a smart verizon service rep
    phone or store rep? What did they do to solve your issue. It may be helpful for those with old devices that have to move to the smaller nano sim.
    06-22-17 07:30 PM
    phone or store rep? What did they do to solve your issue. It may be helpful for those with old devices that have to move to the smaller nano sim.
    From my post on page 2:
    Have Verizon setup a nano sim for you on a phone that they have in store. My Verizon rep used a returned Moto. He did a phone call test to ensure that my number was working on the Moto phone w/new SIM. Then he popped the SIM out of the Moto and put it into my KEYone. Then he did the same phone call test on my KEYone, which worked. I think the Code he used for the phone call test was #832 but I'm not certain.

When I tried to activate the KEYone on Verizon's website it failed. When a CSR tried to do it on the phone, it failed. When the rep in the Verizon store tried to activate it through his tablet, it failed. The method I describe above is what finally got the job done. No advanced calling features of any kind though.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-23-17 09:13 AM
    you have to do the advanced calling activation through the dialer code yourself. I wonder if the surrogate phone used for activation needs to be provisioned for advanced calling in order for it to work on the keyone when the Sim is transplanted
    06-23-17 09:18 AM
    I took out my SIM from Pixel XL, popped it into my Keyone, and activated immediately.. not sure what the problem is.. maybe try that. take a demo pixel xl from them, activate to your line and pop into keyone.
    06-23-17 10:25 AM
    Probably not a troll but definitely rude. It would've been nice to let people know what his fix was. I imagine that he probably realized the fault was with him. and was too embarrassed to man up.
    06-26-17 01:00 PM
    the used a nano from an iphone5 and activated it with that iphone and the sim worked in the keyone
    06-26-17 01:02 PM
    the used a nano from an iphone5 and activated it with that iphone and the sim worked in the keyone
    that makes sense with whats been posted in the thread. Have Verizon recognize that your account is tied to a Verizon nano-sim phone then move it the KeyOne.
    06-26-17 03:55 PM
57 123