After 7mths of usage, the screen popped off today. Thought that was never going to happen to me, but....
    01-10-18 08:34 PM
    I had the same issue in December ...sent it in...I had a new one in 10 Days . I’ve heard others say in may be relative to climate ...not down grading the lack of adhesive as the real issue. Where are are you located ? Mine popped on a very cold night in Toronto
    01-10-18 08:47 PM
    I had the same issue in December ...sent it in...I had a new one in 10 Days . I’ve heard others say in may be relative to climate ...not down grading the lack of adhesive as the real issue. Where are are you located ? Mine popped on a very cold night in Toronto
    Mine pops out all the time 🤣
    Carjackd, Mecca EL and LSDBerry like this.
    01-10-18 08:52 PM
    Mine pops out all the time ������
    We’re still talking about screens right?
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-10-18 08:58 PM
    Of course we are......
    Carjackd and Mecca EL like this.
    01-10-18 08:59 PM
    Texas. It was 65 degrees today. Took it out of my pocket and noticed light coming out of the side. I rely on my BlackBerry for work. Not sure how to manage without it.
    01-10-18 09:00 PM
    Sorry to hear that OP. Hopefully you'll be able to get it fixed quickly.

I had the same issue in December
    You got the the same issue no matter what time of the year it is or the temperature.
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-10-18 09:02 PM
    I have some 2-sided tape at the ready in case it ever happens to me.

I'll probably bring it to a phone shop at the end of my warranty and have them install the tape anyway.
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-10-18 09:04 PM
    Now I know what the inside of a K1 looks like.
    01-10-18 09:06 PM
    Sorry to hear that OP. Hopefully you'll be able to get it fixed quickly.

You got the the same issue no matter what time of the year it is or the temperature.
    I just have issues
    01-10-18 09:12 PM
    Now I know what the inside of a K1 looks like.
    It is very shiny in there!

See if you can arrange an advanced exchange. They take credit card number for security and release it when you ship back the defective one.
    01-10-18 11:51 PM
    Texas. It was 65 degrees today. Took it out of my pocket and noticed light coming out of the side. I rely on my BlackBerry for work. Not sure how to manage without it.
    For one, tape it down so it doesn't break the ribbon. And go ahead and make sure everything is backed up.
    01-11-18 02:26 PM
    For one, tape it down so it doesn't break the ribbon. And go ahead and make sure everything is backed up.
    What's the best way to back up?
    01-11-18 02:36 PM
    What's the best way to back up?
    Use Google Backup
    Use Google Photos, make sure they a syncing and you can view them in a browser.
    Use Active Sync (or Google version of it) for all email accounts
    Use Google Drive
    If an App or Game use Facebook for backups... use it.
    Check each App to see if it has a backup or export feature - Password Keeper has it's own now.
    01-11-18 03:18 PM
    I know the problem is supposed to be fixed on later ones but I hold my breath every time my phone falls.
    01-11-18 04:04 PM
    I know the problem is supposed to be fixed on later ones but I hold my breath every time my phone falls.
    That's the part of this which is overlooked. The unsettled feeling that it may still happen. And while newer devices are not subject to this failure, it really is unfair that those with the older devices have to be on pins and needles and then possibly suffer catastrophic failure if the cable tears when the screen pops off. This failure could happen in a business meeting. It could happen on vacation in a foreign land or at another inopportune time with no backup available "and the only recourse, a slow boat to China!"

This really should have been handled in a different manner or should still be handled in a different manner.
    01-11-18 04:42 PM
    My screen started separating while I was in San Diego in Oct/Nov for work. Bought a flimsy screen protector and placed it sideways until I got home where I used 2-sided tape to fix it. Good to go now. I wasn't about to turn it in for repair and be without a phone for any length of time.
    01-11-18 05:41 PM
    Out of curiosity, how old is your phone? Is this problem only with the initial phones or are current phones still doing this?
    01-11-18 05:54 PM
    Mine was an initial batch obtained in May
    01-11-18 06:08 PM
    Out of curiosity, how old is your phone? Is this problem only with the initial phones or are current phones still doing this?
    I ordered mine the first day available in US from best buy. My earpiece has crapped out too. I can only hear using bt or speaker.

I'm so frustrated. I've been using BlackBerries since 2004 but this might just push me into the loving arms of an S8.
    01-11-18 06:22 PM
    Use Google Backup
    Use Google Photos, make sure they a syncing and you can view them in a browser.
    Use Active Sync (or Google version of it) for all email accounts
    Use Google Drive
    If an App or Game use Facebook for backups... use it.
    Check each App to see if it has a backup or export feature - Password Keeper has it's own now.
    Wow. I've got my work cut out for me.
    01-11-18 06:22 PM
    It just doesn't seem right to be taping up my smartphone.
    Soapm likes this.
    01-11-18 08:04 PM
    A $700 smartphone at that. Or whatever it was.
    Soapm likes this.
    01-11-18 08:09 PM
    screen that pops? I have bought KEYone yesterday so I hope maybe its Fixer for New batch models?
    01-12-18 12:33 AM
    It just doesn't seem right to be taping up my smartphone.
    It's definitely not right or good for any new phone with any name or logo on it!

Posted via CB10
    01-12-18 02:36 AM
38 12