Hello,

I think I have only posted once prior, and I appreciated the help I was offered. (Keyone with detached screen, how do I get data off the phone) I decided my data was not import at this point and requested a replacement phone through blackberry. (Advanced replacement or whatever they call it)

The problem is, I placed the order on August 24th. Nothing has moved past the shipping label point. I have had countless conversations with support, and while they are all very nice and helpful, no one has actually gotten me information on where my phone is. (5 phone calls, and probably about 10 emails)

First off, has this happened to anyone else recently? I read an older thread from last year where a replacement took a while, but nothing too recent. (That i found at least) Second, are there any other numbers out there for Blackberry besides the general support line? I keep getting told the situation is waiting on the escalation team, but again that does me know good. I don't think it should take 17+ days to get a phone sent. I was given an escalation team number off 855-844-6058, but it comes up disconnected...

I'm extremely frustrated, and compounding the issue is I am moving next week. I know without a doubt if I don't take care of this soon, the phone will ultimately get sent to my previous residence.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!
    09-10-18 05:10 PM
    I'd suggest you use the general support number for your market... and as you talk to people and get moved up the chain, you ask them for a call back number.
    09-12-18 11:01 AM
    is that again Digital River mishandling the logistics ?
    09-12-18 11:36 AM
    I have begun calling every day. Every day I am promised escalation, and a call back the next day from a supervisor. I have yet to receive a single call back. I cannot grasp how support can be this bad.
    09-12-18 04:05 PM