Not sure what you mean or what level of sarcasm, if any. But you're right, I feel great using my KEYone, thanks for caring.
    My point was your post had nothing to do with the topic at hand, just wanted to insult someones grammar.

But that you are enjoying your KEYone I am pleased by that. It is important that the KEYone is a good phone if we want to see a KEYtwo.

Posted with my  Classic
    06-03-17 12:26 AM
    Been loving mine for weeks now. I'm interested in seeing some shots of the phone in that flipcase if you'd be so kind.
    Well worth the wait!-1496471750070.jpgWell worth the wait!-1496471753077.jpg

Sorry for the crappy dusty photos. Good case especially when it's free!
    thekidshop likes this.
    06-03-17 01:36 AM
    Just got mine a few hours ago. OMG, I can't believe how much I like this phone. The keyboard short cuts alone save a lot of time. They completely change the way one interacts with the phone. The phone is solid and it is very fast. It's very satisfying as well, typing on a well designed PkB. The battery life is stellar, from what I can see from 6 hours of setup and heavy use.
    Yep the battery life is fantastic.

I'm not sure why people are having issues with their phones - mine has been flawless so far.
    06-03-17 01:39 AM
    Are you in the right place? How in the world did this message get through all the tantrums??
    06-03-17 01:59 AM
    My point was your post had nothing to do with the topic at hand, just wanted to insult someones grammar.

But that you are enjoying your KEYone I am pleased by that. It is important that the KEYone is a good phone if we want to see a KEYtwo.

Posted with my  Classic
    Me insult someone's grammar? I've not been on here very long at all but it was nice to find most people here actually communicating properly and not in a lazy, text speak fashion that has its place elsewhere perhaps, such as a school playground. IMHO of course .

I'm still enjoying my KEYone thanks. All good so far.
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-03-17 02:28 AM
    Vancouver and they had quite a few in Stock. Rep told me he sold 8 already the same day. I think the screen is bright enough, just wish there was a way to soften the colors for evening use, i.e. flux.
    And if you don't care for Twilight, try the app in the screenshot. You can choose the filter color. I usually go for the gray because it seems more natural.
    Attached Thumbnails Well worth the wait!-screenshot_20170603-063817.jpg  
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-03-17 05:41 AM
    Enjoying for about 48hours now. Hard to ignore all the negative comments in the other threads, but mine is flawless so far. Only gripe is that the capacitive buttons are mis pressed on occasion when swiping. Other than that, coming from the pixel and the S8+, so far so good!
    Ignore the negative rants about the BlackBerry KEYone smartphone. It is unfortunate a few people have received defective devices and in time as stock is replenished they will be able to replace their smartphone with a fully functional BlackBerry KEYone. As for complaints about uneven keyboard backlighting, screen brightness, etc. these are very subjective complaints with some bordering on whining rather than legitimate defects or poor functionality. Each person has there own interpretation; the only way to know if the BlackBerry KEYone is suitable for you is to use it yourself after reviewing the information about the product.
    DolemiteDONS and Yeastmode like this.
    06-03-17 05:55 AM
    Agreed but phone need to be a high end.
    Not if high end means spending the day looking for a place to plug the phone in. The phone might open apps a millisecond slower than the S8, but I'll gladly trade that for better battery life.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-03-17 09:25 AM
    And if you don't care for Twilight, try the app in the screenshot. You can choose the filter color. I usually go for the gray because it seems more natural.
    Thanks, that looks like a great option. Much appreciated!
    06-03-17 10:37 AM
59 123