Hello guys,

Just bought this keyone last week,
    I'm having some flick typing issues with keyone.

Not always but sometimes when Im typing and when I flick to type or delete it, it inserts completely different word than I intend to flick or even when I'm deleting the words, it adds new kind of word.
    (Actually it's happening right now as I type)

Any solution?
    08-22-17 07:14 PM
    don't flick
    08-22-17 07:22 PM
    don't flick
    What's the point of having touch capacity keyboard then. Lol I had z10,z30, passport and flicking is core value to me.
    08-22-17 07:29 PM
    I was kidding... you might need to uninstall the BlackBerry keyboard app and reboot and reinstall it, but first try a 32 second reboot just to see
    08-22-17 07:37 PM
    I was kidding... you might need to uninstall the BlackBerry keyboard app and reboot and reinstall it, but first try a 32 second reboot just to see
    I can't find blackberry blackberry App. In the google playstore it states it installed but can't uninstall
    08-22-17 08:07 PM
    Actually the app cannot be fully uninstalled. What will occur if you go into settings and apps and find the Blackberry keyboard application you can request an install and it will restore the app to its original form before any updates were applied. If you're satisfied the app is working correctly at that point you can always try allowing it to update through the App Store. It may correct all the issues that you're having. I would suggest trying that before going any further. It's only takes a few minutes to accomplish.
    08-22-17 10:08 PM
    an installed App may be conflicting with the keyboard App! delete recent apps and reinstall one by ones to troubleshoot!
    08-24-17 04:17 AM
    Hello guys,

Not always but sometimes when Im typing and when I flick to type or delete it, it inserts completely different word than I intend to flick or even when I'm deleting the words, it adds new kind of word.

Any solution?
    How's your flick issue now? Any better? Any solution?
    08-24-17 04:50 AM
    Hello guys,

Any solution?
    The capacitive features of the K1's keyboard simply does not work as smoothly as on the Passport. Be it scrolling, cursor navigation or flick typing. That's my experience anyway. Sometimes it can be too sensitive and other times not sensitive enough. The key (hah) with the KEYone is to be aware of this erratic sensitivity and pay more attention to the placement of your thumbs.
    08-24-17 03:01 PM