Hi there!
    I used to get a notification everytime I got a voicemail on my Bold: An icon would pop up and there'd be a notification on my hub.
    Now, while I can see a missed call, there's no indication at ALL that there is a voice mail. And, I've missed important messages because I don't just check my VM randomly.
    Any help getting those visual notifications (not just a vibrate), or what is the best visual voicemail app for a Verizon Key One?
    Thanks!
    06-27-18 04:35 PM
    Hi there!
    I used to get a notification everytime I got a voicemail on my Bold: An icon would pop up and there'd be a notification on my hub.
    Now, while I can see a missed call, there's no indication at ALL that there is a voice mail. And, I've missed important messages because I don't just check my VM randomly.
    Any help getting those visual notifications (not just a vibrate), or what is the best visual voicemail app for a Verizon Key One?
    Thanks!
    I'll start off - I have the "Verizon" version of the KeyOne.

I get a little cassette symbol along the top in the Notification area. If I pull down, the notice is there and I can tap on it and it connects to retrieve that Voice Mail.

I don't know if that is a carrier result or what.
    06-27-18 08:33 PM
    AT&T pushed configuration to the device when I popped in the SIM. one thing led to another and the visual voice-mail app showed up on the device.

what carrier are you on? I remember reading something on these forums somewhere about switching back to "basic voicemail" fixing a similar problem...
    06-27-18 10:00 PM
    I sure miss having voicemails in the HUB, they used to look like a message with a voice file...

I sure hope BB can get that back one day, I liked all my messages (to include voice messages) in the same place, otherwise I might as well have any other device.
    06-27-18 10:23 PM
    I'm with Rogers Canada and I also get the cassette icon on the notification bar. When I clear the notification bar, if I have not clicked on the icon, then it remains there as a reminder. So, does not seem to be carrier specific, but rather devise driven. Hope this helps,
    06-27-18 10:24 PM
    I get the cassette too, on AT&T. I disabled vvm due to not having the password they were asking for. When I pull down the notification to tap it calls my vm. The notification does not go away after I pick up the vm. I have to delete it myself.
    06-28-18 06:53 AM
    I'm with Rogers Canada and I also get the cassette icon on the notification bar. When I clear the notification bar, if I have not clicked on the icon, then it remains there as a reminder. So, does not seem to be carrier specific, but rather devise driven. Hope this helps,
    I get this too with my CDMA K1. Have you looked into the phone settings to make sure everything is ok?

As far as an app, there is one mentioned throughout the forums for vvm. Unfortunately, I can't think of the name right now.
    06-28-18 07:31 AM
    Call Verizon or visit one of their stores and ask for basic (free) voicemail on your account. I had this problem moving from a Verizon PRIV that had visual voicemail enabled. Verizon doesn't currently support visual voicemail on the KeyOne.

There may be more than one type of basic voicemail - keep trying until you find one that works. Don't put up with any BS from Verizon employees.
    06-28-18 08:39 AM
    Call Verizon or visit one of their stores and ask for basic (free) voicemail on your account. I had this problem moving from a Verizon PRIV that had visual voicemail enabled. Verizon doesn't currently support visual voicemail on the KeyOne.

There may be more than one type of basic voicemail - keep trying until you find one that works. Don't put up with any BS from Verizon employees.
    This! Maybe it's not set correctly on their end.
    06-28-18 03:25 PM
    I 'm on Verizon and have the same problem with my K1. Be advised that if they reset your voicemail, you will lose any saved VM messages. They said I could contact CBW Productions.com to have the messages saved, but they charge $5-$10 per message. Anyone have any other suggestions?
    07-07-18 05:15 PM
    I’ve had problems with basic VM alerts and enhanced VM alerts on AT&T with carrier locked AT&T model. This has been going on since day one. Also get hub alerts, for one email account, triggered into all email hub settings.
    07-08-18 09:57 AM
    I know the last post was a long time ago but I am having the same problem. Has any one been able to solve this yet? I am with Rogers and in Canada.
    05-30-19 12:04 PM