Nearly two months on and very happy with my jump to BB (K1). No issues at all and many areas where it is better than my S6. Just as quick and easy to use - then there's the battery life. More visible in bright sunlight - my wife still has an S6 so easy to compare. Bluetooth works absolutely fine in car etc and much better than my S6 in connecting with my Garmin Forerunner 235. Camera requires more skill/care when taking pics but when I do it takes some cracking shots equally as good as the S6 - especially low light scenes where unlike many reviews I think it excels. Wifi no issues - signal no issues and loudspeaker absolutely fine. I've watched loads of videos and the letterboxing doesn't bother me in the slightest and the Keyboard - is just dandy. Currently on holiday in Europe experiencing very hot weather (high 30's C) and no issues. One happy owner here and so glad I jumped.
    gebco, JLOforshort and Sigewif like this.
    09-05-17 01:45 AM
    Great to hear that you are having a positive experience. I also have a KEYᵒⁿᵉ and there is a Samsung s6 in our household. My battery life is way better. I agree with you about the camera. It takes a little while to learn how to use it and the tools but if you do you can get excellent results. I have also noticed that it does well in low-light situations. it is better than my PRIV for that, but for some things my PRIV did quite well, mainly Lloyd nature pictures where there isn't too much action..
    09-05-17 03:40 AM