Good to hear. I too have an iPhone 7. I'm one of the unfortunate ones who ordered the imaginary CDMA version on the 30th. I ranted and raved and said I was done with BB. I lied (like Steve) and will still be getting the phone. Supposedly between June 20th - July 10th according to amazon. We will see.
    Sorry to hear of the mix up. Once you get it you will enjoy it!
    06-02-17 10:57 AM
    Been loving mine for weeks now. I'm interested in seeing some shots of the phone in that flipcase if you'd be so kind.
    Sure I can post some this afternoon.
    06-02-17 10:58 AM
    This!
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-02-17 11:03 AM
    Really nice to see a good command of English grammar, punctuation and spelling too. Cheers.
    Asherlock its may be to the, keyboard touch is rletaded problem and this is why butc is a good report anyway I hope I soon to getc8t havw a n8ce day.
    ZX14R Pilot likes this.
    06-02-17 11:07 AM
    Asherlock its may be to the, keyboard touch is rletaded problem and this is why butc is a good report anyway I hope I soon to getc8t havw a n8ce day.
    You've made my day. Thanks :-)
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-02-17 11:37 AM
    Vancouver and they had quite a few in Stock. Rep told me he sold 8 already the same day. I think the screen is bright enough, just wish there was a way to soften the colors for evening use, i.e. flux.
    @Yeastmode, try "Twilight" app & see if it may help with your evening use.
    06-02-17 11:40 AM
    Thanks! I will give that a shot.
    06-02-17 11:42 AM
    how is the screen on your keyone compared to your old iphone 7? i'm asking because i'm switching from the iphone 7 and the screen size is the only thing that kind of worries me!
    06-02-17 11:55 AM
    I've seen a report on low quality audio from the headphone jack. Could you provide your input and corroborate this story? It's not uncommon for me to strap on my headphones or even hook up to my older Rotel mid-fi system via an auxiliary cable.

Posted via CB10
    My experience with is the audio and earphones is the sound quality is good, no need for the volume button to move beyond 25% under normal circumstances.
    06-02-17 12:03 PM
    Your ca, adjust the brightness natively without a third-party application.
    06-02-17 12:05 PM
    how is the screen on your keyone compared to your old iphone 7? i'm asking because i'm switching from the iphone 7 and the screen size is the only thing that kind of worries me!
    I'm really enjoying it so far. It's nice being able to type without a virtual keyboard eating up a chunk of the screen. It's not a big of a difference as you might think. The resolution is good and I feel it's definitely bright enough.
    thekidshop likes this.
    06-02-17 01:15 PM
    Your ca, adjust the brightness natively without a third-party application.
    I'm more so looking to filter out blue light automatically.
    06-02-17 01:16 PM
    Really nice to see a good command of English grammar, punctuation and spelling too. Cheers.
    I'm glad your post was able to make you feel good about yourself.

OP, congrats. Can't wait to get my own.

Posted with my  Classic
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-02-17 02:11 PM
    I'm more so looking to filter out blue light automatically.
    I just turn the smartphone face down but normally I leave it in my office at home overnight. I have read blue spectrum light disrupts sleep.
    06-02-17 02:30 PM
    Omg I'm looking for an oem flip case does anyone know anywhere in Vancouver???
    06-02-17 03:03 PM
    I'm glad your post was able to make you feel good about yourself.

OP, congrats. Can't wait to get my own.

Posted with my  Classic
    Not sure what you mean or what level of sarcasm, if any. But you're right, I feel great using my KEYone, thanks for caring.
    06-02-17 03:56 PM
    Really nice flipcase throw in. A US store would never have that as a throw in sadly.
    06-02-17 04:16 PM
    My bad was in rush ,sorry
    rx8er likes this.
    06-02-17 06:13 PM
    I use Twilight as well. I like that the setting for warmth is available. So, early on in the night, I'll use a bit brighter setting and then adjust it for after midnight.
    06-02-17 06:21 PM
    People have said this about the PRIV and it is fine for my own taste because I don't play music really loud.

For those who came from a PRIV, is the volume level lower or just as adequate?
    Just adequate..Priv is louder
    smoothgeek likes this.
    06-02-17 06:24 PM
    My bad was in rush ,sorry
    Seriously, I'm far from perfect with my grammar so feel free to point out my mistakes as I often post before I've realised that the dreaded auto complete thingy has changed a word or a spelling!
    06-02-17 06:40 PM
    Just got mine a few hours ago. OMG, I can't believe how much I like this phone. The keyboard short cuts alone save a lot of time. They completely change the way one interacts with the phone. The phone is solid and it is very fast. It's very satisfying as well, typing on a well designed PkB. The battery life is stellar, from what I can see from 6 hours of setup and heavy use.
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-02-17 07:42 PM
    Using a physical keyboard will always be a nicer experience than typing on glass. I can't imagine being productive using a laptop or desktop computer, and typing on a touch screen instead of an actual keyboard. I don't see why the smartphone is any different. When you think about that for a moment, and how you can make use of keyboard shortcuts, it's astounding that people will make in depth arguments that a physical keyboard is inferior. It's not just the shortcuts and better accuracy, but typing on real keys just feels nicer.
    Yeastmode and DolemiteDONS like this.
    06-02-17 09:12 PM
    Using a physical keyboard will always be a nicer experience than typing on glass. I can't imagine being productive using a laptop or desktop computer, and typing on a touch screen instead of an actual keyboard. I don't see why the smartphone is any different. When you think about that for a moment, and how you can make use of keyboard shortcuts, it's astounding that people will make in depth arguments that a physical keyboard is inferior. It's not just the shortcuts and better accuracy, but typing on real keys just feels nicer.
    Agreed but phone need to be a high end.
    06-02-17 10:01 PM
    Enjoying for about 48hours now. Hard to ignore all the negative comments in the other threads, but mine is flawless so far. Only gripe is that the capacitive buttons are mis pressed on occasion when swiping. Other than that, coming from the pixel and the S8+, so far so good!
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-02-17 10:28 PM
59 123