Search for it, it's gone. And it hasn't been on Amazon for weeks. What a nightmare...
    08-16-17 11:17 AM
    Another failed launch I can't believe they are producing a black edition but no Verizon model BlackBerry needs to read these forums and get their sh*t together.
    08-16-17 11:26 AM
    Do wonder if SPRINT is getting all the CDMA inventory at this point.....

Proable just not a priority for BlackBerry Mobile.... between retooling for the screen fix, India KEYone LE, and other new markets that don't use CDMA.... might be the CDMA is a limited edition.
    08-16-17 11:29 AM
    Another failed launch I can't believe they are producing a black edition but no Verizon model BlackBerry needs to read these forums and get their sh*t together.
    There was never any such thing as a "Verizon" model anyway. It was a CDMA compatible version that was compatible with Verizon. The only way there would ever be a Verizon branded K1 sold in a Verizon store would be if that provider authorized it.

I'm more inclined to agree with Dunt that they're probably allocating the CDMA phones to Sprint in order to get them in physical storefronts.

Now if the unlocked GSM phones start disappearing from BestBuy, then we know there's real trouble afoot!
    john_v likes this.
    08-16-17 11:33 AM
    I understand that but with the screen issue and updates having issues plus the lack of supplies it's a failed launch IMO.
    08-16-17 11:44 AM
    This is all really frustrating to me. I've kept a close eye on the Best Buy website because it's been "sold out", but now it's marked as "no longer available". Frankly, nothing about the launch of this phone has made sense to me. Some pages of the Blackberry website show that I can be notified when the phone is available for pre-order, and some say I can buy it now. Nonsense!
    08-16-17 11:56 AM
    any fanboys here with a positive take on this?
    08-16-17 12:04 PM
    I've been to my local Sprint corporate store here in Westminster, Ca and they've yet to sell a Keyone.
    08-16-17 12:19 PM
    any fanboys here with a positive take on this?
    Could be an early sign they have already moved on to this

and stock is not being replenished until they finish tooling up for a wider launch. Given that stocks were always low and they almost seem to be manufacturing them on an as needed basis, and more importantly there doesn't seem to be any benefit to buying the silver version anymore...that would make sense.
    08-16-17 12:21 PM
    I'd like to add that I'm not sure what to do. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I've been without a cell phone for a couple of weeks. I've been holding out because I've been trying to purchase the Keyone. But I'm afraid that I may have to move on. Sad!
    08-16-17 12:37 PM
    Not sure if B&H will follow suit but as of now they still show the CDMA version arriving for them in late August. It is entirely possible Best Buy got tired of people asking about it, I mean just yesterday I received an email from them saying the CDMA was available but as usual I get to the site and it was not available.
    08-16-17 12:59 PM
    I understand that but with the screen issue and updates having issues plus the lack of supplies it's a failed launch IMO.
    Oh I'm with you 250%! Blackberry has had some horrible product launches but this might have been the worst of all!
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    08-16-17 01:33 PM
    I even will admit this is getting out of hand. Maybe I'll just get a Priv. Oh wait, Verizon stopped selling them.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-17 01:47 PM
    Is it because Verizon is getting ready to sell the KeyOne themselves?
    08-16-17 01:53 PM
    Not according to Mark, the manager at Verizon's corporate office in Cypress, California.
    08-16-17 03:33 PM
    How can Verizon stick them if no one else can get them? I am sorry but this launch was totally botched IMO.
    08-16-17 04:01 PM
    I've had my CDMA version on order with Amazon sine June 28th. it was supposed to be in my hands August 8th but it hasn't shown up yet. Amazon has stopped answering my emails. will be calling tonight. so frustrating.
    08-16-17 04:03 PM
    How can Verizon stick them if no one else can get them? I am sorry but this launch was totally botched IMO.
    BlackBerry Mobile is making all that the think they can sell (or fewer) as they don't have any desire to make more than can be sold.

I doubt a new BlackBerry Passport has been made in over two years.... yet how many brand new and unactivated BlackBerry Passports are still our there? PRIVs? DTEKs? TCL will not be writing off billions of dollars in hardware....

This launch was "careful"....
    08-18-17 08:09 AM
    I agree with Dunt. The KEYone, being a physical keyboard device, has a very limited market, and availability at any point is going to continue to be hit and miss.

BlackBerry Mobile wants to make the most of its license to sell BlackBerry branded phones and that means giving carriers priority over online sales, and carriers that want to carry their products priority over those that don't.
    08-18-17 10:12 AM
    Deleted

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Emaderton3; 08-23-17 at 04:48 PM.
    08-23-17 04:23 PM
    Could be an early sign they have already moved on to this

and stock is not being replenished until they finish tooling up for a wider launch. Given that stocks were always low and they almost seem to be manufacturing them on an as needed basis, and more importantly there doesn't seem to be any benefit to buying the silver version anymore...that would make sense.
    I don't think Verizon would whitelist a dual SIM phone, if they're planning a North America dual SIM black version.
    08-24-17 12:49 AM