If the truth be really told, I like vkbs as much or more as pkbs . But I must admit that the potential of pkbs is huge for saving time and finger travel. I also admit that I regularly discover new tricks with my keyone. But it seems to me that the keyboard still has much more potential like:

_ there are no keyboard actions in the recent screen at all. Keyboard actions should also work from the apps screen. At least use the space bar to close all apps.
    _ could there be a key assigned to close the current App? Now apps can only be closed from the apps/recent screen.
    _ the android actions are lit with the keyboard. They should be lit with the screen?
    _a movement of the finger when sliding up the keyboard should not be registered to the android actions.
    _ some keys could have universal actions and be executable where ever you are in the system ...
    _others?
    08-31-17 12:30 AM
    Most of these make sense once you realize all the shortcuts and keyboard actions are based on the launcher, and not on the system.
    08-31-17 12:57 AM