Uploading where? On CB?
    Youtube

I think I'll have to add some cons in the description. Because I basically went through them as I went through the features of the phone, didn't put them all together or anything, so some might mistaken my review to not mention anything I don't like about the phone...
    06-16-17 07:31 PM
    Youtube
    Link when it's done
    06-16-17 07:32 PM
    Link when it's done
    It's at 10% now, had to start a new upload as the first one decided to stop working, lol.
    06-16-17 07:59 PM
    Oh don't tell me this piece of crap is stuck at 15% now... I freakin' hate YouTube...
    06-16-17 08:21 PM
    Slag, love that wallpaper, can you pm me the original?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-17 08:37 PM
    Slag, love that wallpaper, can you pm me the original?

Posted via CB10
    Hey, I remember someone asking me for it before, but forgot to post it. Was it you? If so, then good, I can post it here, otherwise now I'll have to go looking for who asked for it before as well, lol.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/077cg3ies3...0bg01.png?dl=0
    06-16-17 09:02 PM
    Hey, I remember someone asking me for it before, but forgot to post it. Was it you? If so, then good, I can post it here, otherwise now I'll have to go looking for who asked for it before as well, lol.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/077cg3ies3...0bg01.png?dl=0
    Thanks brutha

Posted via CB10
    06-16-17 09:04 PM
    So, 4 attempts with 2 different browsers, and then downloaded a youtube uploader program, and that "finished uploading" but it shows in my dashboard as "cancelled." Now trying to upload again through the browser...
    06-17-17 08:32 AM
    Don't give up, please!
    06-17-17 09:39 AM
    Latest attempt currently at 63% and going slooooowwwww....
    06-17-17 10:45 AM
    Latest attempt currently at 63% and going slooooowwwww....
    it's not loading up cause probably you have given too good of a review......LOL
    06-17-17 10:48 AM
    Maybe his Internet is slowing down as he's posting a lot or the modem/ router is over 20 years old ;-).
    Edit : I'm also looking forward to the review
    06-17-17 11:10 AM
    Hallelujah! Youtube finally didn't stop my download halfway through! lol

Sorry, it is long, and I summed up the pros and cons in the description in case people think I didn't mention anything I didn't like about the phone. It is an overall positive review though, so, sorry Alain_A, didn't say that my screen will pop off any moment. :-P
    06-17-17 02:45 PM
    about time....lol

edit..: time to watch
    06-17-17 02:46 PM
    it's not loading up cause probably you have given too good of a review......LOL
    Yah, youtube knows that only negative reviews are "real" reviews. Everything else is just fanboy screeching, lol.
    06-17-17 02:52 PM
    Maybe his Internet is slowing down as he's posting a lot or the modem/ router is over 20 years old ;-).
    Edit : I'm also looking forward to the review
    I didn't want to say anything before, but it's took long because it's a long review, the movie file was a bit over 10GB... 1080p at 60fps. So fitting for us PC master race... :-P
    06-17-17 02:53 PM
    about time....lol

edit..: time to watch
    I know right, didn't want to admit to it when I was having issues, but it's a big file, so took a long time to upload... So... grab a comfortable seat... Oh, but I linked to the sections of the review in the description. :-)
    06-17-17 02:54 PM
    I know right, didn't want to admit to it when I was having issues, but it's a big file, so took a long time to upload... So... grab a comfortable seat... Oh, but I linked to the sections of the review in the description. :-)
    how big was the fonts on yours? some say switching between apps can be slow; how did you do toward that?
    Are you planning another review about functionality of the software?
    How long since you have the phone?

There are so many unboxing video already, I feel talking and demonstrate about the software would be better to see..

when I had my Q10 I found the screen too small so I sold it to have a bigger screen (passport).
    At Rogers communication I went to try one but it had a lock on it which make it difficult for a good feeling in hands and I found the keyboard small. if it was a quarter of a inch wider I think it would be better giving bigger keys.

well, that is it for now. I will ask more later as the time goes.

By the way your phone is looking nice. (screen)
    06-17-17 03:37 PM
    how big was the fonts on yours? some say switching between apps can be slow; how did you do toward that?
    Are you planning another review about functionality of the software?
    How long since you have the phone?

There are so many unboxing video already, I feel talking and demonstrate about the software would be better to see..

when I had my Q10 I found the screen too small so I sold it to have a bigger screen (passport).
    At Rogers communication I went to try one but it had a lock on it which make it difficult for a good feeling in hands and I found the keyboard small. if it was a quarter of a inch wider I think it would be better giving bigger keys.

well, that is it for now. I will ask more later as the time goes.

By the way your phone is looking nice. (screen)
    Switching between apps is as easy as double tapping the square button and it's not slow at all. But your experience could vary, keep in mind I only have 3 email accounts and a facebook account (text as well of course) linked to my hub. It might slow down if you link a bunch of other accounts to it. Some people have like 5 different social media accounts, a bunch of emails, push notifications from a bunch of other apps, etc... I don't have time for that mess.
    06-17-17 05:24 PM
    It is, but it's not as comfortable as the Classic. But the reason is kind of odd. When I hold it with one hand, my pinky is usually under the bottom of the phone to support it from sliding down out of my hand. And on the KEYone, the lip around the usb-c port is actually kind of sharp and digs into my pinky, lol.

Edit: I just re-read that and realized how I sound like such a pansy for admitting that... :'D
    I agree. It digs into the side of the pinky. It's all the weight on one finger. Definitely feel it after long use.
    06-17-17 06:39 PM
    I agree. It digs into the side of the pinky. It's all the weight on one finger. Definitely feel it after long use.
    Lol, yes, so I'm not crazy! Well, not because of that anyway... :-D
    mhw100 likes this.
    06-17-17 10:10 PM
    Well thought out review by a bb user.
    06-19-17 12:25 AM
    OP hasn't replied yet. Wonder if he has seen it already...
    06-19-17 06:16 PM
    well done! I really like it, including the cat... Many thanks.
    06-20-17 07:36 AM
    Enjoyed the review. It was great to see all the detail and nuances. I have also been enjoying all the banter on this thread. I actually just got my KEYone yesterday and have been going through the laborious process of getting everything under control on android lol.

Not a bad debut for Talking Hands!
    06-20-17 02:08 PM
76 1234