05-12-20 09:39 AM
27 12
tools
    I really need to check the differences between internal and external storage type for sd card. I know there is even a thread on this forum.

In the mean time i will keep on trying to repair those video clips.

I find it truly amazing that no one else encountered this. No one with "internal" sd format that is..
    I have see a few others with the issue.... many just are "aware" of how much storage they have left. Or the notice other performance issues when running out of free space.

The is a big difference in the quality and speed of SD Cards... generally they are much slower than internal storage, which is why some OEMs have moved away from even allowing adoptable storage anymore.

One thing to keep in mind when using cloud storage options... High Quality and Original Quality are not the same.
    05-12-20 09:14 AM
    Virtually all devices from the last 3 years or so are encrypted by default, so that's automatic for most people now - but that only makes having a backup of some kind even more important.
    Sure, the phones are encrypted, which is great, but if the cloud backup isn't encrypted with a key only the owner knows, with no way for any other party to reset it, then it's not secured. That's my point. If you can recover the key through customer support, it's not protected.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    05-12-20 09:39 AM
27 12