Coming back to BB from a Samsung and really liked the visual voicemail app.

Verizon does not seem to have a visual voicemail app in the playstore that I can find.

Any recommendations on a voicemail management app that also does visual voicemail?

Thanks, Ken
    06-19-17 11:17 AM
    YouMail. Used it on my PRIV for over a year and running on my KEYone now.
    kbz1960 and vincentkong like this.
    06-19-17 11:45 AM
    This maybe a silly question. But you need to pay if you want to read voice to text, right? $10 a month/$120 a year?
    06-19-17 03:07 PM
    After setting up the YouMail, I discovered from another forum that visual vm is available on the Priv. I didn't see any difference in the icon so I called up them up and they added the basic service. I had to tap on the VM icon and it finally prompted me for the visual vm agreement. Perfect!
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-19-17 04:03 PM
    After setting up the YouMail, I discovered from another forum that visual vm is available on the Priv. I didn't see any difference in the icon so I called up them up and they added the basic service. I had to tap on the VM icon and it finally prompted me for the visual vm agreement. Perfect!
    How'd it come up? I'd love to use VVM on my Priv.
    06-19-17 04:23 PM
    How'd it come up? I'd love to use VVM on my Priv.
    If visual vm was already added in the back-end, it should prompt you to accept the terms when you tap on Verizon's own vm icon. But in my case, it wasn't added so I had to call up Verizon and their customer rep added basic vm upon request. You do have an option for premium vm afterwards for $2.99/month. I rebooted my phone and it didn't appear that added after talking to the rep but realized that after I tap the Voice Mail icon that I did have it! Didn't change the icon. But it is there!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-17 04:31 PM
    If visual vm was already added in the back-end, it should prompt you to accept the terms when you tap on Verizon's own vm icon. But in my case, it wasn't added so I had to call up Verizon and their customer rep added basic vm upon request. You do have an option for premium vm afterwards for $2.99/month. I rebooted my phone and it didn't appear that added after talking to the rep but realized that after I tap the Voice Mail icon that I did have it! Didn't change the icon. But it is there!

Posted via CB10
    Are they charging you for it?
    06-19-17 06:33 PM
    Are they charging you for it?
    There is no charge for basic visual vm. Basic vm won't have voice to text. That is normal. Even with YouMail, you paid at least $5 a month (plus service) for voice to text.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-17 08:37 PM
    Does anyone have a report about being able to add it to their KEYone?
    06-19-17 10:08 PM
    I spent 1/2 hour on the phone with Verizon trying to get this sorted out. Regardless of whether or not I had their premium voicemail or base voice mail as of yesterday there was no way to download their VM app in the Playstore so I couldn't use the feature anyhow.

So I downloaded Youmail and after it was all set up I figured out it wants $5/month for visual VM. For now I'll just use it to manage voicemail and see how I get along.
    06-20-17 05:36 AM
    I spent 1/2 hour on the phone with Verizon trying to get this sorted out. Regardless of whether or not I had their premium voicemail or base voice mail as of yesterday there was no way to download their VM app in the Playstore so I couldn't use the feature anyhow.

So I downloaded Youmail and after it was all set up I figured out it wants $5/month for visual VM. For now I'll just use it to manage voicemail and see how I get along.
    Could it be because it isn't a VZW branded phone?
    06-20-17 08:55 AM