yes i have a verizon sim from my moms iphone 5 but i cant activate it with the imei of my keyone
    Bah, activation is the key here.
    06-21-17 07:47 PM
    slipped in mine from my pixel and it started services fine. still working on advanced HD settings but so far phone and txt is fine.
    06-21-17 07:52 PM
    wooohooooo i got it working
    kbz1960, FF22 and stlabrat like this.
    06-21-17 08:20 PM
    Since you already have VZW service have them switch you over to a nano Sim. From there just putting the Sim in will get service since it is already activated. This is what typically happens with VZW and Unlocked Phones.
    06-21-17 08:29 PM
    wooohooooo i got it working
    How?
    06-21-17 08:30 PM
    Lol good for you and welcome. Just saw your new post as I saved mine.
    06-21-17 08:31 PM
    so the freakin tell me how to activate it
    Wow dude, all these people offering you help for free and you respond like this?
    06-21-17 09:46 PM
    Amazon.com sells Sim cutters
    06-22-17 06:11 AM
    I have a Z30 I bought at Verizon a few years ago . Guess I need a new SIM for the CDMA KEYone that I'll get from Bestbuy. So do I go to Verizon to get this all done or should I wait until this all gets sorted out? I can wait if the process gets better once VZ gets better acquainted with the KEYone.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 06:21 AM
    Have Verizon setup a nano sim for you on a phone that they have in store. My Verizon rep used a returned Moto. He did a phone call test to ensure that my number was working on the Moto phone w/new SIM. Then he popped the SIM out of the Moto and put it into my KEYone. Then he did the same phone call test on my KEYone, which worked. I think the Code he used for the phone call test was #832 but I'm not certain.

When I tried to activate the KEYone on Verizon's website it failed. When a CSR tried to do it on the phone, it failed. When the rep in the Verizon store tried to activate it through his tablet, it failed. The method I describe above is what finally got the job done. No advanced calling features of any kind though.
    kbz1960, FF22 and coopy like this.
    06-22-17 08:25 AM
    Have Verizon setup a nano sim for you on a phone that they have in store. My Verizon rep used a returned Moto. He did a phone call test to ensure that my number was working on the Moto phone w/new SIM. Then he popped the SIM out of the Moto and put it into my KEYone. Then he did the same phone call test on my KEYone, which worked. I think the Code he used for the phone call test was #832 but I'm not certain.

When I tried to activate the KEYone on Verizon's website it failed. When a CSR tried to do it on the phone, it failed. When the rep in the Verizon store tried to activate it through his tablet, it failed. The method I describe above is what finally got the job done. No advanced calling features of any kind though.
    Thanks for your reply. I think I'll wait until this gets sorted.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 08:28 AM

You can enable HD Voice with the dialer code in another thread.
    06-22-17 08:47 AM
    You can enable HD Voice with the dialer code in another thread.
    Thanks, yeah I've been following that thread as well. The phone is for our business, so I'm not going to go messing with that until the weekend. We went one day without texts or calls on a work number because of the aforementioned failed activations online and over the phone so I'm not going to risk my wife's wrath again this week.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-22-17 08:53 AM
    LOL. Don't blame you
    06-22-17 08:53 AM
    Wow dude, all these people offering you help for free and you respond like this?
    I feel like the op was a troll, he said he got it fixed and disappeared after being rude to everyone offering help. Oh well.
    portplayer likes this.
    06-22-17 09:45 AM
    i called multiple and noone can help... can someone with verizon tell me what to do!?!?!? so unfair that they sell it as verizon compatible when it really isnt...
    Dude, it isn't the phone but rather Verizon. Why do you think that others here have them working on Verizon? The phone is compatible, just find someone at Verizon that knows how to help you.
    06-22-17 12:36 PM
    I feel like the op was a troll, he said he got it fixed and disappeared after being rude to everyone offering help. Oh well.
    Probably not a troll but definitely rude. It would've been nice to let people know what his fix was. I imagine that he probably realized the fault was with him. and was too embarrassed to man up.
    portplayer likes this.
    06-22-17 12:42 PM
    I waited foreeever for the cdma keyone. I finally got it and I took it to the verizon store and they could not activate it. Their system recognized the phone as a bbb100-3 but none of the sim cards they tried were compatible with it!!! And I was stuck with my q10. Please help me figure out how to activate this phone.
    There are two kinds of Verizon nano-sim cards. If the 'bulk NFC' (you will see 4G LTE on this nano sim) one does not work try the alternative (just a nano sim card. Doesn't have 4G LTE LABEL on it. The sim is still capable of receiving LTE. Fear not.
    06-22-17 01:33 PM
    thanks genius theyre different sizes
    You could actually cut it... but I would not advise you do that.
    06-22-17 01:35 PM
    My thoughts exactly. People get real pissy without there devices in this day and age XD
    06-22-17 01:37 PM
    I guess it is also possible that there is a hardware problem. But more likely unfamiliar reps at the verizon store.

Good luck.
    06-22-17 03:38 PM
    We all have to remember the feeling of getting a new phone/tablet/toy and having it not work as expected. It can be exasperating and that takes a toll on patience. (having been in phone hold with Delta Airlines yesterday for 52 minutes, I can tell you about exasperating!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So we should show some patience to those who have lost some of theirs!
    06-22-17 03:43 PM
    ur right im sorry i was super pissed
    kbz1960 and mrjmc99 like this.
    06-22-17 06:42 PM
    ur right im sorry i was super pissed
    So what fixed your issue?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 06:46 PM
    So what fixed your issue?

Posted via CB10
    a smart verizon service rep
    mrjmc99 likes this.
    06-22-17 06:47 PM