Hello everyone,

So therre are a few threads about the low volume on our KeyOne. I have another problem that I think could be some type of setting issue but if so I simply can't find it.

When playing music, whether Spotify or anything else the song starts and immediately the volume adjusts lower. I don't touch this and volume can be set at max, doesn't matter. The music volume adjusts to levels that are way too low. I first though the phone had a volume control setting that you acknowledge listening loud can harm your ears. You would yes and volume would go louder, but I can't find it or there is another setting I'm unaware of possibly?
    08-29-17 07:02 PM
    1) Go to settings, Apps
    2) Click the settings wheel in the top right corner
    3) At the next screen, click Draw Over Other Apps
    4) Click the three dots in the top right corner and click Show System
    5) Then scroll down the app list and find SystemUi and toggle to Yes
    08-29-17 07:17 PM
    Thank you for quick reply Bla1ze. Under system UI, my phone was already set to Yes. I'm completely lost and frustrated. Any other suggestions?
    08-29-17 07:55 PM
    Is it possible you have a app that may be running in the background that also has access to audio settings and may be creating a conflict. Might even be notifications from a certain app??
    08-29-17 08:28 PM
    I wouldn't rule anything out certainly. How would I check on my apps that have audio access?
    08-30-17 06:38 AM
    I wouldn't rule anything out certainly. How would I check on my apps that have audio access?
    Settings then apps and then check apps for their permissions. Tedious but maybe you can by process of elimination find the app that might be causing the issue.

Anybody else have a better way of performing this? Chime in!
    08-30-17 07:09 AM
    You can enter Safe Mode. That only loads the basic apps and leaves most (all) of the 3rd party app. Run tests and sound, volume, etc and see if things work. If it now works normally one of you added apps probably is causing the issue.

WARNING: Safe mode (at least the times I've used) basically discards all of your icons and order on the Home Screen(s) and also dumps Widgets. So will have to restore those items to where you want them. The apps are NOT uninstalled but discarded from your home screen.
    08-30-17 08:48 AM
    I have the opposite (but possibly related) problem. Wen I play TuneIn (it only seems to happen with Tunin, the volume goes to MAX. If I reboot the phone, it seems to stop happening.

I think I will take the time and go app-by-app.
    08-30-17 09:28 AM