i asked this on reddit but the subs not really that active,
    SIM card. So I recently won an auction on eBay for a keyone with cdma capabilities to replace my older one that had a broken microphone, broken screen, broken buttons, etc. Basically it was shattered. I filed with the phone insurance we had to get a temporary phone while waiting for the new keyone to arrive and when I got the temp phone I used it for a bit (there's an important reason why I mentioned that). Then I put my SIM card into the keyone when it arrived and when I set it up there was a major problem, the data would work but the calls wouldn't. So I went to cracker to see if there was an issue and how to solve it and they said to call the retailer as they have some of the phones blocked off being used. I went to the Verizon store after that and they told me as of two years prior if someone was to get a keyone, it wouldn't work. So what do I do to get my phones calls working again? Am I out of luck?
    01-15-21 03:08 PM
    i asked this on reddit but the subs not really that active,
    SIM card. So I recently won an auction on eBay for a keyone with cdma capabilities to replace my older one that had a broken microphone, broken screen, broken buttons, etc. Basically it was shattered. I filed with the phone insurance we had to get a temporary phone while waiting for the new keyone to arrive and when I got the temp phone I used it for a bit (there's an important reason why I mentioned that). Then I put my SIM card into the keyone when it arrived and when I set it up there was a major problem, the data would work but the calls wouldn't. So I went to cracker to see if there was an issue and how to solve it and they said to call the retailer as they have some of the phones blocked off being used. I went to the Verizon store after that and they told me as of two years prior if someone was to get a keyone, it wouldn't work. So what do I do to get my phones calls working again? Am I out of luck?
    Type *#837837# into the phone dialer. What is your PRD and OS build?
    whatnow00 likes this.
    01-15-21 08:58 PM
    Type *#837837# into the phone dialer. What is your PRD and OS build?
    This is the essential question, because it will determine whether you have an actual Verizon model or the Sprint model.
    01-16-21 02:53 AM
    I plan to buy a BlackBerry should I buy the KEYone or KEY2, what are the differences?
    I watch movies on Disney Plus mod apk on BlackBerry very cool.
    Last edited by celinakeisha; 01-25-21 at 03:30 AM.
    01-19-21 03:04 AM
    I plan to buy a BlackBerry should I buy the KEYone or KEY2, what are the differences?
    The KEYᵒⁿᵉ hasn't received a security patch in almost 2 years. The KEY² hasn't received one since the summer.

So the KEY² would be the lesser of two evils.

The KEY² is essentially an improved KEYᵒⁿᵉ - bigger keyboard, improved reception, more memory, faster SoC, bokeh camera, series 7 aluminum frame, etc.
    Last edited by conite; 01-19-21 at 08:32 AM.
    01-19-21 08:06 AM
    I disagree on whether the Key2 is improved, but in any case, the Key2 won't work on Verizon without some extra effort.
    01-19-21 08:24 AM
    the Key2 won't work on Verizon without some extra effort.
    The KEY² isn't much different from most other byod devices, and the reps are better educated about all of them now. Just ask to set up SIM as CDMA-less.
    01-19-21 08:35 AM