I'm surprised I haven't seen any reference to this problem. While T-Mobile VVM used to work flawlessly on the KeyOne with Nougat, ever since Oreo I have completely lost that feature. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, I don't get any VM notifications whatsoever now. If I go to the VM screen it is completely blank. To retrieve VMs I have to press and hold the '1' key.

The only reason I know I have a VM is because I get the notification on my LTE watch (which is linked to my primary number with Digits).

Another thing I noticed is that under advanced phone settings, the Call Waiting option is greyed out. I dialed the '*43#' short code to make sure CW was on but that still doesn't enable the menu option. Geez. (Yes, I know that can potentially fix the CW problem with quickshortcutmaker but this stuff should just work properly).
    09-29-18 08:31 PM
    @recursor works flawlessly for me; KEY² on T Mobile / Los Angeles
    09-29-18 08:44 PM
    @RK_BB Sure, but that's the KEY² and this forum is for the KEYone.
    09-29-18 08:57 PM
    @RK_BB Sure, but that's the KEY² and this forum is for the KEYone.
    I noticed that. Still wanted to mentioned that given the OS is the same.
    09-29-18 09:10 PM
    After reading this I called my tmo voicemail number and realized I had a ton of voicemails lol.
    This sucks, they need to fix it
    09-30-18 02:11 AM
    Pooched on Motion as well.
    09-30-18 03:31 AM
    I just don't know where to complain about this. Last time I complained via the feedback app about the APN thing they kept on blowing me off with a bogus workaround (I solved it by installing 1password wherein you have to switch to file based encryption from full disk encryption to enable form filling in browsers).

I think these problems might multiply as they have to support more BlackBerry variants.
    09-30-18 11:57 AM
    Regarding my original post, the part about Call Waiting... Apparently, this is only greyed out when VoWiFi is active. Wasn't aware that Call Waiting doesn't work with VoWiFi (I'm assuming that's what this means).
    09-30-18 01:58 PM
    I'm having this same problem since updating to Oreo, I called today to find I had 26 voicemails with no indication on my phone they were there. Is there a 3rd party app that does VVM on our phones? I can't believe an update broke a basic phone function like voicemail???
    10-29-18 09:46 PM
    VVM worked fine on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ on Oreo until a few weeks ago and I updated to a KEY².

must be an upgrade anomaly.
    10-30-18 04:55 AM
    I'm having this same problem since updating to Oreo, I called today to find I had 26 voicemails with no indication on my phone they were there. Is there a 3rd party app that does VVM on our phones? I can't believe an update broke a basic phone function like voicemail???
    Like WFC and VoLTE, it seems that VVM is considered an enhanced calling feature. Not sure why, but with OS upgrades, it appears certain features are OEM specific.
    10-30-18 06:35 AM
    Like WFC and VoLTE, it seems that VVM is considered an enhanced calling feature. Not sure why, but with OS upgrades, it appears certain features are OEM specific.
    I guess it's like the airlines selling you a cheap ticket, but if you want to take a bag??? Oh, you wanted to sit down on the flight? Would you like the complimentary "i'm to cheap to rent a seat belt device" or an actual seat belt? Oh, I didn't notice you're over 100lbs, you should probably upgrade to our deluxe belt guaranteed to hold your fat a$$ from a 30k foot crash or your money back... Sorry, your loved ones plane was at 31K feet.

Next they'll have non-competitive priced vending machines and credit card only signs on the toilets... I'm not a fan of regulation but this is getting ridiculous, the hospital told me my insurance didn't pay for the extra TV channels, so I had 3 local channels plus one with the menu to order my meals???

Oh, and the one for when, "You've had all you can stands and can stands no more", so you enter your credit card to get the other channels... They also had free WiFi with youtube blocked...
    10-30-18 07:02 AM
    I guess it's like the airlines selling you a cheap ticket, but if you want to take a bag??? Oh, you wanted to sit down on the flight? Would you like the complimentary "i'm to cheap to rent a seat belt device" or an actual seat belt? Oh, I didn't notice you're over 100lbs, you should probably upgrade to our deluxe belt guaranteed to hold your fat a$$ from a 30k foot crash or your money back... Sorry, your loved ones plane was at 31K feet.

Next they'll have non-competitive priced vending machines and credit card only signs on the toilets... I'm not a fan of regulation but this is getting ridiculous, the hospital told me my insurance didn't pay for the extra TV channels, so I had 3 local channels plus one with the menu to order my meals???

Oh, and the one for when, "You've had all you can stands and can stands no more", so you enter your credit card to get the other channels... They also had free WiFi with youtube blocked...
    Regulators create rules and the most successful participants learn how to use those rules as competitive advantage. For years, consumers have shunned T-Mobile and Sprint for AT&T or VZW despite the consumer friendliness. After the merger, T-Mobile will be expected to match the business performance of AT&T or VZW at minimum and that's just business and profits.
    10-30-18 02:11 PM
    Is there a 3rd party app that does VVM on our phones?
    Both AT&T and T-Mobile have VVM apps. Not even sure why the latter has an app still since they were one of the first carriers to support native VVM since Marshmallow.
    10-31-18 12:03 PM
    Both AT&T and T-Mobile have VVM apps. Not even sure why the latter has an app still since they were one of the first carriers to support native VVM since Marshmallow.
    Tmobile charges for the service that makes the app work. Maybe that's why they turned off the native support in Oreo???

I don't mind paying one time for an app but I refuse to add to my monthly bill.
    10-31-18 07:57 PM
    So the app is free. The service is not: it's a premium feature. You can add just the feature (I believe) or you can upgrade to a "One" plan which includes it.

Installing the app does not enable the feature on your line, the feature has to be enabled. From within the app you actually do have to toggle the feature on, which provisions the service for your line. You have to do the same step within the native Phone app. If you don't subscribe to the service, then it won't (or shouldn't) turn on. Meaning with or without T-Mobile's app you are not going to get VVM.
    10-31-18 08:41 PM
    My wife has a KeyOne on T-mo and all advanced features work except -- after Oreo -- her VVM (as with my Motion) is history.
    10-31-18 08:52 PM
    My wife has a KeyOne on T-mo and all advanced features work except -- after Oreo -- her VVM (as with my Motion) is history.
    I know, but it seems that with Key2, no longer the case for WFC either. Not sure about VoLTE. I’m curious what the LE has or doesn’t have access to carrier-wise. Everybody has been excited on VZW compared LTE device, that it’s been focused on SMS capabilities. Go figure..
    10-31-18 09:18 PM
    So the app is free. The service is not: it's a premium feature. You can add just the feature (I believe) or you can upgrade to a "One" plan which includes it.

Installing the app does not enable the feature on your line, the feature has to be enabled. From within the app you actually do have to toggle the feature on, which provisions the service for your line. You have to do the same step within the native Phone app. If you don't subscribe to the service, then it won't (or shouldn't) turn on. Meaning with or without T-Mobile's app you are not going to get VVM.
    Wow, they're doing all they can to get us off our Grandfathered plans. I can't believe they stopped to this level, for the first time since 1997 I'm considering changing carriers. If i'm going to pay premium carrier prices then I might as well get their service.
    11-02-18 08:27 AM
    Wow, they're doing all they can to get us off our Grandfathered plans. I can't believe they stopped to this level, for the first time since 1997 I'm considering changing carriers. If i'm going to pay premium carrier prices then I might as well get their service.
    Call your carrier 611 to ask what’s going on. Don’t let us speculate with possible misinformation.
    11-02-18 02:43 PM