Bonjour, Hello,
    The Keyone is my 6th BB, and I like it so far (I prefered my Torch and my classic)

- When you triple tape the screen it goes to magnifier, I would like to stop that (so I can play Space invasion)

- When on a call, I have to wait for the screen to go off before I can put the phone in my pocket (earplugs) how can I force the screen off, while on a call ? I still have the reflex to click on the side button ... which ends the call !

Thks !
    É.
    Remrose likes this.
    10-26-18 01:08 PM
    Bonjour, Hello,
    The Keyone is my 6th BB, and I like it so far (I prefered my Torch and my classic)

- When you triple tape the screen it goes to magnifier, I would like to stop that (so I can play Space invasion)

- When on a call, I have to wait for the screen to go off before I can put the phone in my pocket (earplugs) how can I force the screen off, while on a call ? I still have the reflex to click on the side button ... which ends the call !

Thks !
    É.
    Ending a call with power button is configurable. You can turn it off in the accessibility section of the settings.
    ericvanh and FF22 like this.
    10-27-18 07:29 AM
    yyeeeaayyy !!!
    Thks a lot, not only did I find the power biutton-not-ending-call option but I also found the triple tape on the screen option ... I'll keep going through all the other ones
    Happy me
    FF22 likes this.
    10-29-18 09:45 AM
    happy to help!
    10-29-18 10:52 AM