I use a number of non-approved phones on Verizon. All you need is a Verizon sim card and the proper radios. I use some Xiaomi's (Mi5 and Mi5s) a ZTE Axon Z7 (strongest Verizon signal I have ever had), plus a couple of others.). All you need are the proper bands and you are good to go. According to the Blackberry website and the specs, the K1 has all right stuff to work on Verizon, whether Verizon sells it or not. I haven't bought a phone from Verizon in years and don't plan on starting now. Just buy it from BB, put in your existing sim and you should be good to go. As I have said on some other forums, both Verizon and ZTE tell me the Z7 phone won't work on Verizon, so get used to that. Gotta love 'em
    C_McD and phuoc like this.
    05-21-17 04:59 PM
    Bumping this thread since so many people are making new ones about shipping updates for the CDMA version. Post them here!
    phuoc likes this.
    06-10-17 02:06 PM
    My KEYone is arriving today. Not sure if I will have enough time to play with it tonight after work but I should be able to see if it goes off with out a hitch on Verizon.
    06-12-17 01:09 PM
    I am trying to activate my Keyone on Verizon and They do not have the IMEI in their system. Amazon sent me the bbb100-1 version I hope that was correct.... Anyone had any luck
    06-12-17 02:59 PM
    BBB100-1 is Not for Verizon, it's GSM
    06-12-17 11:27 PM
    Got Amazon notice of June 15 delivery. Not bad!
    06-12-17 11:30 PM
    When did you order yours? I ordered my June 2nd and it's still showing the 1-2 month delivery date
    06-13-17 12:43 AM
    I am trying to activate my Keyone on Verizon and They do not have the IMEI in their system. Amazon sent me the bbb100-1 version I hope that was correct.... Anyone had any luck
    Return it to amazon for the BBB100-3 which is for Verizon
    06-13-17 03:40 AM
    My KEYone is arriving today. Not sure if I will have enough time to play with it tonight after work but I should be able to see if it goes off with out a hitch on Verizon.
    Did you end up getting some time with it?
    06-13-17 08:09 AM
    Just ordered BestBuy for instore pickup 15th

Z30 10.3.3.2205 USA
    06-13-17 10:23 AM
    Did you end up getting some time with it?
    I did, absolutely in love with it. Keyboard is a dream, glad to have her back. Everything on the Verizon side is working great except no WiFi calling or Advanced Calling but I'm working trying to get Verizon to activate the advanced calling for me. Let me know if you have any questions about it, I'll do my best to answer them.
    06-13-17 10:59 AM
    I did, absolutely in love with it. Keyboard is a dream, glad to have her back. Everything on the Verizon side is working great except no WiFi calling or Advanced Calling but I'm working trying to get Verizon to activate the advanced calling for me. Let me know if you have any questions about it, I'll do my best to answer them.
    Nice! Mine is out for delivery today looking forward to it! Will be interested to use this CDMA version.
    06-13-17 11:05 AM
    Have you tried the dialer code *#*#46368676#*#* and see if you can tick VOLTE Provisioned or WIFI Calling Provisioned flags?
    06-13-17 11:14 AM
    Hope you all get them soon :P.
    06-13-17 11:32 AM
    Have you tried the dialer code *#*#46368676#*#* and see if you can tick VOLTE Provisioned or WIFI Calling Provisioned flags?
    Tried that and the VOLTE was already checked and the WiFi calling unchecks itself after being enabled. Still no go on Advanced calling. Verizon said they have to approve the device which they said would be denied so she wouldn't even try to approve it....good stuff
    06-13-17 11:37 AM
    I have mine on Verizon and activated yesterday as well, going from the Priv. I also am trying to activate HD calling so I can use data while on the phone, so please let me know what you find out. Also, The file manager I use Zenui, is having issues with the SD card and permissions, I belive this is more a Nougat issue though. For example, when using the file manger ASUS (ZenUI) to delete a picture that I just took, it says to grant the file manager permission on the SD card, however the instructions show for a earlier android version, as it simply does not allow you to grant the permission, while annoying, I can live with it for the time being,
    06-13-17 11:42 AM
    Tried that and the VOLTE was already checked and the WiFi calling unchecks itself after being enabled. Still no go on Advanced calling. Verizon said they have to approve the device which they said would be denied so she wouldn't even try to approve it....good stuff
    Blaize, can you reach out to TCL and have them contact verizon ASAP? thanks
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-13-17 11:43 AM
    Thanks for checking! Will mess around with it tonight and let you know if I discover anything. I've extracted all my Verizon related apps from the Priv just to see if installing those helps at all. Will update tonight. Thanks again!
    fcaputo4 likes this.
    06-13-17 11:49 AM
    Another thing to try if you haven't would be downloading quickshortcutmanager from the play store. There is a hidden activity in there where you can turn on wifi calling. I'd be surprised if it worked but worth a check. I think it's buried in either phone settings or Phone Call Management or settings within shortcut manager activity launcher.
    06-13-17 11:53 AM
    Advanced calling is now active on my KEYone with Verizon with help from the other thread. https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12922710
    And the dialer code that jcrutchvt10#AC referred to, so thank you
    06-14-17 08:13 AM
    Yes, confirming that HD Voice (advanced calling) is working via the other link above. The key is to restart the phone and toggling the on/off switch. Confirmed with VZ on Twitter that WiFi calling is not supported yet. I did manage to switch the toggle WC on in the special menu but the switch in settings does not show yet.
    06-14-17 08:23 AM
    Not understanding how to activate the advanced calling feature. Where do you type that code into. Somewhere in settings? Can someone please take time to post step by step (for dummy's like me) instructions....thanks guys!
    06-14-17 10:29 AM
    also, now that the advanced calling is activated on the cdma(Verizon) phone are we able to talk and surf web simultaneously?
    06-14-17 10:35 AM
    Not understanding how to activate the advanced calling feature. Where do you type that code into. Somewhere in settings? Can someone please take time to post step by step (for dummy's like me) instructions....thanks guys!
    The code gets typed into the phone dialer app. Like you are trying to "call" the code
    06-14-17 10:38 AM
    Ok got it. Does that enable call and web browsing at same time?
    06-14-17 12:12 PM
218 ... 6789