The latest version will not allow you access to your SD card PERIOD!!!
    I click on the page for SD card it shows up for a split second then I disappears and yes I did the reboot the remove card reboot install card click same thing!
    I'm reporting to AT&T about this horrible update.
    And why is it only BlackBerry phones are the only ones to get updates from hell???
    And whatever you do don't complain loudly they will attempt to steer you towards a whole different phone altogether telling you that we don't have anymore BlaclBerries. :/
    07-07-19 09:04 AM
    The latest version will not allow you access to your SD card PERIOD!!!
    I click on the page for SD card it shows up for a split second then I disappears and yes I did the reboot the remove card reboot install card click same thing!
    I'm reporting to AT&T about this horrible update.
    And why is it only BlackBerry phones are the only ones to get updates from hell???
    And whatever you do don't complain loudly they will attempt to steer you towards a whole different phone altogether telling you that we don't have anymore BlaclBerries. :/
    Many people have updated with zero issues regarding the SD card.

Put the SD card into your PC, extract the contents, reformat the card, and put it back in your device.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    07-07-19 09:19 AM
    Many people have updated with zero issues regarding the SD card.

Put the SD card into your PC, extract the contents, reformat the card, and put it back in your device.
    My laptop is dead as well but I just received another update just a few minutes ago it’s installing right now and I’ll let ya know if it corrects the problem....

Nope dice, all it did however correct the issue where I couldn’t get into developer page which I always unlock when I get an android.

I’ll try a spare card and see what happens, but so far what I think I’m seeing is there’s an issue where it’s not allowing me to access the external card altogether and you can’t reformat an encrypted SD card from what I’ve seen attempting to do that destroys the card.
    07-07-19 09:48 AM
    Correction I received one update yesterday and another today.
    07-07-19 09:50 AM
    Correction I received one update yesterday and another today.
    There has only been one update released in the last month.
    ibaxx and coffee-turtle like this.
    07-07-19 10:00 AM
    Sounds like an issue with your SD card and not the update. I would get all data off that card asap.
    Sime0n_S likes this.
    07-07-19 11:17 AM
    I received one yesterday and what appears to be one today.
    I managed to get the card to reformat in the phone it worked then it did the same issue as before.
    This is the same issue as I had with my previous Key 1 what I did was go buy another card and it worked correctly.
    I think I’m gonna throw in the towel on the Key 1 and go back to my D60 this is too much for me right now to deal with.
    The loss of some very important files are gone and no I couldn’t get that information off the card before my laptop gave up the ghost and I know I couldn’t do it even if it did work.
    Buying data cards over and over and losing information along the way isn’t a laughing matter.
    I’m sure AT&T will make it up somehow... Frustrating
    07-07-19 11:26 AM
    !
    07-07-19 12:01 PM
    It sucks your having problems. I'm on ATT with a branded phone and have had no such issues. As others have stated I think it may be your card.
    OriginalLucy likes this.
    07-07-19 01:50 PM