Than you don't use many apps

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 10:56 AM
    Nope. Don't need them. Most of the stuff I need is built it or available from mobile websites.
    05-20-16 01:47 PM
    When Chen admitted that the PRIV was priced too high, he said, to paraphrase, " our enterprise customers told me it was too expensive". Enterprise is BlackBerry's bread and butter, it's the realm they operate in. Chen has also stated he wants to package handsets with BES sales. Consumers aside, from a business's perspective a $500 device is a better deal than one priced at $700. $400, even better. Any sales to us consumers is merely a bonus.
    I think this tells pretty much the whole story. Consumers who want these phones will be able to get them, but BlackBerry knows as well as we do that most consumers will prefer to spend less money for comparably or better spec'ed phones. It's only enterprise customers who will see (BlackBerry hopes) something in these devices that they want and can't get elsewhere.
    05-24-16 09:40 AM
    Blackberry sounds like music in the air outside. Yes, I love Blackberry the Same way you all do. We don't like phones with names like Sammmmsungk or HTC or ZTE and so on. For me, all those asian Parts do not have any soul or spirit. Above all, they all look the Same. They are so boaring.
    Apple is different and has its own Style. That's okay! I do understand people love iPhones. They are different and very Easy to use.
    Blackberry has to stay different or will say Goodbye. It makes no sence to create stuff for 10 years old youngsters.
    Nokia will return to the phone market. Nokia was excellent in building hyper modern devices.
    It would be great if they would have a partnership.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 02:45 PM
    Everyone likes different things and some folks just don't think an Android-based BlackBerry is a 'real' BlackBerry. It takes all kinds to make the world go round. That said, in this case, it doesn't matter. There's more Android-based BlackBerry's coming wether some people like it or not lol.
    The resistance is strong. For those hanging onto bb10....My parents still have a VCR
    05-24-16 02:57 PM
    The resistance is strong. For those hanging onto bb10....My parents still have a VCR
    Wow, totally different, but alright. *thumbs up*

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    05-24-16 03:03 PM
56 123