Hi,

I bought the keyone 3 months ago. I am not a power user so I thought I could get by with the keyone. There are just three apps that I used regularly, FB, youtube and instagram.
    What I dont understand , the k1 has a decent camera but why is it not translating to the video quality of my instagram stories. This is very disappointing. Ive seen some posts about this but looks like nobdy is looking.
    11-26-17 05:43 AM
    I have the same problem, unfortunately I'm forced to use an iPhone to post videos for work on instagram
    11-26-17 03:24 PM
    It is very frustrating. I use my old iphone 6 too.
    I hope more people could comment on this thread for us to get traction with this issue.
    11-26-17 05:42 PM
    I just tried uploading a video on instagram, it works fine here.. I combined 4 clips into 1 vid in filmorago and then uploaded it to instagram with no issues.. Not sure why some are having problem with uploading.. Maybe have to dig into permissions setting etc?
    11-27-17 06:43 AM
    I just tried uploading a video on instagram, it works fine here.. I combined 4 clips into 1 vid in filmorago and then uploaded it to instagram with no issues.. Not sure why some are having problem with uploading.. Maybe have to dig into permissions setting etc?
    Thanks for checking, can't see that it would be that. Got most permissions checked
    Attached Thumbnails Very poor Keyone Instagram videos - blurry and pixelated-48388.jpg  
    11-27-17 07:20 AM
    Question: (but first I don't do Instagram so don't know the issues) - have you tried uploading just one video that has not been edited? Could your editing program/app have changed the codec which allowed it to work? Just throwing out ideas with no real reasons....
    11-27-17 10:59 AM
    Question: (but first I don't do Instagram so don't know the issues) - have you tried uploading just one video that has not been edited? Could your editing program/app have changed the codec which allowed it to work? Just throwing out ideas with no real reasons....
    Yessir, i've been uploading videos SOOC..unedited.. I've also tried both methods, one is sharing from gallery, and another one is uploading from instagram.. Both work fine..
    FF22 likes this.
    11-27-17 06:23 PM
    Hi,

I bought the keyone 3 months ago. I am not a power user so I thought I could get by with the keyone. There are just three apps that I used regularly, FB, youtube and instagram.
    What I dont understand , the k1 has a decent camera but why is it not translating to the video quality of my instagram stories. This is very disappointing. Ive seen some posts about this but looks like nobdy is looking.
    Have you checked the upload quality settings in instagram app? Check under settings and see what it shows.
    11-27-17 07:02 PM
    Uploading videos are working fine. It is when you do the ig stories straight from the app that video quality is poor
    11-27-17 07:10 PM
    Have you checked the upload quality settings in instagram app? Check under settings and see what it shows.
    I have settings set to Normal.
    videos straight from the instagram stories app are the one with poor quality
    11-27-17 07:13 PM
    It's the same exact issue with snapchat, all the pictures taken through snapchat are so blurry! It's so frustrating!!
    11-27-17 07:25 PM
    That's just instagram. It's a combination of a bad camera in the keyone, and app devs not giving a damn about optimizing for Android.
    11-28-17 01:13 AM
    So apparently you also ned to get an iPhone in addition to k1))))
    11-28-17 05:44 AM
    i dont think the k1 has a bad camera. do your homework.

Posted via CBX
    11-28-17 07:13 AM
    That's just instagram. It's a combination of a bad camera in the keyone, and app devs not giving a damn about optimizing for Android.
    The KEYᵒⁿᵉ camera is excellent.
    11-28-17 07:21 AM
    The KEYᵒⁿᵉ camera is excellent.
    Don't bother with him. He is so jaded and butt hurt that you won't get anywhere.
    11-28-17 09:50 AM
    Thanks for checking, can't see that it would be that. Got most permissions checked
    Vilken operatör har du i sverige?
    11-28-17 10:51 AM
    When I upload videos to Instagram Stories from my camera reel (not recorded on Instagram), the quality drops SO drastically for me too. The original is alway so nice and clear but then once I upload it to Stories, it pixelates and blurs my videos a crazy amount. I've always suspected it to be Instagram misjudging my internet connection speed while uploading or something, I don't know why it's compressing the video to the point of distortion... other people's stories aren't so low quality.
    11-28-17 02:27 PM
    could there be a workaround? like recording from camera native app and then using the clip for ig story upload in ig?
    what could be the best video size for this?
    1:1? 16:9? etc...
    11-29-17 06:04 AM
    same here. instagram stories video show sucks quality but k1 got a good camera. why?
    05-01-18 07:40 AM
    No issues from me but then I take very few videos and rarely post them to social media sites.
    05-01-18 09:39 AM
    same here. instagram stories video show sucks quality but k1 got a good camera. why?
    When a new phone comes out, Instagram has to update their app to take advantage of that camera. When a phone isn't popular, then that phone won't have priority to be supported. I'm sure this is why the video is poor.

If you want an excellent experience with Instagram, you'll need to use an iPhone or Galaxy S-series phone.
    05-01-18 12:52 PM
    I have pixel 2 and videos looks good.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-18 01:10 PM