Pretty sure when I joined here fairly recently, that it would be all very.... err... nice, easy going, genuine folk who in the main are fans of Blackberry....etc.

Wrong! Just about every Keyone topic becomes hijacked by Keyone haters, simply looking to slate the phone and I'd guess that over 90% of folk posting on Keyone threads will never own a Keyone.

Perhaps one of seemingly many reasons why the haters love (to slate) the Keyone so much on here, is because Blackberry chose to release the Keyone to us here in the United Kingdom first, months (not even days) before it was eventually released to the USA or Canada? Maybe because the haters don't like change, the threat that their old school Blackberry is fading (I own a Bold 9900), or that their alternative brand is being challenged? I don't know, perhaps the haters would care to elaborate?....... Bring on the banter
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-21-17 02:03 PM
    really KEYone one of best BlackBerry devices ever despite all subjective and biased views regarding screen lift which was so exaggerated
    DolemiteDONS and rx8er like this.
    06-21-17 03:02 PM
    Empty vessels make the most noise. Sorry to deprive you of any banter but my experience with the K1 is that it's an excellent product; a niche product, yes but excellent nonetheless
    rx8er likes this.
    06-21-17 03:06 PM
    We dont need yet another thread for people to whine and moan on.
    06-21-17 03:12 PM