It was rumored the BlackBerry Vienna was going to be released at the Mobile World Congress. But I didn't see anything
    03-10-16 03:29 PM
    That's because it wasn't announced

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    anon(9721458) and andy957 like this.
    03-10-16 07:20 PM
    For real! Release that thing already.... or charge me $100 to upgrade my Passport to Android OS. Wake up Blackberry there is money to be made. Seriously, am I the only one who would pay a fee to get Android on my bad *** BB10 devices?
    03-10-16 08:27 PM
    No, I would not ruin my beautiful Passport SE with a crap OS like Android. BlackBerry OS 10 does everything I need right now. When it stops working, maybe then.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 07:36 PM
    For one, BB10 is dead. Come to peace with it, sorry everyone. Facebook is gone and that should be enough to conclude BB10 ...

Personally I'm not about to get the Priv. Would rather go samsung. Vienna (or any Classic/Passport form factor) is the only reason I'd want to stick with BB, and if I don't hear anything about Vienna I may leave BB . Would be a sad day...
    03-24-16 10:06 PM
    For one, BB10 is dead. Come to peace with it, sorry everyone. Facebook is gone and that should be enough to conclude BB10 ...

Personally I'm not about to get the Priv. Would rather go samsung. Vienna (or any Classic/Passport form factor) is the only reason I'd want to stick with BB, and if I don't hear anything about Vienna I may leave BB . Would be a sad day...
    I expect facebook to follow soon after. Its beginning to feel like MySpace.

03-24-16 11:14 PM
    It's already canned.

 📱📶
    03-25-16 12:11 AM
    I guess they simply forgot about it... they got better priority and it's certainly not the client communication

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 12:24 AM
    Its either dead or BBRY is just a slow developer...

03-25-16 08:21 AM
    Vienna is dead... long live the Vienna!

Posted via CB10
    anon(9721458) likes this.
    03-25-16 08:51 AM
    Vienna is dead... long live the Vienna!

Posted via CB10
    Luxury is dead, long live luxury

Hopefully you get what I mean

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    03-25-16 02:56 PM
    FB is lame anyway, it's like a fridge or any other boring appliance...50 years ago it might have been cool but now hardly something to get excited about.

Now that FB has been cut, BB is actually ahead of the curve again
    03-25-16 02:56 PM
    FB is lame anyway, it's like a fridge or any other boring appliance...50 years ago it might have been cool but now hardly something to get excited about.

Haha, different take I wouldn't have thought of.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BB30000; 03-28-16 at 01:47 AM.
    03-27-16 12:58 AM
    Did it ever really exist or was it just intentionally leaked by BB to underline John Chens "commitment" in smartphones? I suspect the latter.
    03-28-16 04:32 AM

I have never used facebook or any of the other so does that mean I have to get rid of my passport because of it, a lot of us are not app junkies you do realise that you can you bb10 (or any phone infact) with out facebook
    03-29-16 02:34 AM
    Actually FB works better in the browser than in the App. And with email alerts, I still get notifications in the Hub. Nothing has changed.
    xKingHopy likes this.
    03-29-16 09:21 AM
    Actually FB works better in the browser than in the App. And with email alerts, I still get notifications in the Hub. Nothing has changed.
    Wow, totally forgot about email alerts... I can probably get rid of Face10 too, lol.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-29-16 10:45 AM
    Wow, totally forgot about email alerts... I can probably get rid of Face10 too, lol.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I did.
    03-29-16 09:20 PM
    I said "Facebook is gone and that should be enough to conclude BB10". What I meant was that this is telltale for future loss of apps and support for BB10. I didn't say I'm moving away from BB just because Facebook is gone or that you should too!
    That said, believe me, lack of apps is what crushed the BB market share. Like it or not. Avg consumer out there doesn't think like us, and we sorta like that!
    Hence the Vienna. Please give us a sign Chen!
    03-29-16 11:36 PM
    Facebook is bull****... no need to have it on OS10
    03-29-16 11:40 PM
    I said "Facebook is gone and that should be enough to conclude BB10". What I meant was that this is telltale for future loss of apps and support for BB10. I didn't say I'm moving away from BB just because Facebook is gone or that you should too!
    That said, believe me, lack of apps is what crushed the BB market share. Like it or not. Avg consumer out there doesn't think like us, and we sorta like that!
    Hence the Vienna. Please give us a sign Chen!
    I agree with you lack of apps didn't do blackberry any favours at all ............that was never a problem for me as I don't use a lot of apps but for other ppl yes it is
    03-30-16 12:30 AM
    Waiting for Vienna

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 04:12 PM
    I 'm using classic blk right now n loving the pkb + design but spec wise... not so happy. So i'm looking forward to vienna but i've heard it's mid to low spec with lower price range just like classic. Not so happy abt that... I wish they make flagship android pkb phone in a bar form w high specs. Even w high price, it'd be sooo worth it.

Posted via CB10
    asublimeday and Lefty724 like this.
    04-01-16 12:37 AM
    After all app company announcement thats wont support bb10.maybe found BlackBerry work on BlackBerry 10os android?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 04:20 AM

Ever try living without a fridge?
    pooyam and JeepBB like this.
    04-01-16 04:32 PM
35 12