More than happy to accept that there can be Bugs in the system. Also more than happy to accept Bugs can appear at different times due to security or application upgrades however in this case there is simply is no bug . I am always ready to listen and accept other points of view and I am in no way minimising your issue or trying to make the device seem better than it is ....I am simply stating a fact ...there is no bug ....
    Please explain why do you think it is a design or even a feature when:

a page is not displayed completely, AND a user cannot scroll down to check other contents which is chopped.
    02-03-19 07:33 AM
    For that you will need to consult the developers.....
    You are not a developer of TCL or Androidi-blackberry, why are you so sure that is not a bug?
    02-03-19 07:36 AM
    For that you will need to consult the developers.....
    If you are a market or service guy of TCL, the right attitude is to inform the TCL developer to fix this issue, but not waste time to argue there is "no" bug.
    02-03-19 07:38 AM
    If you are a market guy of TCL, the right attitude is to inform the TCL developer to fix this issue, but not waste time to argue there is "no" bug.
    It is clear that in your opinion there is an issue with the appearance of the DTek front page . No one has mentioned or even considered this to be an issue, so my point to you is , how can something be fixed that is not broken ?
    02-03-19 07:45 AM
    It is clear that in your opinion there is an issue with the appearance of the DTek front page . No one has mentioned or even considered this to be an issue, so my point to you is , how can something be fixed that is not broken ?
    Do you think all bugs will happen 100%? And more why do all of you think that is not a bug while a text doesn't display correctly? And ridiculously, saying that is a design...
    02-03-19 07:46 AM
    Do you think all bugs will happen 100%?
    So we are going no where with discussion . May I suggest you contact Blackberry Mobile support desk, open a ticket and explain the issue and they will hopefully be able to resolve it quickly and easily
    app_Developer likes this.
    02-03-19 07:50 AM
    So we are going no where with discussion . May I suggest you contact Blackberry Mobile support desk, open a ticket and explain the issue and they will hopefully be able to resolve it quickly and easily
    I reproduced carefully this issue with 100% portability although after I did factory reset.

If you change the Font size and Display size to be both large, the issue would happen.

You can verify on your device.

A very obvious bug...-24227.jpg
    02-03-19 10:12 AM
    Nope. I mean the text is cut obviously on DTEK main page.

I can't believe my eyes actually!

Did TCL test it to release a formal build? I am serious. Yes!Attachment 442792
    It's a visual flaw caused only when choosing large font and display, while I presume not editing dpi smallest width in developer options. Since it's clear in the image there is nothing left to see, ie you're green, it likely has been noticed by someone else, who decided complaining would be much to do about nothing.
    Laura Knotek and Smokeaire like this.
    02-03-19 02:12 PM
    Is there a CVE yet?
    02-03-19 07:10 PM
    It's a visual flaw caused only when choosing large font and display, while I presume not editing dpi smallest width in developer options. Since it's clear in the image there is nothing left to see, ie you're green, it likely has been noticed by someone else, who decided complaining would be much to do about nothing.
    Yes, the hardest thing is to wake a person who is pretending to sleep
    02-04-19 11:53 AM
    I am enjoying this thread for no obvious reason. I look forward to the resolution.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-19 01:37 PM
    I am enjoying this thread for no obvious real. I look for to resolution.

Posted via CB10
    You can't fix something that isn't broken.
    02-04-19 01:38 PM
    A whole topic forum on how a screen should look like when displayed WoW sorry it's all lost on me, just a simple cell phone user
    02-04-19 02:19 PM
    You can't fix something that isn't broken.
    Tried explaining that already... given up 😁
    02-04-19 02:26 PM
    maybe the font size is set to largest and does that in some pages displayed cut off ... slide the font size a bit smaller and see if it fixes it ??
    02-05-19 11:44 AM
    If the screen isn't adjusting pages to fit within the width after being increased in size then this is a bug. It should shrink/adjust to fit within the page.

It's either an oversight (because I doubt many old people (yes massive sweeping judgment I know) don't use Blackberry's anymore) or the dev's couldn't get it to adjust properly. (There's more technical terms to explain what I'm trying to say but I can't remember the names of these, it my be text and imaging wrapping but I can't remember.)

So, the gavel goes down and it's a BUG! although seemly a very superficial one.
    02-05-19 04:17 PM
    If I am their boss, they are déjà fired twice. Who? obviously...
    rs87 likes this.
    02-05-19 09:33 PM

DTEK has had bugs. Bad ones. This is minor optical nuisance.
    I’d venture as far as to call an optical illusion..
    02-05-19 11:16 PM
    This is inane. It doesn't matter what electronic devices one is using, if font, display, and/or scaling is increased beyond a certain point things won't fit. Period. There is no bug.

Observe.

A very obvious bug...-screenshot_2019-02-06-00-44-47.jpg
    A very obvious bug...-screenshot_2019-02-06-00-44-09.jpg
    Smokeaire and BigBadWulf like this.
    02-06-19 12:53 AM
    This is inane. It doesn't matter what electronic devices one is using, if font, display, and/or scaling is increased beyond a certain point things won't fit. Period. There is no bug.

Observe.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-02-06-00-44-47.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	442853
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-02-06-00-44-09.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	442854
    Don't misguide others. When previewing a font, you can scroll down or scroll up to check whole content. Can you do it in DTEK?
    02-06-19 08:03 AM
    Don't misguide others. When previewing a font, you can scroll down or scroll up to check whole content. Can you do it in DTEK?
    No, and that's not a bug. That's merely an oversight by the developer, who most definitely didn't think they'd need to include code to expand the viewing area if a few people increased the font to maximum.
    02-06-19 08:13 AM
    Let a loser admit mistake is hard.
    02-06-19 08:19 AM
    Let a loser admit mistake is hard.
    I'll admit it...

It was clearly a mistake to allow this debate to go on so long. Thread closed
    howarmat, zephyr613 and Amaroni like this.
    02-06-19 08:48 AM
49 12