Is it possible to only view a file/picuture you click on the phone vs also having the phone auto download that file? Usually, I only want to view the file at that moment vs viewing and then finding it again later in my download files.
    01-04-18 09:29 AM
    Is it possible to only view a file/picuture you click on the phone vs also having the phone auto download that file? Usually, I only want to view the file at that moment vs viewing and then finding it again later in my download files.
    I will ask you to clarify when you want this? Webpages, email attachments?

I "THINK" that a file is downloaded anytime you can view it. Obviously, the data comprising the image has to be downloaded to show it. But SAVING that image is generally a separate operation. I guess the same for a PDF????
    01-04-18 09:42 AM
    From webpages and yes, pdf's as well. Sometimes you are browsing and casually reading a story and it may have you click on a pic or file to view it, it downloads and it sits in the download files until I go in and clean it. I don't remember this being the case with iOS and wonder if it is an Android specific function.
    01-04-18 09:51 AM