A few days ago I opened my BlackBerry KEYone to replace the back cover. It was an easy process. A few days later I noticed that I was no longer receiving any visual notifications from the LED notification indicator. I checked to ensure that the 'blink light' was set to 'on' in the notification settings. I even performed a factory reset without success.

I ultimately feared that I may have accidently done something to the circuit responsible for the proximity and light sensors when I opened the unit to replace the rear cover, so I found a new one a local parts store. It, too, was a fairly straightforward task. After replacing the circuit, the LED notification indicator still does not illuminate under any circumstances. The rest of the circuit functions, such as the proximity sensor, appear to work.

Other than this issue, the phone works essentially as well as it did when I bought it three years ago. However, not being able to glance to see if I have a text or missed call depending on whether a blue or red light is blinking is a mildly annoying. If someone could suggest anything I may have overlooked, I would be grateful.
    06-28-20 12:31 AM
    A few days ago I opened my BlackBerry KEYone to replace the back cover. It was an easy process. A few days later I noticed that I was no longer receiving any visual notifications from the LED notification indicator. I checked to ensure that the 'blink light' was set to 'on' in the notification settings. I even performed a factory reset without success.

I ultimately feared that I may have accidently done something to the circuit responsible for the proximity and light sensors when I opened the unit to replace the rear cover, so I found a new one a local parts store. It, too, was a fairly straightforward task. After replacing the circuit, the LED notification indicator still does not illuminate under any circumstances. The rest of the circuit functions, such as the proximity sensor, appear to work.

Other than this issue, the phone works essentially as well as it did when I bought it three years ago. However, not being able to glance to see if I have a text or missed call depending on whether a blue or red light is blinking is a mildly annoying. If someone could suggest anything I may have overlooked, I would be grateful.
    Download from Play Store BlackBerry Virtual Expert and run the notification test which includes notification LED color test.
    Do a 32 seconds press down power button reboot of device.
    Go to your individual apps and check notification LED settings toggle off and back on.
    06-28-20 05:34 AM
    The Play Store will not permit me to download the Virtual Expert saying "your device is not compatible with this version" . Also, I tried your other two suggestions earlier without success.
    06-28-20 08:33 AM
    The Play Store will not permit me to download the Virtual Expert saying "your device is not compatible with this version" . Also, I tried your other two suggestions earlier without success.
    Type *#2886# into your phone dialer, tap on MANU, scroll down to Charge LED and run the test.
    When done scroll to the bottom of the menu and hit Exit.
    06-28-20 09:11 AM
    Type *#2886# into your phone dialer, tap on MANU, scroll down to Charge LED and run the test.
    The Charge LED test failed. The light does not illuminate whatsoever.
    06-28-20 09:47 AM
    Try loading from APK Pure

"Blackberry+virtual+expert search results | APKPure.com" https://m.apkpure.com/search?q=Black...virtual+expert
    06-28-20 10:50 AM
    The Charge LED test failed. The light does not illuminate whatsoever.
    At least you have your answer.
    06-28-20 10:55 AM
    Had this worked, it would have lit up red and asked if you see red, then green, then blue.
    06-29-20 12:28 AM