Just so everyone knows and can stop debating if it's fishy or not, I'm the one that is donating the KEYone. It's a good cause, I believe the intentions behind asking for the KEYone are legit, and yybenedb has been very forthcoming with any information I requested.

I totally understand being cautious or skeptical, because a lot of people are out to scam others, but it's also ok to have faith in your fellow man and just do something good when you can.
    Bla1ze, BlueOhSix, FF22 and 3 others like this.
    05-27-18 09:24 PM
    Just so everyone knows and can stop debating if it's fishy or not, I'm the one that is donating the KEYone. It's a good cause, I believe the intentions behind asking for the KEYone are legit, and yybenedb has been very forthcoming with any information I requested.

I totally understand being cautious or skeptical, because a lot of people are out to scam others, but it's also ok to have faith in your fellow man and just do something good when you can.
    Michelle, that's awesome that you donated a K1. That definitely needs to be applauded.

Congrats OP on getting the K1. Hopefully it does whatever you need it to do and I'm sure your charity is appreciative.

Hopefully you can forgive the criticism/distrust. We were just looking out for people and making sure due diligence was done.
    06-06-18 03:25 PM
    Thank you so much to the Team Crackberry for responding to this request! It will be put to great use, and you have a share in all of the good it will be used for. Very much appreciated!
    FF22 likes this.
    06-12-18 11:06 AM
    "Originally Posted by Michelle Haag

I totally understand being cautious or skeptical, because a lot of people are out to scam others, but it's also ok to have faith in your fellow man and just do something good when you can. "

Ha! I missed this post. Well, the cat is out of the bag, so I can thank you publicly now!
    Your positive outlook and approach (especially in the face of the distrust) are as much appreciated as the donation itself. Thanks again! It is that attitude and generosity that make the world a better place.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-12-18 11:11 AM
29 12