I bought my keyone 3 months ago from best buy, now the black one tempted me. Went to the AT&T store today and they sent me to a corporate store where the lady said I had to go to best buy for it no matter which carrier I'm on right now though I'm using at&t Sim card.

Now I want to trade my silver one for the new black edition but I'm not sure even if they(best buy) carry the black one or not or are they gonna let me trade the old one for new one, I lost the receipt too though I got complete accessories. What's my best option- to trade the silver and get the black or save some money and get the new black edition?
    11-05-17 12:42 AM
    You're better off trying to sell the silver one privately and then buying the black edition. I'm not sure where it's available in the USA - you may have to make an international purchase to get the 4GB/64GB version.
    11-05-17 07:29 AM
    If you want AT&T's Space Black Edition, the easiest thing is to buy it from AT&T online. The corporate store should be able to order it for you, (That's what I did on launch day.) too, but they don't stock it.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Qorax likes this.
    11-05-17 07:33 AM
    There is a seller on ebay that sells the Black edition Keyone (4gb ram 64gb of storage) 589.99. The sellers name is never-msrp. I bought one from him a couple days ago and it works great.

The only drawback of buying the black edition keyone is that the charging brick doesn't come with an adapter. I just plug the USB into an older charging brick. Not sure if it is quick charging though.
    11-05-17 09:14 AM
    There is a seller on ebay that sells the Black edition Keyone (4gb ram 64gb of storage) 589.99. The sellers name is never-msrp. I bought one from him a couple days ago and it works great.

The only drawback of buying the black edition keyone is that the charging brick doesn't come with an adapter. I just plug the USB into an older charging brick. Not sure if it is quick charging though.
    Mine from this retailer coming on Tuesday.

which charging brick does it come with??
    11-05-17 01:20 PM
    I got mine on ebay for 598 dont get the att version all it is is the same as silver but black, get the Black edition 4 gig ram and 64 gig storage much better trust me
    11-05-17 01:37 PM
    The seller I got mine from put in a universal charging adapter that you can use all types of plugs in since the Black edition is a factory unlocked for overseas and works perfect here
    11-05-17 01:39 PM
    I got mine on ebay for 598 dont get the att version all it is is the same as silver but black, get the Black edition 4 gig ram and 64 gig storage much better trust me
    Can you tell me about the model name,, I'm confused between black,space black,at&t version.
    11-05-17 03:31 PM
    The seller I got mine from put in a universal charging adapter that you can use all types of plugs in since the Black edition is a factory unlocked for overseas and works perfect here
    I would get one but the truth is that I only have to charge this device at night. The battery is that good lol. I have no need for a fast charger honestly.
    11-05-17 03:54 PM
    Can you tell me about the model name,, I'm confused between black,space black,at&t version.
    I will partially answer.

The ORIGINAL KeyOne was Silver and contained 32gigs of internal storage and 3gigs of Ram (memory). There is the AT&T (space black???) which other than the color is identical to the Silver.

Then there is the Indian BLACK model. It has more memory 64gigs and 4 gigs AND includes a Slot/slider that can accommodate either two sim cards or an sd card and a sim card (there are 3rd party adapters that can alter some of this).

Then there is the Black model which is similar to the Indian version's specs but does NOT have the dual sim ability.

And I will be corrected if I'm wrong. And, yes, it is a confusing hodge podge!!!
    11-05-17 06:52 PM
    Silver and AT&T Space Black are 3GB/32GB. Black Edition is 4/64.

andy957 likes this.
    11-05-17 08:37 PM
    Same here - got the never-msrp deal off of eBay.

Loving the phone so far. Missed the keyboard dearly.

I wouldn't go for the AT&T Space Black because the extra RAM on the Black Edition is very much worth it IMO.
    texn884 likes this.
    11-05-17 08:58 PM
    Mine from this retailer coming on Tuesday.

which charging brick does it come with??
    Mine came with an international charging brick without an adapter. Kind of sucks. I just use the USB cord with a charging brick from my old PRIV. Seems adequate since I only have to charge it when I get to bed at night.
    11-05-17 10:24 PM
    Mine came with an international charging brick without an adapter. Kind of sucks. I just use the USB cord with a charging brick from my old PRIV. Seems adequate since I only have to charge it when I get to bed at night.
    dont we all have millions of wall chargers
    11-06-17 10:27 AM
    dont we all have millions of wall chargers
    The only USB C charger I have is the one that came with my KEYone. If I'd bought an international version, I'd need to buy a charger separately.

11-06-17 12:10 PM
    The only USB C charger I have is the one that came with my KEYone. If I'd bought an international version, I'd need to buy a charger separately.

FWIW, the USB-C cable is the same across all versions. Only the charging brick is different.
    11-06-17 03:09 PM
    FWIW, the USB-C cable is the same across all versions. Only the charging brick is different.
    LOL. I forgot that my USB C cable can be detached from the brick. I connected it when I unboxed my KEYone and had treated them as a single item, even buying an additional USB cable for docking to my PC!

11-06-17 03:29 PM
    I bought my black edition from same ebay seller. Works great, however the Mobile Hotspot doesn't work with my AT&T Sim. No issues using Hotspot with the same sim in my 32gb unlocked silver edition. Real bummer as I love the phone but Hotspot it required for work. Make sure to test the Hotspot feature if needed.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-06-17 08:24 PM
    Can anyone confirm if Hotspot and WiFi calling work on the never Msrp black model in US with TMobile?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-17 09:18 PM
    You're better off trying to sell the silver one privately and then buying the black edition. I'm not sure where it's available in the USA - you may have to make an international purchase to get the 4GB/64GB version.
    There is a fellow on ebay out of Texas selling the International k1 black, I bought one, arrived Saturday, it comes with the International charger adapter is only down side but I already had a converter to 110 volt for here in the USA, it's a bbb100-1 and I'm running on a Mint Sim which is using t-mobile in my area, I had to manually add and fill in details for the APN. Other than that I'm liking it.
    11-06-17 11:37 PM
    I was just considering buying from the ebay seller and then I noticed the comment about AT&T hotspot not working. Has anyone else run across this issue? I need to use my hotspot occasionally!
    11-07-17 01:57 PM
    that's who I got mine from. I've had it about a week and I'm loving it.
    11-08-17 02:12 PM
    Definitely use never-msrp out of Houston, the service is as good as his price for it. contact me if you have any questions about buyer's experience
    11-08-17 02:55 PM
    Definitely use never-msrp out of Houston, the service is as good as his price for it. contact me if you have any questions about buyer's experience
    Yeah I ordered one on ebay today from that seller, will arrive between Nov 13-16.
    11-08-17 11:13 PM
    Quick update - I ended up buying a Canadian Keyone Black Edition (PRD-63116-039) from Blueshop and I can confirm the At&t Hotspot functionality works as expected. It's the International version (PRD-63116-042) that has the hotspot disable in my experience. So if you need hotspot capability with At&t sim, would stick with the -039. I will be returning my -042 International version. On a side note, this does not appear to be a hardware or software issue, I believe At&t is to blame here. I also tried to have At&t provision my -042 IMEI with no luck.
    11-10-17 08:09 AM