I'm curious to hear how everyone is actually using their KEYones. Specifically, I'd like to hear about the following:

1)Most frequently used apps and tasks at work.

2) Most frequently used apps and tasks for leisure.

Here are mine:

Work: 70% Hub for traditional BlackBerry tasks (email, calendar, tasks, notes, contacts); 20% Firefox browser for web-based research and reading; 5% Kindle reading; 5% podcasts/video

Leisure: 50% Firefox; 30% Hub; 5% FM radio; 5% Kindle; 5% downloaded FLAC audio; 5% podcasts/video

Posted with my trusty Z10
    03-03-18 10:32 AM
    Hub all the way....little IG and Google Feed and all the rest are utilities such as navigation, Google Pay etc.

I even have the Hub widget as my single Home Screen with no padding using Nova which makes Hub feels like it an Always On app.
    03-03-18 10:52 AM
    Hub all the way....little IG and Google Feed and all the rest are utilities such as navigation, Google Pay etc.

I even have the Hub widget as my single Home Screen with no padding using Nova which makes Hub feels like it an Always On app.
    It's funny, but looking through my history to see what I'd actually used over the past week, I realized that, if the BB10 browser was being kept current, I would be able do do everything I do on my KEYone on my Passport, which I greatly prefer for reading, and everything except FM radio on my Z10, which I generally prefer for its convenient size.

03-03-18 11:18 AM
    It's funny, but looking through my history to see what I'd actually used over the past week, I realized that, if the BB10 browser was being kept current, I would be able do do everything I do on my KEYone on my Passport, which I greatly prefer for reading, and everything except FM radio on my Z10, which I generally prefer for its convenient size.

deleted
    03-03-18 11:19 AM
    productivity tap, as I am user of tasks and calendar, as well to check and answer recent calls. after BB10 HUB on android HUB isn't so actual, but I use it too... notes , and news and weather. last both I have aon convenience button for quick access. I use pkb for quick access too. I found out one thing. on Passport I was reading very much. here I am even lazy to read.
    03-03-18 11:48 AM
    I find I do almost every single thing on my KEYᴼᴺᴱ and rarely open my laptop computer and have not opened by desktop computer in many months.

Most frequently used apps:

ClipStack (by far)
    IMGtoPDF
    WhatsApp (Moreso on Passport &Priv neither having SIM)
    MIXplorer
    FloatingStickies (old version, New one sucks)
    Piktures
    IPCamPro
    VPNUnlimited
    03-03-18 03:01 PM
    I find I do almost every single thing on my KEYᴼᴺᴱ and rarely open my laptop computer and have not opened by desktop computer in many months.
    So, nearly 100% of your tasks. That's great. I'm curious what those tasks actually are, and which apps you use to perform them.

03-03-18 03:07 PM
    So, nearly 100% of your tasks. That's great. I'm curious what those tasks actually are, and which apps you use to perform them.

ClipStack (by far)
    IMGtoPDF
    WhatsApp (Moreso on Passport &Priv neither having SIM)
    MIXplorer
    FloatingStickies (old version, New one sucks)
    Piktures
    IPCamPro
    VPNUnlimited
    03-03-18 03:10 PM
    I guess I might be the most basic person doing most basic things on a once called a businessman's phone.

My daily activities on my keyone include music player while driving to work(post office) and back home,checking hub every hour with my two email accounts, fb,insta,news n weather app,most recently Netflix(watching breaking bad),google maps and that's pretty much all I do on my blackberry. Not a business stuff at all but hey I love my keyone black and I loved the curve 8520,Z3,classic and the keyone silver that I owned.
    03-03-18 03:12 PM
    for documents I use MSWord and SamsungMobilePrint via wifi... I have a 400gb microSD and all my life is on there... I have Lifetime iDrive for complete backup (Lifetime Zoolz for laptop and desktop)... so I have covered the eventual untimely death (device, not me I hope)... I have a number of security systems handled by apps... Google stores my 3000+ Contacts and I use SMSBackup&Restore... I bought Skyvalex Call Recorder (the most expensive app I ever purchased)... for professional reasons, I keep everything documented... locally Law is only one conversant need consent (that would be me, then)
    03-03-18 03:20 PM
    I do quite a lot of text work and type like a champ on the PKB... I rarely have used osKB... I forgot how to see the usage stats
    03-03-18 03:28 PM
    i wish the display were Priv size and quality...
    03-03-18 03:29 PM
    I use my Keyone for everything...Hub is always used, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, BBM, texting, Apple Music, stocks, linkedin, photos, calendar, alarm clock lol, etc.

Overall I mainly use it for social media and messaging.
    03-03-18 05:52 PM
    I'm using two hub widgets full screen (messages and emails), and fully taking advantage of the pkb shortcuts.

Usage is mostly messaging (sms, whatsapp, telegram, facebook), browsing(chrome) , maps (google, osmand), podcasts(podcast addict), a bit of gaming (battle of warships).

Less frequently : webex meetings, netflix, youtube, lyft/uber, remote control for dad's IT support ! (team viewer)
    03-03-18 06:21 PM
    Just curious,
    about tasks apps , reading the comments i only saw that some use the original blackberry task app wich in my opinion is too weak for task management
    i like todoist but i would like to hear if someone had a good experience with another task manager
    03-03-18 06:59 PM

WORK:
    Hub
    Textra
    DejaOffice
    Notes
    Calculator
    Facebook
    Password Keeper
    Dashlane

LEISURE:
    Maps.me
    Kijiji
    Amazon Shopping
    FireTV
    Clock
    Crackberry
    Reebee

Do a great deal of my work from the KEYone.
    Last edited by SeeBeeEss; 03-04-18 at 05:40 AM.
    03-03-18 07:19 PM
    I use mine primarily for messaging. That means email, text, and messengers. I also use it for the calender; where I keep up with all of my tasks and even payments that I have to make.

I am also a student. I have gotten numerous assignments done using my Keyone from class discussions to term papers. I also have to do spreadsheets at work sometimes. When I forget to prepare one, I can do it on the fly with my Keyone.

I also enjoy a few games and TV Apps in my spare time. My top 10 apps to use are:

Google Keep
    Hub
    Calender
    Crackberry
    Blackplayer
    Youtube
    theScore
    Google Maps
    First South (Banking)
    Ebay
    03-03-18 08:56 PM
    I live in Google Keep.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-18 09:13 PM
    I use my KEYone for pretty much everything. It has almost completely replaced my laptop. I have all my credit card and banking apps installed and use them daily. We use Microsoft Exchange for work and the KEYone hub is fantastic for all my communication needs. I use BBM for keeping in touch with family, and make a lot of voice calls too. Call quality is excellent. Other apps I use daily are Crackberry, Chrome, Google news, Google Fit, State Farm, Edward Jones, Microsoft Money, Lifelock, LinkedIn, and You Tube.
    I was very reluctant to transition to Android from BB10 but with all the functionality I can't imagine anything less. As long as the BlackBerry brand is available, I will always be a customer.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-03-18 09:36 PM
    I live in Google Keep.

Posted via CB10
    Tell me about it. That is literally my most used app.
    03-03-18 09:46 PM
    I do work email and phone calls for 9-5. but I also run a blog and podcast and both are run off my phone. I do the actual content creation on my desktop but do all the day to day from my KEYone.
    03-03-18 10:27 PM
    Lots of browsing, email and texts via hub.
    Apps-

Facebook
    Twitter
    YouTube
    03-04-18 08:26 AM
    I'm a General 'B' Contractor, working alone, so mostly small jobs but, like now, an occasional meaty project where time is not so much of the essence. At the job, I use Evernote to make notes of things I need for the job as they occur to me and document what I did and for how long for when I make an invoice. This data syncs to the Linux client, Nixnote on my PC so that I can compose the invoice, review and search for the materials or other needs.

The camera also comes into play on the job: I take pictorial notes of site conditions to later review at home, where I can better develop solutions with the help of a real computer. I take pictures of the changes I make, of interest to the client, my own reflections, potential clients, friends in the trades, and family. I'm beginning to make movies about larger projects and used the K1 for the most recent one: <-long, tedious to most who I've given the link to, save, perhaps, my friend and mentor, an electrical contractor.

Google maps and Drive help me find work-related resources and I use these frequently to get from place to place, for the occasional personal trip, as well. I use File Manager+ primarily for its FTP server to wirelessly get those big camera files off the phone to my PC and I've started uploading those work pictures to Photos so I can access them when the need arises on the road.

Personally, I'm not much of a phone caller but K1 keeps me available to friends and family (also business contacts) and, more than anything, spammers. Text messages keep me connected to banking alerts, shipper notifications, also friends, family, and clients at a not-hectic pace. GF is from Vietnam, where her family depends on apps like Zalo, Viber, or Messenger to communicate with her on her S7 Edge. She'll want to contact me and just use whatever comes up, possibly one of these, so I keep them available on K1.

I'm pretty happy with the online commerce shipment tracking apps, USPS Mobile, UPS, FedEx and use those for both business and personal purchases.

Finally, shoutout to the Safeway app. I can add coupons and make a list on the real computer, see the relevant items on K1 in store, and keep eating that I might work and do personal living another day!
    03-04-18 02:28 PM