It had changed to Mcare.
    I emailed blackberry and they said they are working with Mcare but cannot extend my warranty.

Really disappointing.
    In this case BlackBerry Mobile site isn't updated:

https://blackberrymobile.com/hotline...ervice-center/
    12-03-18 05:56 PM
    my experience in the USA was quite different... Advanced Replacement for screen pop-off of a covered device went "buttery smooth" to my extreme surprise and the new looking replacement has no sample defects I have found... one single experience with TCL and not one cent cost... not bad for a company best known for TVs and walmart burner phones around here... took place in october...
    12-03-18 10:22 PM
    my experience in the USA was quite different... Advanced Replacement for screen pop-off of a covered device went "buttery smooth" to my extreme surprise and the new looking replacement has no sample defects I have found... one single experience with TCL and not one cent cost... not bad for a company best known for TVs and walmart burner phones around here... took place in october...
    How long did it take, week... two weeks.

Buttery smooth in my book is when you get a replacement device the next day. Which why without Carrier support (and their support systems) BBMo had no shot at Enterprise business.
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    12-04-18 07:26 AM
    if memory serves called Oct 11 and replacement phone came Oct 13 and I packed and shipped the old one back after making sure all was transferred over and working well on Oct 19. they took my credit card for $440 but ultimately no charge appeared and no temporary hold was visible on my card's app. it took the rest of October for the website to finally show the process complete on the TCL to repair 360 site.
    12-04-18 12:03 PM
    Helped a friend with a keyone blown earpiece speaker.
    Got the advance replacement. Called Friday, phone arrives Monday.
    All went smooth

Canada, unlocked phone
    12-05-18 07:39 AM
    Yes, our service didn't go well, either.
    12-05-18 01:43 PM
    Yes, our service didn't go well, either.
    Care to elaborate so that others are informed?
    12-05-18 09:25 PM
    I had had horrible service from them in Canada. Had blackberries since they came out, and luckily never had to have one repaired due to something that was the phones fault..... I usually break them.

Until the KeyOne. Microphone stopped working, glass popped off, camera lens shattered second day I had it. Everytime I contacted them they responded by email telling me to do a hard reset, etc. Told him if a hard reset fixed my cracked lens I'd buy him a beer. Gave up now. Pretty disappointed. Last phone I owned that want a Blackberry was a Razor. Ha

Posted via CB10
    12-06-18 07:14 PM
    I had had horrible service from them in Canada. Had blackberries since they came out, and luckily never had to have one repaired due to something that was the phones fault..... I usually break them.

Until the KeyOne. Microphone stopped working, glass popped off, camera lens shattered second day I had it. Everytime I contacted them they responded by email telling me to do a hard reset, etc. Told him if a hard reset fixed my cracked lens I'd buy him a beer. Gave up now. Pretty disappointed. Last phone I owned that want a Blackberry was a Razor. Ha

Posted via CB10
    This is why I still buy phones from my carrier, as they take 100% of the responsibility for these issues. I've had no issues with my KEYone over 16+ months, but if I do, I can walk it in to my carrier's store and get a satisfactory resolution. They won't want to lose my business account over a few hundred dollars.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    12-07-18 08:23 AM
    This is why I still buy phones from my carrier, as they take 100% of the responsibility for these issues. I've had no issues with my KEYone over 16+ months, but if I do, I can walk it in to my carrier's store and get a satisfactory resolution. They won't want to lose my business account over a few hundred dollars.

I think most consumers agree with you. Which is why some of us wonder if BBMo will make it without Carrier support in the US and most other markets. It's great Canada is supporting BBMo and their phones, and that if users have an issue they can walk in or call and get it resolved quickly.

For Enterprise, I think it's a must. As both pricing and support are big factors in where they buy phones.
    12-07-18 08:44 AM
    I think most consumers agree with you. Which is why some of us wonder if BBMo will make it without Carrier support in the US and most other markets. It's great Canada is supporting BBMo and their phones, and that if users have an issue they can walk in or call and get it resolved quickly.

For Enterprise, I think it's a must. As both pricing and support are big factors in where they buy phones.
    BBMo has never been guaranteed success in this venture. In a declining and consolidating market it's a gamble. The smartest thing they've done is keep it a relatively small gamble, not taking huge risks and giving themselves time to rehabilitate and reestablish the brand. They seem to be selling out most of the devices they build, so their profits or losses are likely small to moderate. They bought themselves time to find a market, if one exists.

12-07-18 08:56 AM
    Have you tried contacting them on Twitter @blackberryhelp ? You can drop a simple message and then correspond via DM. Or how about creating a separate account for personal communication that isn't associated with your business.
    12-07-18 09:25 AM
    My approach would be if I were you to find someone a little higher up and present your case. (Ask for a supervisor, for example if on the phone.)
    As for covering a new device in the US I believe that from BestBuy you can purchase extended warranty protection. Sure it costs a little, but it is like any other insurance. if it turns out you need it, you have saved yourself a lot of hassle and $$.
    12-07-18 09:34 AM
    Did you buy from them or elsewhere? I bought mine in John Lewis and got a lifetime guarantee. If it goes wrong John Lewis replace it
    12-07-18 02:32 PM
    OP, by any chance you didn't use the BB charger that come with it? (although singapore is very humid, but smell something burning is not normal after 9 month - unless it got wet - rain water or something like that). just curious. thx.
    12-07-18 07:26 PM
    OP, by any chance you didn't use the BB charger that come with it? (although singapore is very humid, but smell something burning is not normal after 9 month - unless it got wet - rain water or something like that). just curious. thx.
    Nope, I used their charger. Had two of those as this was my second KeyOne. First one went into the sea. Had been a fervent supporter until this response from them really put me off.
    12-08-18 08:41 AM
    Had two of those as this was my second KeyOne. First one went into the sea.
    You mean to tell us that the KEYone doesn't float ??
    12-09-18 06:34 AM
    You mean to tell us that the KEYone doesn't float ??
    ya apparently so, came as a surprise to me too!
    the_boon likes this.
    12-09-18 06:50 AM
43 12