Yeah but now we need Oreo!
    Key2 LE and maybe the Key2 then..... for Oreo for now...
    01-28-19 06:04 AM
    Key2 LE and maybe the Key2 then..... for Oreo for now...
    Sorry, I am too cheap to upgrade when I have a phone that is working just fine!
    FF22 likes this.
    01-28-19 06:29 AM
    Sorry, I am too cheap to upgrade when I have a phone that is working just fine!
    Same as me...... One day, we’ll get the carrier support again....
    01-28-19 06:48 AM
    Same as me...... One day, we’ll get the carrier support again....
    Hopefully!

I should qualify--working relatively well. Mine hasn't managed RAM correctly since I got it. But I don't feel like going through a wipe.
    01-28-19 06:53 AM
    Hopefully!

I should qualify--working relatively well. Mine hasn't managed RAM correctly since I got it. But I don't feel like going through a wipe.
    I was having phantom alert glitches with the VM icon and email alert glitches with the spark in all mailboxes instead of just proper one. I dreaded the factory reset but was definitely worth it. My updates started coming through consistently too... I have sad it a million times, I’m no IT guy but I don’t believe in coincidences....
    01-28-19 07:04 AM
    I saw where Sprint said no Oreo for their KEYᵒⁿᵉ, so not sure what that means for unlocked BBB100-3 devices?
    01-28-19 07:29 AM
    I saw where Sprint said no Oreo for their KEYᵒⁿᵉ, so not sure what that means for unlocked BBB100-3 devices?
    They are not getting it. Verizon is done supporting CDMA phone updates from what everyone is saying.
    01-28-19 07:55 AM
    I was having phantom alert glitches with the VM icon and email alert glitches with the spark in all mailboxes instead of just proper one. I dreaded the factory reset but was definitely worth it. My updates started coming through consistently too... I have sad it a million times, I’m no IT guy but I don’t believe in coincidences....
    I am not doubting it may help. I have gotten used to closing stuff.
    01-28-19 07:56 AM
    I am not doubting it may help. I have gotten used to closing stuff.
    I too routinely close apps and reboot every day or two to keep memory fresh.

This last update does seem to manage memory a little better.
    02-05-19 10:56 AM
    Verizon: "No cookie for you!"
    02-05-19 11:07 AM
    Finally found out why I never received an upgrade of the security patch on my BBB100-3 (Verizon). The May update that was put on my phone was not intended for the Verizon version.

I had contacted BlackBerry Mobile last September about the lack of upgrade and was told my phone was up to date, despite a security patch being sent out.

When I did not get the January update I called BlackBerry Mobile who told me it was a Verizon issue. I called Verizon and after getting to a Level 2 tech support that recontacted me with BlackBerry Mobile.

Despite having the phone backed up after a factory reset all that could be reinstalled were pictures and apps. All contacts, calendar entries and text messages lost.

BlackBerry Mobile is looking to see if they can send me a replaced phone even though I am beyond the original warranty date because they gave me the wrong information about the phone while it was still under warranty. Will find out on Monday what they are going to do for me.
    02-09-19 08:15 PM
    Finally found out why I never received an upgrade of the security patch on my BBB100-3 (Verizon). The May update that was put on my phone was not intended for the Verizon version.

I had contacted BlackBerry Mobile last September about the lack of upgrade and was told my phone was up to date, despite a security patch being sent out.

When I did not get the January update I called BlackBerry Mobile who told me it was a Verizon issue. I called Verizon and after getting to a Level 2 tech support that recontacted me with BlackBerry Mobile.

Despite having the phone backed up after a factory reset all that could be reinstalled were pictures and apps. All contacts, calendar entries and text messages lost.

BlackBerry Mobile is looking to see if they can send me a replaced phone even though I am beyond the original warranty date because they gave me the wrong information about the phone while it was still under warranty. Will find out on Monday what they are going to do for me.
    Just use the Mobile Upgrade Tool.

/blackberry-keyone-f445/keyone-mobile-upgrade-tool-1117513/
    02-09-19 10:39 PM
    ABP661 showed up today on my BBB100-3 VZW
    02-20-19 10:53 AM
    ABP661 showed up today on my BBB100-3 VZW
    Me too. Just installed.

2 updates in two months?! I wonder what the delay was from July?
    02-20-19 02:44 PM
    Again Sprint gets multiple security updates and VZW doesn't. Sigh!
    05-30-19 09:44 AM
    Again Sprint gets multiple security updates and VZW doesn't. Sigh!
    What is Sprint on today? What is Verizon on today?
    05-30-19 09:47 AM
    My BBB100-3 at VZW is on ABP661

I believe other is on ABT855...

https://tclota.birth-online.de/index.php
    05-30-19 10:02 AM

Would have taught that they get everyone to the same point this month.... use May to bring the few KEYone stranglers to the end point.
    05-30-19 10:23 AM

Wondering if BBB100-3 is done? Don't mind staying on Nougat, but would at least like security updates.
    07-02-19 11:32 AM
    Wondering if BBB100-3 is done? Don't mind staying on Nougat, but would at least like security updates.
    There haven't been any since February, even if they've moved to a quarterly release schedule without telling anyone they'd still be behind.
    07-02-19 11:48 AM
    Guess it's official...

"Thank you for contacting BlackBerry® Mobile support. We appreciate your interest in our products, unfortunate there are no further updates for the BlackBerry model BBB100-3. "
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    08-05-19 09:25 AM
    Guess it's official...

"Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Mobile support. We appreciate your interest in our products, unfortunate there are no further updates for the BlackBerry model BBB100-3. "
    I think we always knew that. Verizon hasn't touched theirs since Feb.
    08-05-19 09:36 AM
47 12