone,TCL or BlackBerry or customers?

Is there really any advantage for a company using BlackBerry servers and services to use a BlackBerry phone over any other?

A large law firm I have contacts with, went from BlackBerry to anything some years back and now they are switching back to all BlackBerry for their employees .
    07-25-17 12:25 AM
    The only people in the know aren't saying anything.
    07-25-17 01:36 AM
    Sales figures of TLC are NOT publicly released. In next earnings call, we can get some slight indicator as BlackBerry receives licensee income for each device sold as per their agreement. How much though is private and confidential

But if we gauge the demand and out of stock news we have heard/seen with KEYone I think demand has surpassed expectations. For a device which was originally planned just for enterprise customers. Currently still rolling out pending markets.
    07-25-17 05:53 AM
    It only reach "thousands", the OP of keyone screen lifting mega thread received an email from bbmo explaining that from thousands devices they've sold, only small numbers of them have screen lifting issues.
    Neville A Daniels likes this.
    07-25-17 06:37 AM