Finally I bought a keyone. Everything is fine.

BUT I can't believe that this kind of obvious bug still exists in latest version.

Really unbelievable!
    Attached Thumbnails A very obvious bug...-33038.jpg  
    02-02-19 07:30 AM
    Huh?
    BergerKing and Thud Hardsmack like this.
    02-02-19 07:48 AM
    Huh?
    I'm with you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Bla1ze likes this.
    02-02-19 09:07 AM
    Are you referring to the security patch level? If so, either the February patch has yet to be released, or pushed by your carrier, and isn't a bug.
    02-02-19 09:11 AM
    Was this supposed to be a funny post referring to the fact that it's running Android?
    02-02-19 11:07 AM
    Are you referring to the security patch level? If so, either the February patch has yet to be released, or pushed by your carrier, and isn't a bug.
    Nope. I mean the text is cut obviously on DTEK main page.

I can't believe my eyes actually!

Did TCL test it to release a formal build? I am serious. Yes!A very obvious bug...-33037.jpg
    02-02-19 01:53 PM
    A very obvious bug...-screenshot_20190202-172830_device-maintenance.jpg

The clipped image isn't a bug. On touchscreen phones, that cutoff is where the touchscreen control bar would be on a full-screen phone. Note how the screenshot from a full screen renders.
    02-02-19 05:45 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190202-172830_Device maintenance.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	442796

The clipped image isn't a bug. On touchscreen phones, that cutoff is where the touchscreen control bar would be on a full-screen phone. Note how the screenshot from a full screen renders.
    No! You don't understand what is list and what is text view on Android.
    02-02-19 06:09 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190202-172830_Device maintenance.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	442796

I don't know why my replies are not displayed in time. However I am hard to be agree with you. The page in DTEK is not in a list with scrollbar. I was an Android developer before. I am sure that is just a text view. Anyway you need to support any Android device with any solution, specially for a Android-blackberry device. I hope that it will be fixed on next build.

Posted via my favorite BlackBerry Passport.
    02-02-19 07:08 PM
    Error, see post below
    02-03-19 01:01 AM
    I'm not sure what you consider a bug. Mine has always displayed similarly as your pic shows but a little different and when you scroll down the the device status image minimizes and moves to the left in the upper toolbar menu as if designed that way.

If that's a bug then it's been present since release and this is the first complaint I've seen about it.
    Attached Thumbnails A very obvious bug...-4700118.jpg  
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    02-03-19 01:08 AM
    How mine displays. I don't get partially blocked text.
    PS I swipe up to see the rest of the entries. (2nd image)
    (This post has been edited because the images did not initially both upload)
    Attached Thumbnails A very obvious bug...-208202.jpg  
    Last edited by Sigewif; 02-03-19 at 02:49 AM.
    02-03-19 02:14 AM
    I don't know why my replies are not displayed in time. However I am hard to be agree with you. The page in DTEK is not in a list with scrollbar. I was an Android developer before. I am sure that is just a text view. Anyway you need to support any Android device with any solution, specially for a Android-blackberry device. I hope that it will be fixed on next build.

Posted via my favorite BlackBerry Passport.
    Seems that this issue is unique to your device. I have checked on the Motion , Keyone and Evolve and do not have the issue you are describing. Suggest you either reboot your device or factory reset and then check again .

I am sure you are aware that devices are just that ..devices and can have glitches at any time
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    02-03-19 02:43 AM
    I'm not sure what you consider a bug. Mine has always displayed similarly as your pic shows but a little different and when you scroll down the the device status image minimizes and moves to the left in the upper toolbar menu as if designed that way.

If that's a bug then it's been present since release and this is the first complaint I've seen about it.
    Did you check my description? On the main menu of DTEK, we cannot scroll down at all.
    02-03-19 05:14 AM
    Seems that this issue is unique to your device. I have checked on the Motion , Keyone and Evolve and do not have the issue you are describing. Suggest you either reboot your device or factory reset and then check again .

I am sure you are aware that devices are just that ..devices and can have glitches at any time
    Really? Once bug? Just mine has problem? Same result after rebooting.
    02-03-19 05:16 AM
    Like I said I have checked all three devices and do not have what you seem to say you have and no one else has confirmed they have the same so it must your device and since its new you can do a factory reset.
    02-03-19 06:14 AM
    Wait I am sorry ..let me get the straight on the DTEK home screen after it shows that the device is secure with the green flag to the left you cannot scroll down any further?
    02-03-19 06:19 AM
    Nope. I mean the text is cut obviously on DTEK main page.

I can't believe my eyes actually!

Did TCL test it to release a formal build? I am serious. Yes!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33037.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	442792
    Is the first photo below showing what your complaining about? The second photo shows what I see when I push up on the screen.
    02-03-19 06:36 AM
    There is no bug. the DTek home is designed to only scroll up if there issues that have been highlighted by the application.

with respect it is " unbelievable" for someone to assume that there is "an obvious" bug in an application that they are new to as you stated you just got your Keyone. Neither does being a former Android developer mean your version on how things should be is correct .
    Smokeaire likes this.
    02-03-19 06:42 AM
    There is no bug. the DTek home is designed to only scroll up if there issues that have been highlighted by the application.

with respect it is " unbelievable" for someone to assume that there is "an obvious" bug in an application that they are new to as you stated you just got your Keyone. Neither does being a former Android developer mean your version on how things should be is correct .
    If you are TCL designer or Android blackberry, I am not surprised why users don't appreciate yours. Understand?
    02-03-19 06:47 AM
    when a user report a bug or OK you may say that is "once" , please don't ignore any users problem. Because that happened. When you reply a question, specifically on an open forum, please don't reply like " that is not a bug" or "that is your wrong". That is not a good attitude for ameliorate the device quality.
    02-03-19 06:53 AM
    when a user report a bug or OK you may say that is "once" , please don't ignore any users problem. Because that happened. When you reply a question, specifically on an open forum, please don't reply like " that is not a bug" or "that is your wrong". That is not a good attitude for ameliorate the device quality.
    This particular form of display is not a bug. It works as designed. It's just not a design that is liked. There is a difference.
    02-03-19 07:15 AM
    More than happy to accept that there can be Bugs in the system. Also more than happy to accept Bugs can appear at different times due to security or application upgrades however in this case there is simply is no bug . I am always ready to listen and accept other points of view and I am in no way minimising your issue or trying to make the device seem better than it is ....I am simply stating a fact ...there is no bug ....
    02-03-19 07:19 AM
    This particular form of display is not a bug. It works as designed. It's just not a design that is liked. There is a difference.
    What is the logic for this design? Why this form is particular here?
    02-03-19 07:25 AM
    What is the logic for this design? Why this form is particular here?
    For that you will need to consult the developers.....
    02-03-19 07:29 AM
49 12