Um, yes, beginning April. Means availability begins with April. If they meant the beginning of April, it would have said... well... beginning of April... lol.

Keep trying man, like I've said, some people might be fooled into it...

Hey, whatever happened to the whole "plans" argument, did you forget about that one since you realized you were the first to bring that up? I forgot how it all went down...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    That argument went perfectly fine. Like I have said several times over, the guy you responded to asked about availability/carriers/etc (those are considered PLANS) to which you replied if they knew they would tell us.
    But go ahead and keep going and showing everyone in here just how condescending you are.
    Aneres11 likes this.
    04-20-17 10:16 AM
    I'm sensing a lot of butthurt for a guy who says he doesn't really care about any of this or that.
    Haha yes. After all its "just a phone" and he is willing to wait so everyone else are just morons right?
    04-20-17 10:21 AM
    Fortunately for BlackBerry their future success no longer depends on consumers, especially the angry ones who just can't seem to let go.

BlackBerry's initial success was in fact entirely in the enterprise world. It was only after their devices became popular with consumers that their troubles began.
    As you have written, not knowing the definition of consumers and ignoring them continues to plague any success BlackBerry could have.
    04-20-17 10:29 AM
    Lol the way you talk to people. Condescending is definitely the correct word.
    Hey, serious question though, when someone replies to you with the sole purpose of "proving you wrong" (since we're all so argumentative lately...) but his/her entire "argument" consists of known information that nobody is disputing. How would you respond to it seeing that you're so objective and not at all judgmental?? Just curious.

04-20-17 10:31 AM
    That argument went perfectly fine. Like I have said several times over, the guy you responded to asked about availability/carriers/etc (those are considered PLANS) to which you replied if they knew they would tell us.
    But go ahead and keep going and showing everyone in here just how condescending you are.
    Nope, plans and what actually happens are two different things. Sometimes they happen to coincide (what we want to happen) sometimes they don't. He asked about when the phone would actually be available. We already know their plans, and that was for it to release starting April. Not start of April, mind you, lol.

04-20-17 10:33 AM
    Hey, serious question though, when someone replies to you with the sole purpose of "proving you wrong" (since we're all so argumentative lately...) but his/her entire "argument" consists of known information that nobody is disputing. How would you respond to it seeing that you're so objective and not at all judgmental?? Just curious.

I have no interest in having a conversation with you.
    04-20-17 10:33 AM
    Nope, plans and what actually happens are two different things. Sometimes they happen to coincide (what we want to happen) sometimes they don't. He asked about when the phone would actually be available. We already know their plans, and that was for it to release starting April. Not start of April, mind you, lol.

Yes and their plans changed when Chen said it would be May. So ya they should still know their plans and be able to communicate that either way.
    04-20-17 10:41 AM
    Btw guys, so think got confirmation of 5th of May.

04-20-17 11:10 AM
    I have no interest in having a conversation with you.
    Excellent. :-)

04-20-17 11:16 AM
    Yes and their plans changed when Chen said it would be May. So ya they should still know their plans and be able to communicate that either way.
    And again, nobody here, apart from you, was arguing over whether they knew their plans or not. So...

04-20-17 11:17 AM
    And again, nobody here, apart from you, was arguing over whether they knew their plans or not. So...

What are you even taking about man? The guy asked about a release date and a carrier. You said if they knew they would tell us. Why are you so hung up on the word "plans". Knowing on April 19th (when this was asked and you responded they would tell us if they knew) what carrier will carry your device when you are claiming May availability and what date it will be available is something they should already know. If as you claim they didn't then yes its a disaster. Call it plans or whatever you want to call it and whatever semantics you want to use. You are relentless in your excuses.
    04-20-17 11:24 AM
    What are you even taking about man? The guy asked about a release date and a carrier. You said if they knew they would tell us. Why are you so hung up on the word "plans". Knowing on April 19th (when this was asked and you responded they would tell us if they knew) what carrier will carry your device when you are claiming May availability and what date it will be available is something they should already know. If as you claim they didn't then yes its a disaster. Call it plans or whatever you want to call it and whatever semantics you want to use. You are relentless in your excuses.
    It's not semantics if they mean totally different things. I planned to be a millionaire by now... I guess I should go out and put my super cars on credit? Lol

And again, I am not making any kind of prediction or analysis of whether or not it is bad. I am simply saying that they knew their plans and we all know their plans, neither the person I was replying to nor I was talking about their plans but rather what will actually happen. You decided you wanted to argue about their plans, that's your prerogative. Don't put it on us that we didn't adequately address the issue regarding them telling us their plans because that was irrelevant to what we were talking about. Don't change the argument just to make it easier for you to have a rebuttal for it, that's called a strawman argument and it simply doesn't work...

04-20-17 11:35 AM
    You know what ray? This is pointless. There's nothing more I can show, it's already thoroughly proven that you are the first to introduce the argument about them knowing their plans. I thought for a moment you'll be capable of admitting that you simply misread a comment. Something I've had to admit to plenty of times resulting in me revising my comments. But I guess you're never wrong. So whatever, sure, we were all talking about them knowing their plans, you're right, have the last word, this is getting too pointless for me to keep bothering with.

04-20-17 11:45 AM
    Whatever you say slagman. I guess the people responding to you about your butt hurt and condescending comments must all just be confused and trying to respond to me. Makes perfect sense. Enjoy your day and cruising the forums to defend.
    slagman5 likes this.
    04-20-17 12:04 PM
    Pre-orders available in the UK and shipping on the 5th. The bickering will now cease.

/Closed
    04-20-17 12:25 PM
615 ... 232425