I wish I can somehow get to the vkb when keying my password for screen lock.. why? just in case the pkb kaput.. anyway to do this? I can't really remember which apps already.. most likely one of the setting that requires password..

edit: it's the setting for security where the pin is required to change setting..

anyway to bring the vkb up on the screen? I have pressed sym key but nothing happened..
    07-07-17 08:25 AM
    I wish I can somehow get to the vkb when keying my password for screen lock.. why? just in case the pkb kaput.. anyway to do this? I can't really remember which apps already.. most likely one of the setting that requires password..
    You can always use a pattern lock, this doesn't require any pkb input. I do believe there is a setting in keyboards that allows a VKB to pop up at all times during an input field but this could be annoying throughout the entire KEYone experience if a VKB appeared every time you need to type.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    07-07-17 08:29 AM
    You can always use a pattern lock, this doesn't require any pkb input. I do believe there is a setting in keyboards that allows a VKB to pop up at all times during an input field but this could be annoying throughout the entire KEYone experience if a VKB appeared every time you need to type.
    yeah, I know about that option but really annoying just like you said.. why would they have that option where we already have the pkb.. wish there is a shortcut key to bring up the vkb but that's a moot point since the pkb kaput..

any option to swipe gesture to bring up the vkb besides the sym key?
    07-07-17 08:34 AM
    There are third party apps such as "Gesture Control" that could create this functionality but the OS won't allow any third party access on the lock screen which means the gesture control app won't work. Tbh, if you're not using the pattern and your pkb stops working, you most likely won't be able to get into your device.
    07-07-17 08:42 AM
    There are third party apps such as "Gesture Control" that could create this functionality but the OS won't allow any third party access on the lock screen which means the gesture control app won't work. Tbh, if you're not using the pattern and your pkb stops working, you most likely won't be able to get into your device.
    I am using fingerprint sensor.. even if I set a pattern lock, I might forget it as I won't be using it often..
    07-07-17 09:17 AM
    ok, this is so messed up... why there is pin, password, pattern, swipe and picture password? why so many options? aren't they all serve the same purpose..?

worst.. I pick on swipe and a window popped out informing that everything will be removed including fingerprints and I won't be able to sign in, can't unlock the phone etc etc.. really???
    07-07-17 09:27 AM