Just picked one up tonight from Bell. Service rep threw in a free oem flip case on top of a great deal. Device is great and typing is fantastic. I came from and iPhone 7 and this is such a refreshing change! If anyone has any questions that I can help with please let me know Well worth the wait!-1496387394467.jpg
    06-02-17 02:10 AM
    Nice enjoy!!
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-02-17 02:23 AM
    Enjoy.

Wish it was that easy for those north of the border.

I'm enjoying mine immensely.
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-02-17 02:27 AM
    Congrats
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-02-17 04:38 AM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Can't wait to get one.. great reviews all around... looking forward to retiring my Passport and iphone 5...

Posted via CB10
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-02-17 04:48 AM
    Can you help me get one before July?
    Yeastmode and jamesharmeling like this.
    06-02-17 06:03 AM
    Just picked one up tonight from Bell. Service rep threw in a free oem flip case on top of a great deal. Device is great and typing is fantastic. I came from and iPhone 7 and this is such a refreshing change! If anyone has any questions that I can help with please let me know Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1496387394467.jpg 
Views:	962 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	424387
    I've seen a report on low quality audio from the headphone jack. Could you provide your input and corroborate this story? It's not uncommon for me to strap on my headphones or even hook up to my older Rotel mid-fi system via an auxiliary cable.

Posted via CB10
    JOHNGAETANO likes this.
    06-02-17 06:10 AM
    Do they have the Dual Shell case?
    06-02-17 06:20 AM
    I've seen a report on low quality audio from the headphone jack. Could you provide your input and corroborate this story? It's not uncommon for me to strap on my headphones or even hook up to my older Rotel mid-fi system via an auxiliary cable.

Posted via CB10
    Headphone output level is a bit low compared to other phones however not that big of a deal.. I just keep it close to max volume and it's fine
    06-02-17 06:36 AM
    I have to say that if you are waiting it's worth it. I am surprised how well it runs with the older chipset. I don't think I would have known if I hadn't read about it.
    06-02-17 06:46 AM
    Headphone output level is a bit low compared to other phones however not that big of a deal.. I just keep it close to max volume and it's fine
    Hi Bure03, I'm not overly concerned about the output levels as I am the quality of sound. Thank you for confirming the levels are a bit low. As I said before, the Passport is lower output compared to the Classic, but quality is better. Both have acceptable output levels in my opinion

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 07:29 AM
    Just picked one up tonight from Bell. Service rep threw in a free oem flip case on top of a great deal. Device is great and typing is fantastic. I came from and iPhone 7 and this is such a refreshing change! If anyone has any questions that I can help with please let me know Click image for larger version. 

Sherets do u live ,im so tempted, the screen everyone is going on about the screen is it dim is it bright witch one is it
    06-02-17 07:31 AM
    Sherets do u live ,im so tempted, the screen everyone is going on about the screen is it dim is it bright witch one is it
    Really nice to see a good command of English grammar, punctuation and spelling too. Cheers.
    Yeastmode and terminatorx like this.
    06-02-17 07:59 AM
    Good to know someone who is used to iPhone can appreciate it...
    givenoquarter likes this.
    06-02-17 08:04 AM
    Definitely well worth the wait. I rode my bicycle 15 miles to go pick mine up at an obscure bestbuy outside the city and this thing is wowing me. So far the killer feature for me is the one touch (long and short) to load up apps. That's over 50 apps you can one touch to open. Long S for Spotify, quick tap S for ESPN.

I recommend creating the short cuts while you use your phone through the first day or two to see what makes sense. For me, N for new York times, S for sports, M for Facebook messenger, E for email, etc. And you can delete what the phone presets.

Realize I use Google keep the most so that gets the convenience key. This phone is a one touch customization dream.
    06-02-17 08:13 AM
    Really nice to see a good command of English grammar, punctuation and spelling too. Cheers.
    English isn't everyone's first language! How many languages do you speak?
    06-02-17 08:21 AM
    I agree with this. It's not as strong as flagship phones but definitely not a deal breaker for me. The difference is marginal.
    06-02-17 09:47 AM
    Good to know someone who is used to iPhone can appreciate it...
    I would say that the OS has its very minor hiccups and isn't as fluid as iOS, but it's a refreshing change. The amount of customization is great
    anon(9175377) likes this.
    06-02-17 09:50 AM
    Definitely well worth the wait. I rode my bicycle 15 miles to go pick mine up at an obscure bestbuy outside the city and this thing is wowing me. So far the killer feature for me is the one touch (long and short) to load up apps. That's over 50 apps you can one touch to open. Long S for Spotify, quick tap S for ESPN.

I recommend creating the short cuts while you use your phone through the first day or two to see what makes sense. For me, N for new York times, S for sports, M for Facebook messenger, E for email, etc. And you can delete what the phone presets.

Realize I use Google keep the most so that gets the convenience key. This phone is a one touch customization dream.
    Thanks for the tip - I totally agree! Makes my iPhone seem watered down in that sense
    06-02-17 09:51 AM
    Vancouver and they had quite a few in Stock. Rep told me he sold 8 already the same day. I think the screen is bright enough, just wish there was a way to soften the colors for evening use, i.e. flux.
    06-02-17 09:53 AM
    Hi Bure03, I'm not overly concerned about the output levels as I am the quality of sound. Thank you for confirming the levels are a bit low. As I said before, the Passport is lower output compared to the Classic, but quality is better. Both have acceptable output levels in my opinion

Posted via CB10
    I don't have the phone yet, but I did a small test in-store with my headphones. The quality sounded very comparable to the passport, and perhaps a bit better on the bass in the K1. I'm no audiophile though, and I was listening in a mall store. The quality sounded good enough to me, but that's all I can say.

For reference, these are my headphones: https://www.amazon.ca/Bose-SoundSpor...UvbUpU12902512
    Last edited by shadeofdawn; 06-02-17 at 10:46 AM.
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-02-17 09:59 AM
    Good to hear. I too have an iPhone 7. I'm one of the unfortunate ones who ordered the imaginary CDMA version on the 30th. I ranted and raved and said I was done with BB. I lied (like Steve) and will still be getting the phone. Supposedly between June 20th - July 10th according to amazon. We will see.
    06-02-17 10:22 AM
    People have said this about the PRIV and it is fine for my own taste because I don't play music really loud.

For those who came from a PRIV, is the volume level lower or just as adequate?
    06-02-17 10:25 AM

That is a beauty of a phone.
    Yeastmode likes this.
    06-02-17 10:47 AM
    Been loving mine for weeks now. I'm interested in seeing some shots of the phone in that flipcase if you'd be so kind.
    06-02-17 10:55 AM
59 123