does your flip case got slot and holes match up with K1 mic and speaker? (including the noise cancellation mic). thx
    06-23-17 09:50 AM
    The only opening that is covered by the BB Flipcase is the SD/SIM. Everything else is notched out that I can see.
    06-24-17 03:16 PM
    So Fridays are usually a higher volume of calls for me but it ended up as a light day. Go figure.

So it looks like the case is improving the call quality issues but I did drop a call after trying to adjust the volume during the call. Because the case is notched around the buttons I must have touched the metal side in addition to the button when increasing the volume. I can't believe this phone is that sensitive but it is.

I'm going to give this thing a couple more days and see if I can live with it. I love the Physical Keyboard that much.
    06-24-17 03:22 PM
    I have the Verizon version and love the reception. much better than the Pixel and S8plus I have. might want to exchange yours. I just swapped my iPhone sIm into the KEYone. no other adjustment.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-24-17 04:36 PM
    So Fridays are usually a higher volume of calls for me but it ended up as a light day. Go figure.

So it looks like the case is improving the call quality issues but I did drop a call after trying to adjust the volume during the call. Because the case is notched around the buttons I must have touched the metal side in addition to the button when increasing the volume. I can't believe this phone is that sensitive but it is.

I'm going to give this thing a couple more days and see if I can live with it. I love the Physical Keyboard that much.
    Honestly it seems your device is behaving more like a GSM version instead of the CDMA BBB100-3. I believe the GSM has LTE band 13, but if your in an area with bad reception without CDMA radios you might drop a lot of calls. I've received the wrong version of product from Amazon before. It's worth looking into exchanging the device or claiming under warranty.

 C L A S S I C • SQC100-3/10.3.3.2205 on Verizon
    06-24-17 08:31 PM
    We checked that early on in the phone menu and it's BBB100-3 and Verizon has confirmed the number is the same on their end also.
    06-24-17 08:51 PM
    We checked that early on in the phone menu and it's BBB100-3 and Verizon has confirmed the number is the same on their end also.
    out of curiosity could someone with BBB100-3 on verizon check their MCCMNC(dial code *#*#46368676#*#* then click on current MBN config). It should be 311480 with MBN Vzw_hVoLTE. Then create a shortcut to your preferred network lists (using the app shortcut master lite) and check that the 311480 is listed under your PLMN (activity name is com.qualcomm.qti.phonefeature.AppGlobals.UserPLMNL istPreference). I found that 311480 wasn't there so I added it and I have no longer had any CDMA issues. Very odd.
    stlabrat and kadakn01 like this.
    06-26-17 08:01 AM
    In my MBN Config the codes listed are 311480 with MBN Vzw_hVoLTE. Are you saying that I still might need to create the shortcut?
    06-26-17 09:50 AM
    In my MBN Config the codes listed are 311480 with MBN Vzw_hVoLTE. Are you saying that I still might need to create the shortcut?
    If you create a shortcut to your plmn viewer (instructions above), you can check and see if 311480 exists. It didn't for me. If you decide to create it, set it priority 0 and triple mode.
    06-26-17 02:41 PM
    out of curiosity could someone with BBB100-3 on verizon check their MCCMNC(dial code *#*#46368676#*#* then click on current MBN config). It should be 311480 with MBN Vzw_hVoLTE. Then create a shortcut to your preferred network lists (using the app shortcut master lite) and check that the 311480 is listed under your PLMN (activity name is com.qualcomm.qti.phonefeature.AppGlobals.UserPLMNL istPreference). I found that 311480 wasn't there so I added it and I have no longer had any CDMA issues. Very odd.
    Does that code only work for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ?
    06-26-17 07:48 PM
    the dialer code? it's usually *#*#4636#*#* but this is a little longer. it varies by manufacturer and model. if you mean mcc mnc then no that is network related.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-27-17 07:27 AM
    OP, you might missing proper APN setting, like Rogers in Canada posted on line...you need to get it from VZ. https://apn-canada.gishan.net/settin...rry_keyone.php
    best luck.
    is US only got two carrier using CDMA? VZ and Sprint? if it is so, TCL better pre-reconfig it send to those users as default (if they ID which carrier they are going to use, 3 setting, default APN, VZ and Sprint, since TCL already got US office, set up a config local location and send all the IMEI number along as white list after config... ). IMHO. There are many user - come from iphone possibly, don't want to go extra step, even it is half step.. they want like imac, two wires, one plug to the wall (electrical) and the other connect to the internet...reset to default, if anything massed up (or last known working condition).
    A cellular phone is designed to work, out of the box! I've never had an iphone either. I'm really amazed at the few people who just live to fiddle vs the norm of expecting any product to be able to perform a core function.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-17 07:37 AM
    That is why you prefer to buy from carriers. Part of difficulty is each carrier got its own configuration. CDMA is a bit of easier.
    06-28-17 08:53 AM
    i downloaded the app shortcut master lite, and I was able to create the shortcut by searching PLMN in the app, and I did not find 311480, so i clicked "New Plan" and added it as you said. Do I do anything under priority as it has 311370 as "1" under priority? I know network mode should be LTE? thanks in advance for your help here.,

Update, it automatically switches it to Priority "0" even if you make it 1, so that answers that question.
    What exactly does adding 311480 do, result in better reception?
    Last edited by kadakn01; 06-29-17 at 05:05 PM.
    06-29-17 03:51 PM
    diid it work?
    06-29-17 07:06 PM
    it did, but not sure what exactly it does.
    06-29-17 07:36 PM
    Same here. Two or three bars on LTE and I'm with At&t. I just care that I get my calls and Internet with decent speeds when I'm home or out and about. so far, the KEYone is doing a good job handling this.
    06-29-17 07:41 PM
    After all of the fiddling I've managed to get the K1 working as well as the S7 with regard to calls. Today was a high volume call day and have had no drama from the K1 on Verizon. The issue seems to be sorted out. Thanks to everyone who contributed here.

As for the rest of the phones features and functions...I love it...especially it's keyboard.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-05-17 05:26 PM
    Called BBRY Mobile as was having issue with phone going to 1x and calls not being able to be placed in decent coverage areas but always indoor, like in a major airport, or a grocery store. It would say call cannot be completed or such. I opened a ticket, and they are quite responsive if you have an issue. While they are involving the tier 3 support regarding the 311480 not showing up on PLMN list after reboot, they asked to swap SIM cards and I went to a Verizon store to do this. The NFC cards for android devices would not work and they had to use a non NFC card usually for apple iphones and trick the system so to speak as explained by the rep and it worked. What is interesting is there is no info on the PLMN screen now. It is blank, but it shows correctly everywhere else as 311480 like with the dialing instructions above and the phone seems to connect better as well as others can hear me more clearly in closed rooms and other similar spaces, where prior they had a hard time. The ticket is still open as the security update still shows April, and they said it should show June or July.

Also they confirmed (BBRY Mobile that is) that the wifi calling will not work for ATT nor verizon, and he had no info as whether it will ever work
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-12-17 11:54 PM
    The ticket is still open as the security update still shows April, and they said it should show June or July.
    That's interesting! AFAIK all the CDMA are on April's release.
    07-13-17 07:32 AM
    If you create a shortcut to your plmn viewer (instructions above), you can check and see if 311480 exists. It didn't for me. If you decide to create it, set it priority 0 and triple mode.
    I also had 311480 missing from my PLMN list and added it. Everytime I reboot the Keyone it is again missing. How do I get it to stay after a reboot?
    07-17-17 10:38 PM
    Must be the issue now as the thread with the guy on vzw posted

Update - Verizon says no go on the VVM and HD/Advanced Calling. Since it's BYOD, they do not support or guarantee any feature compatibility with their network. They actually did try a number of things to get it working but were unsuccessful.
    I'm a little late to this party but I bought the international variant of the Keyone (BB100-2). The difference is that your CDMA Keyone (BB100-3) supports more bands used by Verizon. With that being said I'm still getting decent reception. Between home and work here in California I'm getting between 2-4 bars. No calls dropping. Oh and I got HD/Advanced Calling up and running. I see the HD indicator during phone calls and I can browse the Web and all my apps during a phone call. Hope this helps!
    07-18-17 02:46 AM
    I also had 311480 missing from my PLMN list and added it. Everytime I reboot the Keyone it is again missing. How do I get it to stay after a reboot?
    You can't without root or being able to edit ramdisk/default.prop file since those are loaded on boot. There is a setting in system properties that allegedly is overriding network settings to 311480 at each boot but that doesn't appear to be happening. You can add a shortcut to the settings and just re-add it each boot (not ideal, I know).
    07-18-17 06:55 AM
    I get the same signal strength as my wife's unlocked pixel on Verizon. no issues here
    07-18-17 07:39 AM
    Been running the CDMA variant with a case since release with Best Buy and have had zero issues with reception. I've heard people state the phone's reception gets quite a bit better with a case on it. Not sure if this has any clout or not.
    07-18-17 11:17 AM
172 ... 4567