Recently my phone has started changing the wallpaper automatically. The image is often space related, which makes me think it's some Google auto-updated wallpaper feature but I can't figure out how to turn it off. See attached image for today's random wallpaper...
    Attached Thumbnails Wallpaper changes randomly (KEYone)-39851.jpg  
    02-27-18 01:55 PM
    Seems like you installed/set something that is using NASA's image of the day. - https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/iotd.html Long press on your homescreen in a blank area and go to Wallpapers, should show you where they're coming from or at least options to set a new one if nothing else. One you set personally should override whatever else you might have set up.
    03-01-18 02:19 AM
    i found a random ifttt trigger that was doing it! I have no recollection of installing this on my phone ... maybe I got blackout drunk and really wanted more pictures of space in my life. problem solved :-)

I figured it out by googling "nasa image of the day android" and the first hit was an ifttt trigger. then I went to my ifttt and saw it was installed and active. weird.
    03-07-18 10:22 AM